Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Buhari: Recent Governorship Polls Proved My Commitment To Credible Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Recent Governorship Polls Proved My Commitment To Credible Elections (7548 Views)

PDP Lauds Buhari’s Commitment To Credible Elections, Cashless Policy / Imo Residents Scramble For Cash On The Expressway On Buhari’s Recent Visit / Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Recent Governorship Polls Proved My Commitment To Credible Elections by Trueprophet91: 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Buhari: Recent Governorship Polls Proved My Commitment To Credible Elections by God1stson(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
mcmurphy132:
I can rate you 90% on this

WE ARE NOT INGRATES, IF U DO WELL WE WILL PRAISE U, BUT IF U MISBEHAVE LIKE U HAVE BEEN DOING IN THE PAST 7 YRS WE GO SPILL AM 4 UR FACE. IN THE AREA OF ELECTORAL REFORM U ARE GOOD, IN RAIL U TRY BUT IN ALL SECTORS INCLUDING SECURITY AND INCLUSIVE GOVERNMENT U PERFORMED ABISSMALLY SO OUT OF A SCALE OF 10 U HAVE (2/10). SO NIGERIANS WITH THIS SCORE, CAN APC BE PROMOTED TO THE NXT CLASS COME 2023. JUDGE FOR URSELF.
Re: Buhari: Recent Governorship Polls Proved My Commitment To Credible Elections by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
The 9th NASS did a great job.
The new electoral acts 2022 amended
The deregulation of the downstream sector of petroleum.
Power sector reform.
Education reform.
And so much more
My prayers are for Asiwaju to arrange think tanks that will address our numerous challenges drastically in the shortest possible time.

Sometimes, people don’t want to hear the truth because they dont want their illusions destroyed."
-Friedrich Nietzsche.
Re: Buhari: Recent Governorship Polls Proved My Commitment To Credible Elections by Durabest: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Hope you do same next year because imposing that Agbado loving man on Nigerians will be resisted with every force
you are not the only one here.Which force you intend to use?....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Killed, 1,500 Displaced In Fulani, Gwari Clash In Abuja / FG To Spend N3 Billion On Fuel, Generators / Attackers Of Security Agents Will Face Justice - Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.