Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

SOLD - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / SOLD (516 Views)

Sold samsung A12 For Sale. Brand New Standard. 50k / Sold / #SOLD# Samsung A12 For Urgent Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD by abbey086(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: SOLD by abbey086(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: SOLD by abbey086(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2022
Still available.
Re: SOLD by abbey086(m): 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
Still available, slightly negotiable.
Re: SOLD by abbey086(m): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
The black is sold, the blue is still available.
Re: SOLD by ALL4SALE: 7:53am On Sep 15, 2022
abbey086:
The black is sold, the blue is still available.

You have advertising this phone since last year, hope its not what we're thinking? IBU onye ori?
Re: SOLD by ALL4SALE: 2:41am On Sep 21, 2022
abbey086:

You must be very daft and stupid to type this rubbish, kindly mentioned when it was advertised last year.
Are you daft to see when the phones were advertised and the last time I reposted the advert again? The phones that have been sold within two weeks I advertised them without any issue or complain from the two Nairalanders that bought them.

I was forced to check your history and I discovered that your bitter soul made you to raise false alarm because I advised you to do the right thing base on the complain of others on the plastic chairs you put on sales, I even ended it with aje a wa ooooo (meaning I wish you happy sale), without knowing that you're a bitter soul.

You're a disgustful vagabond.
Selling scraps as usual.
Wicked imp. You will keep selling one phone in 3 years.

What brought you to my thread you internet hooligan
Re: SOLD by abbey086(m): 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
ALL4SALE:

You're a disgustful vagabond.
Selling scraps as usual.
Wicked imp. You will keep selling one phone in 3 years.

What brought you to my thread you internet hooligan
You must have mistaken me for your family member, because I believe all what you said are meant for them.
Stupid and uncouth as usual. Smh.

(1) (Reply)

Call For Your New And Used Blackberry Phones / Used Psp Slide For Sale / Nokia E66 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.