Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Humanity Must Abandon All Forms Of Food , Says Deranged Guardian Propagandists - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Humanity Must Abandon All Forms Of Food , Says Deranged Guardian Propagandists (274 Views)

Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills / The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine / The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Humanity Must Abandon All Forms Of Food , Says Deranged Guardian Propagandists by DeepThroater: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
In an interview on Irish state television, Guardian bugman George Monbiot said all agriculture must be banned in order for the planet to survive. Food derived from microbe fermentation will have to replace human diets.
https://twitter.com/RTE_PrimeTime/status/1549524231469371392

Yes, you will have only ze bugs and recycled human shit henceforth .

These people are mad and need to be swinging from the nearest lamppost.

In some states in the US (DemonRat controlled of course), it is now illegal to even have a fermentation tank to recycle food waste and other garden waste to make manure to be applied on your garden. To these communist bent on ushering a global scaled Holodomor famine, the natural fermentation and degradation of bio waste produces too much methane gas.

In California they have taken up a notch by making growing your own food in your garden illegal unless you have a licence they will never grant citing water shortages.

In the Netherlands, the 6th largest exporter of dairy products and by far the most efficient given their climate, topography and land size, the WEF installed puppets in power want to cull 95% of all existing herds claiming cow rearing produces too much.... wait for it...Nitrogen! A gas that makes up 78% of our earth's atmosphere and is considered a quasi noble gas because of its highly stable and non reactive properties which has no link nor bearing to the fraud science of climate change.

You see these Jews, they are polluters and destroyers. Via financial pressure on once proud institutions of learning and research , they've infested it and from there, through their known nepotism filled every position with themselves that these places have become unrecognizable from what they were and have deviated so far away from true places of knowledge and research to only promoting the Jewish agenda to destroy .

We won't have had the disastrous covid 19 virus, lockdowns, unwarranted deaths , over inflated death and infection rates and the ongoing commonsense proven ineffective vaccine mandates that serve only to sterilize and kill as many people on the planet without these jews.

Then there is the Jewish propaganda media and their twin evil sister of Jew Big Tech that work hand in hand to lie to you while censoring real truths from being told.

Yes , the world and humanity is facing an existential great war - a war like no other being waged by the forces of darkness on humanity from hell itself and the Jews are at the fore front doing the bidding of their father, Lucifer.

There are approximately 13million Jews I'm the world today. Getting rid of them will not only save the planet from their madness but also less carbon emmisions .

1 Like

Re: Humanity Must Abandon All Forms Of Food , Says Deranged Guardian Propagandists by blaquebelle: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Are you just anti-semite?
Re: Humanity Must Abandon All Forms Of Food , Says Deranged Guardian Propagandists by DeepThroater: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
blaquebelle:
Are you just anti-semite?

Nobody wakes up and be antisemitic you buffoon.

Antisemitism is part of the rabbit hole to the truth .

Antisemitism is as pragmatic as Islamaphobia even though I don't consider being weary of Muslims an irrational phobia but a pragmatic cautious instinct built up in me due to Muslim foolishness.

I don't like snakes . My dislikes for snakes is pragmatic and instinctive as I know snakes are poisonous. Not all snakes are but I am not going to risk getting bit and finding out if it was poisonous or not . Besides I don't like getting bitten and all snakes bite just as all Jews hold hatred for non Jews and have a fanatical religious zeal as contained in their unholy books to enslave and kill me.

If you are not an antisemite , you will probably be someday if you find the truth.

My antisemitism isn't based on religion. My Saviour Christ forgave the bastards when he was half dead on the cross , so my hatred isn't borne from a religious view but from what I have come to see and understand as the Jewish plague afflicting humanity.

We won't have covid, a global economic systematic orchestrated demolition and a senseless provoked war in Ukraine for Neo-Khazaria that is dangerously tethering to a global nuclear winter without these Jew rats.

I am antisemitic and proud because I have found the real evil bastards plaguing the world and they are Jews.

Know thine enemy .

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Three Dead, Including Gunman, In Canada Shooting -police / US Is Not Getting Response They Expected From China Wrt Taiwan So They Keep Send / Who Is James Cleverly, UK’s New Foreign Secretary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.