Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Sit At Home Was Successful Today As No Breathing Space for Nzama People - Ekpa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home Was Successful Today As No Breathing Space for Nzama People - Ekpa (816 Views)

Why Terror Attack On Nigeria’s Kuje Prison Was Successful (pics) / Ijelespeaks Arrives Supreme Court No Breathing Space For Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO / Save Nigeria Movement: DSS Raid On Sunday Igboho's Home Was Within The Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit At Home Was Successful Today As No Breathing Space for Nzama People - Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
Believe me Biafra people are giving it very hot to Nzama people and their group, very wotowoto they are giving it to them� no breathing space at all. As they struggle to blackmail the successful sit at home today in protest for the 14 Biafrans killed by Ebubeagu.

https://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1550507259834376192
Re: Sit At Home Was Successful Today As No Breathing Space for Nzama People - Ekpa by Xscape1993(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
Funny people....
Re: Sit At Home Was Successful Today As No Breathing Space for Nzama People - Ekpa by Caleb17: 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Tinubu Urchins will now mistaken this one for Peter Obi supporter. Young Man, be careful!!!!!!. We will fish out the bad eggs among you guys.
Re: Sit At Home Was Successful Today As No Breathing Space for Nzama People - Ekpa by Cypress042(m): 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
I' m a supporter of Biafra agitation, but believe me when i say Mazisimonekpa is a short fool who lack sense of leadership sad

I will stop here for now angry
Re: Sit At Home Was Successful Today As No Breathing Space for Nzama People - Ekpa by Vulturereloaded: 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Foolish simon. Using the brain of the bingo's to have fun.

Because elephant he married for papers is always at home, he wants igbos to sit at home.

1 Share

Re: Sit At Home Was Successful Today As No Breathing Space for Nzama People - Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
Caleb17:
Tinubu Urchins will now mistaken this one for Peter Obi supporter. Young Man, be careful!!!!!!. We will fish out the bad eggs among you guys.
Peter Obi stole 15 million dollars from Anambra state
He is also a murderer who killed Biafrans when he was the Governor

Mazi Simon Ekpa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home Was Successful Today As No Breathing Space for Nzama People - Ekpa by Caleb17: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Simon EKPA is on his own. I heard he did Drugs and sold Ammunitions in Finland. That is why he talks like Portable.
Mazisimonekpa:
Peter Obi stole 15 million dollars from Anambra state
He is also a murderer who killed Biafrans when he was the Governor

Mazi Simon Ekpa

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Was Successful Today As No Breathing Space for Nzama People - Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Cypress042:
I' m a supporter of Biafra agitation, but believe me when i say Mazisimonekpa is a short fool who lack sense of leadership sad

I will stop here for now angry
efulefu

Mazi Simon Ekpa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home Was Successful Today As No Breathing Space for Nzama People - Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Caleb17:
Simon EKPA is on his own. I heard he did Drugs and sold Ammunitions in Finland. That is why he talks like Portable.
onye nzuzu

Mazi Simon Ekpa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home Was Successful Today As No Breathing Space for Nzama People - Ekpa by Caleb17: 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
I will not curse you but next time learn how to talk on social media. Kuje Prisons might be closer to you than you think.
Mazisimonekpa:
onye nzuzu

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Was Successful Today As No Breathing Space for Nzama People - Ekpa by Cypress042(m): 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
efulefu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Young man i wasn't refering to you, quit impersonating and seek for Obidient advice.

Peter obi 2023, we shall never rest till Nigeria is back to normal smiley
Re: Sit At Home Was Successful Today As No Breathing Space for Nzama People - Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Cypress042:
Young man i wasn't refering to you, quit impersonating and seek for Obidient advice.

Peter obi 2023, we shall never rest till Nigeria is back to normal smiley
no election in Biafraland in 2023

Mazi Simon Ekpa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home Was Successful Today As No Breathing Space for Nzama People - Ekpa by YourhealthNG2(m): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
Liar.. No sit at home in Enugu and Anambra. People went about their normal businesses.

The Op is loser and liar
Re: Sit At Home Was Successful Today As No Breathing Space for Nzama People - Ekpa by Cypress042(m): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
no election in Biafraland in 2023

Mazi Simon Ekpa
When kids are ranting, matured men smile and wave their head smiley
Re: Sit At Home Was Successful Today As No Breathing Space for Nzama People - Ekpa by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
YourhealthNG2:
Liar.. No sit at home in Enugu and Anambra. People went about their normal businesses.

The Op is loser and liar
afoonjaaaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home Was Successful Today As No Breathing Space for Nzama People - Ekpa by KingKO22: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
Upon all the Christian Christian governor and DG as well as Christians citizen you can see that the level kiling in the SE is nothing to pray for

With all your Christianity na destruction and killing thats emanating from ur Falling sun republic

Shame on a CAN for not helping all their Christians Christian republic to overcome the rapid killing

CAN is a political party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home Was Successful Today As No Breathing Space for Nzama People - Ekpa by jmoore(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
Which sit at home?

Onye ara!!! The only thing that sat at home today was the useless brain of Simon Ekpa. His useless brain will continue to sit at home.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Was Successful Today As No Breathing Space for Nzama People - Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:33am On Jul 24, 2022
jmoore:
Which sit at home?

Onye ara!!! The only thing that sat at home today was the useless brain of Simon Ekpa. His useless brain will continue to sit at home.
efulefu

Mazi Simon Ekpa

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Obi Supporters Organise One Million March In Abeokuta / More Problems For Peter Obi As DSS Arrests IPOB Chairlady In Anambra State / Political Dilemma Of Igbos And Relations With Yorubas By Dr Chimaroke Nnamani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.