Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

I Am The Soja Rambo That You Guys Have Been Hearing About - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am The Soja Rambo That You Guys Have Been Hearing About (409 Views)

Sina Rambo Adeleke Weds In Court (Photos) / Bobrisky: BBNaija 2019 Guys Have Small Joysticks / Shina Rambo, B-red At Iyabo Ojo's Lounge In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Soja Rambo That You Guys Have Been Hearing About by Kingkzee(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Popular soja Rambo uploaded a picture of himself! He is so cute or don't you think so?

1 Share

Re: I Am The Soja Rambo That You Guys Have Been Hearing About by Cypress042(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
Always try and apply cream on your face after bath, to reduce wrinkles and also make your face fresh cool

Lastly that line on your head shouldn't be there, it's awkward undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am The Soja Rambo That You Guys Have Been Hearing About by Kingkzee(m): 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kingkzee:
Popular soja Rambo uploaded a picture of himself! He is so cute or don't you think so?

Re: I Am The Soja Rambo That You Guys Have Been Hearing About by Kingkzee(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=Cypress042 post=114988954]Always try and apply cream on your face after bath, to reduce wrinkles and also make your face fresh cool

Lastly that line on your head shouldn't be there, it's awkward :- no worry, if you see am for tell am oo! Lol
Re: I Am The Soja Rambo That You Guys Have Been Hearing About by Youngwiz71(m): 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Who be soja Rambo?
Re: I Am The Soja Rambo That You Guys Have Been Hearing About by Kingkzee(m): 2:50am On Jul 23, 2022
He is a popular Photoshop wizard
Re: I Am The Soja Rambo That You Guys Have Been Hearing About by Kingkzee(m): 2:51am On Jul 23, 2022
[quote author=Youngwiz71 post=114992061]Who be soja Rambo? He is a popular Photoshop wizard

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija S7 - Chi Chi Allegedly P0ison Her Best Friend's Meal In Cyprus (video) / Efe Carter Make History As “ Machala Debut On US Billboard / Selective: Kim Kardashian Sizzles In A Plunging Dark Bodysuit While Relaxing On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.