Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

See Who Clocked 41 and Is still Popping. Happy Belated Birthday To Me!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Who Clocked 41 and Is still Popping. Happy Belated Birthday To Me!! (3535 Views)

He Is 41, She Is 28 / Happy Birthday To My Darling Son / 41-year-old Indonesian Widower Weds 13-year-Old 3 Months After Meeting Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Who Clocked 41 and Is still Popping. Happy Belated Birthday To Me!! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
With a grateful heart, I want to thank God Almighty who made me experience another birthday on the 18th of July.

May God bless my new age.

Thank you Lord.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Who Clocked 41 and Is still Popping. Happy Belated Birthday To Me!! by blazingblender(m): 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
Happy birthday to you
Drop your full pic

2 Likes

Re: See Who Clocked 41 and Is still Popping. Happy Belated Birthday To Me!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
blazingblender:
Happy birthday to you
Drop your full pic

Thank you.
Re: See Who Clocked 41 and Is still Popping. Happy Belated Birthday To Me!! by FatherBona: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Happy Birthday aunty cool

Do well to ignore those pervs above me requesting for your photo, they are all milf hunters grin

My peace I leave you

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Who Clocked 41 and Is still Popping. Happy Belated Birthday To Me!! by MadamVanessa(f): 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
shocked

Happy birthday dear, I hope you're "OBIDIENT" to the core?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Who Clocked 41 and Is still Popping. Happy Belated Birthday To Me!! by ojun50(m): 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
blazingblender:
Happy birthday to you
Drop your full pic
Sinners no dey fit drop there full pic

2 Likes

Re: See Who Clocked 41 and Is still Popping. Happy Belated Birthday To Me!! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
FatherBona:
Happy Birthday aunty cool

Do well to ignore those pervs above me requesting for your photo, they are all milf hunters grin

My peace I leave you

MadamVanessa:
shocked

Happy birthday dear, I hope you're "OBIDIENT" to the core?

Thanks dearies.

@madamvanessa, funnily enough Ive not decided on whom to vote for. Not even gotten my pvc yet.

Will try and do that now that I'm on break.
Re: See Who Clocked 41 and Is still Popping. Happy Belated Birthday To Me!! by Cypress042(m): 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
C'mon Op drop your full picture. We are going to troll you only, but we aren't going to touch you cool

Happy birthday anyways, best wishes wink
Re: See Who Clocked 41 and Is still Popping. Happy Belated Birthday To Me!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
Cypress042:
C'mon Op drop your full picture. We are going to troll you only, but we aren't going to touch you cool

Happy birthday anyways, best wishes wink

Thank you dear.
Re: See Who Clocked 41 and Is still Popping. Happy Belated Birthday To Me!! by Waterlilly: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
Happy Birthday! fine girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Who Clocked 41 and Is still Popping. Happy Belated Birthday To Me!! by Rubbiish(m): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
With a grateful heart, I want to thank God Almighty who made me experience another birthday on the 18th of July.

Thank you Lord.

I remember telling u about posting ur pre wedding photos this year. Just few months to go...
Re: See Who Clocked 41 and Is still Popping. Happy Belated Birthday To Me!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Rubbiish:

I remember telling u about posting ur pre wedding photos this year. Just few months to go...

When the time comes, I'll post it.

Thanks.
Re: See Who Clocked 41 and Is still Popping. Happy Belated Birthday To Me!! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
Waterlilly:

Thank you my brother.

1 Like

Re: See Who Clocked 41 and Is still Popping. Happy Belated Birthday To Me!! by fman(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Thank you Lord.

more blessings
More currency to your azza
Enjoy, it's your day
Re: See Who Clocked 41 and Is still Popping. Happy Belated Birthday To Me!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
fman:

more blessings
More currency to your azza
Enjoy, it's your day

Amen.
Thanks dearie.

1 Like

Re: See Who Clocked 41 and Is still Popping. Happy Belated Birthday To Me!! by Remijuice: 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
Waterlilly:

2 Likes

Re: See Who Clocked 41 and Is still Popping. Happy Belated Birthday To Me!! by Drfernandez(m): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Happy Birthday. Meanwhile, at least I have been vindicated that Ishilove only senior you with 2 years.

1 Like

Re: See Who Clocked 41 and Is still Popping. Happy Belated Birthday To Me!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
Drfernandez:
Happy Birthday. Meanwhile, at least I have been vindicated that Ishilove only senior you with 2 years.

Thanks for the birthday wish.
Re: See Who Clocked 41 and Is still Popping. Happy Belated Birthday To Me!! by TayusKilzEasyjay(m): 3:00am On Jul 23, 2022
Happy birthday milf
Re: See Who Clocked 41 and Is still Popping. Happy Belated Birthday To Me!! by robinso01(m): 7:33am On Jul 23, 2022
Happy birthday birthmate. More years to celebrate with good things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Who Clocked 41 and Is still Popping. Happy Belated Birthday To Me!! by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 23, 2022
robinso01:
Happy birthday birthmate. More years to celebrate with good things.

Amen.
Thank you.
Re: See Who Clocked 41 and Is still Popping. Happy Belated Birthday To Me!! by Mrtaye: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Thank you Lord.

Happy birthday � to you sis, you're just a year older than I am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Who Clocked 41 and Is still Popping. Happy Belated Birthday To Me!! by Drfernandez(m): 8:58am On Jul 23, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Thanks for the birthday wish.

Did the short guy later see reasons with you?
Re: See Who Clocked 41 and Is still Popping. Happy Belated Birthday To Me!! by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2022
Mrtaye:

Happy birthday � to you sis, you're just a year older than I am

Wow really? Good to know.

Thanks.
Re: See Who Clocked 41 and Is still Popping. Happy Belated Birthday To Me!! by robinso01(m): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Amen. Thank you.
Welcome

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cooking Competition? / What Is The Best Way To Tell them about deodorants? / Do Husbands Feel Guilty After Making Love To Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.