Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Principal Officers In The College Of Medicine, A.A.U, Ekpoma Suspended By S.I.T - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Principal Officers In The College Of Medicine, A.A.U, Ekpoma Suspended By S.I.T (190 Views)

Samuel Oladipo Suspended By UNILAG For “Sex For Admission” Scandal / How New Provost Of The College Of Education, Ikere Was Appointed / Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Principal Officers In The College Of Medicine, A.A.U, Ekpoma Suspended By S.I.T by Marvlehazle: 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Principal Officers in the College of Medicine, Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma suspended by S.I.T

I am directed to inform staff and students of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, that the University Management on the directive of the Special Intervention Team (S.I.T -AAUE) has suspended the Provost, College of Medicine, the Acting Dean, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences and the Head of Department of Nursing from their offices.

The suspension is sequel to several petitions recieved from Staff and Students of the College of Medicine on allegations of abuse of office and financial impropriety levied against them.

The suspension of the officers from office is to enable the Management of the University carry out a detailed and unbiased investigation into the said allegations.

In the Interim, the Ag. Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic), Prof. Marshall A. Azeke shall oversee the affairs of the College of Medicine pending the conclusion of investigation.

Signed
Dcn. Comr. L. I. Isiraojie,
Admin Officer, Information/Public Relations Officer

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/07/principal-officers-in-college-of.html

(1) (Reply)

SCHOLARSHIP: University Of Warwick ,UK Phd Scholarship / Is Ruby On Rails Still Worth Learning In 2020? / UK Study Applications Peak As Fresh Academic Year Starts This September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.