Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google (14391 Views)

Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor / UNILAG's Professor Bosede Wins ₦958 Million Grant From Bill Gates Foundation / I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google by Chartey(m): 8:10am On Jul 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Atiku loves Education so much that his University is one of the most unaffordable to common masses

Even grants that should go to LAUTECH, UNILAG and OAU, Atiku has it connered

Grants are earned on the quality of your proposal. It simply means they're doing quality work there which has impressed Google.
Re: America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google by AtikuOkowa: 8:15am On Jul 23, 2022
jagzyukay:

Haba if u truly attended this sch, you’d Know 2 of his daughters and some politicians kids were enrolled there

Tell me her name and the year she graduated and the the children of governors or president.

Not all politicians are rich,not all of them are governors or presidents,some of them are former local government party chairmen.

And I repeat, till I graduate, no son or daughter of president or governor in AUN.

If sons or daughters of his once studied there, it also shows his love towards the masses by not enrolling them in Cambridge University.
Re: America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google by chaseblack(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2022
anonimi:

Because they are always working hard to get better? If the poor also work hard, why do you think that God won’t make them rich as well

You really think only hardwork make people rich?
Go to Alaba market, Oshodi, Aba etc and see people wake up 4am to resume work feeding only on bread and coke to save up for several years with little to show for it.
Or go to private primary schools in Nigeria to witness the kind of effort put into teaching to collect only 20000 monthly.

I swear Atiku has never worked as hard as that 'mei ruwa" on your street or that taxi driver on the road or the bricklayer on site. So what are you onto?
Re: America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google by AtikuOkowa: 8:18am On Jul 23, 2022
chaseblack:

Go to Alaba market, Oshodi, Aba etc and see people wake up 4am to resume work feeding only on bread and coke to save up for several years with little to show for it.
Or go to private primary schools in Nigeria to witness the kind of effort put into teaching to collect only 20000 monthly.

I swear Atiku has never worked as hard as that 'mei ruwa" on your street or that taxi driver on the road or the bricklayer on site. So what are you onto?

Work hard with not just your hands, but with your brains first.

Some people have energetic hands and lazy minds.
Re: America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google by OgaDeyVex: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google by anonimi: 8:57am On Jul 23, 2022
chaseblack:

Working hard is not for individual prosperity alone but on the community issues to make everyone have an easier life of responsibility and accountability to the society.

1 Like

Re: America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google by Gbadespet(m): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2022
AtikuOkowa:
This is the world class University built for the children of the masses like me.

I didn't see the son of the Governor or president till I graduate.

It is a miracle to study in world class University paying just hundred of thousands of Naira.

Lie lie will kill you,one of the most expensive uni in Nigeria nabhin you talk say dem built for masses,how do you define your own masses o bro
Re: America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google by AtikuOkowa: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2022
Gbadespet:

Lie lie will kill you,one of the most expensive uni in Nigeria nabhin you talk say dem built for masses,how do you define your own masses o bro

1million of mere Naira just a year to study in world class University in your own home, is a very big bless.

AUN is not expensive, but it should be able to fund itself.

It contributes nothing to Atiku compared to his other businesses.
Re: America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google by jagzyukay: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

Tell me her name and the year she graduated and the the children of governors or president.

Not all politicians are rich,not all of them are governors or presidents,some of them are former local government party chairmen.

And I repeat, till I graduate, no son or daughter of president or governor in AUN.

If sons or daughters of his once studied there, it also shows his love towards the masses by not enrolling them in Cambridge University.

I only for sure knew of one. Her name was Maryam. We were in d same department and even had same schedule in Hyman’s class.
She was in gbvolpi hall. Im guessing u probably entered the school after we all graduated.
But some politicians sent their kids to that. School. Of that I’m a 100% sure
I graduated in 2010.

No president sent his child to Aun. Governors I’m not sure.
Re: America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google by thatigboman1: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2022
JASONjnr:
I wonder what he's looking for again with all the the wealth and influence..... If not for power....

Dude was a vice president and should retire there ... Seeking to maintain the president title is a flop and shows that he's got nothing to offer except to answer the title (President).
tinubu nko? Lagos richest landlord.
Re: America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google by jagzyukay: 9:35am On Jul 23, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

1million of mere Naira just a year to study in world class University in your own home, is a very big bless.

This is very correct. I am not an Atiku fan, but the school gives full value for your money. Compared to the what u get from the school the money would Seem justified. I schooled there so I know. Most people haven’t even seen pictures but will be Fast to crucify the school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google by BadEnglish(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2022
My own is how is $112,000 equals #17,000,000 naira. The maths no correct abeg
Re: America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google by AtikuOkowa: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2022
jagzyukay:

This is very correct. I am not an Atiku fan, but the school gives full value for your money. Compared to the what u get from the school the money would Seem justified. I schooled there so I know. Most people haven’t even seen pictures but will be Fast to crucify the school

The best comment ever.

The propaganda about the dear AUN is very amazing my dear fellow AUNist.

I wonder where those evil propagandas rose from.
Re: America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google by Gbadespet(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

That one million will pay for both ND and HND course in polytechnic and that's how I define my own masses and you go still collect change take flex...
Re: America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google by victorsola: 11:04am On Jul 23, 2022
JASONjnr:
I wonder what he's looking for again with all the the wealth and influence..... If not for power....

Dude was a vice president and should retire there ... Seeking to maintain the president title is a flop and shows that he's got nothing to offer except to answer the title (President).
. This ur post only shows your bitterness. Read what you wrote it says nothing atall.
Re: America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google by kafeii123: 11:29am On Jul 23, 2022
Campaign moni don land....Atiku Kawai!
Re: America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google by bekifeg763: 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
Bdhd

Re: America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google by Yankee101: 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sai Atiku!
Re: America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google by Yankee101: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
Vote people who have set up work8ng systems

Atiku is that man
Re: America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google by bnbash(m): 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
Re: America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google by DarkLord911(m): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Na this kind president go value ASSU

Just cant wait for 2023
Re: America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google by Wwwq: 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ok
Re: America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google by sadaxxx: 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
NGsultan:

https://dailypost.ng/2012/12/03/atiku-abubakar-owned-university-gets-n17m-grant-google/

Did you look at the year of the recycled article you're posting here? What's wrong with some of you?
Re: America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google by BluntCrazeMan: 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
His Obsession with AMERICA..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Covenant University Stipulates Negative Test To Pregnancy, Hiv As Precondition / Obafemi Awolowo University Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session / 100 Best Secondary Schools In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.