Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

A Side Of South Africa I Never Knew Existed! (video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Side Of South Africa I Never Knew Existed! (video) (1187 Views)

A Side Of Ghana I Never Knew Existed! (video) / The Scenic Beauty Of South Africa / 15+ Beautiful Places You Never Knew Existed Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Side Of South Africa I Never Knew Existed! (video) by TayoAinaFilms(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
A Side Of South Africa I Never Knew Existed is a travel vlog I shot when I traveled to South Africa in May and it involves me sharing my opinion and unique experiences in Durban, South Africa. I Visit Victoria Street Market in Durban, Johannesburg and Cape Town. If you plan on coming down to South Africa, you should definitely watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soU147uoUwY&ab_channel=TayoAina

Re: A Side Of South Africa I Never Knew Existed! (video) by fman(m): 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
vlogger
Re: A Side Of South Africa I Never Knew Existed! (video) by kenny714433(m): 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
Beautiful

Everyone seems to have left Nigeria behind. Cape Town looks like high budget Akwa Ibom State.

1 Like

Re: A Side Of South Africa I Never Knew Existed! (video) by Lifeisgoody: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2022
Thanks for this video. It's an eye opener really.
I intend to travel to Dubai next month for my annual leave.
Do you advise I change to South Africa and also what's the visa procedure
Re: A Side Of South Africa I Never Knew Existed! (video) by Lifeisgoody: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2022
Thanks for this video. It's an eye opener really.
I intend to travel to Dubai next month for my annual leave.
Do you advise I change to South Africa and also what's the visa procedure

TayoAinaFilms:
A Side Of South Africa I Never Knew Existed is a travel vlog I shot when I traveled to South Africa in May and it involves me sharing my opinion and unique experiences in Durban, South Africa. I Visit Victoria Street Market in Durban, Johannesburg and Cape Town. If you plan on coming down to South Africa, you should definitely watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soU147uoUwY&ab_channel=TayoAina

Re: A Side Of South Africa I Never Knew Existed! (video) by norriswood(m): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
[quote author=kenny714433 post=114992681]Beautiful

Everyone seems to have left Nigeria behind. Cape Town looks like high budget Akwa Ibom State. Have u been there??
Re: A Side Of South Africa I Never Knew Existed! (video) by kenny714433(m): 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
[quote author=norriswood post=116116255][/quote]

Lol, as you can see, pictures don't lie. Cape Town beat all Nigerian cities. I would have excluded Lagos but Lagos doesn't meet my taste. Overcrowded with overstretched facilities.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Intent To Return Home After Studying In Canada??? / Please Recommend A Good And Not To Expensive School In The Uk / Arik Air Flight 158

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.