Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi (770 Views)

A Voter Was Beaten In Onipanu, Lagos For Voting Peter Obi - Eyewitness. VIDEO / This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party / A Good Reason I'm Voting Obi And Prefer Him Over My Tribesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by newbornmacho(m): 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
1. What you see is who he is. No faking anything. No pretence.

2. He is a saver. At this point , having over borrowed, we need someone to save money.

3. He emphasises education. With ASUU on strike the importance of a pro education candidate is clear.

4. He doesn't reply bitterness with bitterness. Fr mbaka, sen ekweremadu come to mind. Man is a lover.

5. He has succeeded in something outside politics. He has a great business going, and is not just another career politician.

6. Man practices what he preaches. No flamboyant life despite his billions.

7. He has the youth in mind for real. And clearly they love him too.

8. He has a proven track record in governance. He moved Anambra state to 1st in education, from their previous poor position. He won awards for good governance. Etc

9. He believes in the system. He used the courts to win back his mandate twice. He will make the system relevant.

10. He is a huge giver to worthy causes. Millions given to schools all across Nigeria.

11. The cleanest of the major contenders. No shady change of names, or shady past etc

12. He is accessible. Very accessible. Goes to media houses for interviews, mingles with passengers on economy...guy won't be aloof as president

13. He is a workaholic. He won't be a lazy president. Just see his work ethic...

14. He is healthy and fit. Sickly presidents make lazy and incompetent presidents.

15. A Christian should succeed a 2 term Muslim president

16. It is justice for the south east zone to also produce president.

17. His children have not been raised to leech on government money, compare some unemployed kids buying million dollar homes in the States

18. He inspires the most confidence...just see his organic following.

19. He has taken serious principled stands.. .leaving pdp when the corruption was the only other option

20. He wants to replace consumption with production...wow!

21. Because I've searched for a reason not to and I haven't found one.

God bless you all.

Cc helinues abdul05 Lalasticlacla mynd44

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by Modernizer: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
Thanks bro. This is nice

2 Likes

Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
And also read.

Voting Tinubu Is Like Commiting Suicide, You May Not Survive The Evil Regime. Take a Minute to Read and Have a Rethink

Some Nigerians don't believe poison can kill until they taste it. We don't wish Nigerians such fate. We have lost a lot of innocent Nigerians to bad leadership. But if you survive Buhari regime, hunger does not kill you, frustration doesn't kill you, bandits don't kill you, unknown gunmen don't kill you and you still want to vote another disaster like Tinubu, you're ungrateful to God for saving from death. In this 2023 election, God has given you life or death, choose the one you like.
Remember, we warned against voting Buhari who was sold to Nigerians on the pretexts of integrity, prudence and sterness. Tinubu has none, no integrity or prudence but rogue criminality and dangerous desperation because he is sick and dying. Any desperate person can kill people for anything. Don't be the one to die for Tinubu's graveyard ambition.
We're warning you because the people who have died never knew they would die. The People who were kidnapped never knew it would happen to them. Learn from the past mistakes and correct tomorrow. Don't make a decision that end the lives of other Nigeria. A word is enough for the wise. Obi/Datti Ticket represents peace, equity, honesty and bright future for all no Nigerians. Don't gaslight Nigeria because of tribalism and religion. Use your PVC to make a difference. Our children must have a Nigeria devoid of hate and rude deaths.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by successmatters(m): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
You're a patriot.

5 Likes

Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by Modernizer: 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
successmatters:
You're a patriot.

He is

2 Likes

Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by newbornmacho(m): 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
successmatters:
You're a patriot.

Tnku

2 Likes

Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by newbornmacho(m): 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
Modernizer:
Thanks bro. This is nice
Tnks

1 Like

Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by iamwilliamsfx(m): 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
Op thanks for posting this

ONLY 30% OF NIGERIANS HAVE SENSE
OTHERS ARE BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by MITCHELL96: 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
You got my Respect for listing such amazing points why you're rooting for Peter Obi.

I just hope the youths wake up early and see Peter Obi as our saviour.

7 Likes

Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by newbornmacho(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
MITCHELL96:
You got my Respect for listing such amazing points why you're rooting for Peter Obi.

I just hope the youths wake up early and see Peter Obi as our saviour.

Thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by newbornmacho(m): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Op thanks for posting this

ONLY 30% OF NIGERIANS HAVE SENSE
OTHERS ARE BUHARI

We hope that number is closer to 80 percent, for the good of this country oo

2 Likes

Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by OnyeAshuaUru: 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nice one.
Obi will be elected the president of Nigeria by February.

3 Likes

Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by Think9ja(m): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
I will tell you just one reason why I will not vote for him, which supercedes all these reasons.

He doesn't know sh!t about how to fight the cabals responsible for this insecurity.

Na Ludo de go use am de play.

By then, all these English he is speaking won't matter anymore.

But like seriously, how best can we convince you guys that he can't win?

A party that an average Nigerian doesn't even know their logo. A party that people don't even know who their chairman or spokesman is. A party with no state or zonal office. A party that starting trending just under three months ago. All of a sudden, they are the next government.

If he gets up to 5M votes, I will consider it a very, very excellent performance for him.

Like someone said on AriseTV some few minutes ago and I quote; 2023, I'm not looking for a saint, I'm looking for someone that can really get us out of this mess

1 Like

Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by PlayerMeji: 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Leave them kids alone...

It's as simple as this: You are in a crisis and you need someone to make a decision quick, who would you rather choose to make such a decision for you?

A Leader or A Follower? Tinubu is a leader while Atiku and PitObi are both followers..

Think9ja:
I will tell you just one reason why I will not vote for him, which supercedes all these reasons.

He doesn't know sh!t about how to fight the cabals responsible for this insecurity.

A party that an average Nigerian doesn't even know their logo. A party that people don't even know who their chairman or spokesman is. A party with no state or zonal office. A party that starting trending just under three months ago. All of a sudden, they are the next government.

If he gets up to 5M votes, I will consider it a very, very excellent performance for him.

Like someone said on AriseTV some few minutes ago and I quote; 2023, I'm not looking for a saint, I'm looking for someone that can really get us out of this mess
Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by Think9ja(m): 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Leave them kids alone...

It's as simple as this: You are in a crisis and you need someone to make a decision quick, who would you rather choose to make such a decision for you?

A Leader or A Follower? Tinubu is a leader while Atiku and PitObi are both followers..

And I told you I want to vote for Tinubu abi?
Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by goshikid: 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Clowns
Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by PlayerMeji: 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Look at this one, forming Mosquito!

Who is patronizing you? I just gave you a clearer analogy...No b only one vote you get?!

Abeg shift joor!

Think9ja:

And I told you I want to vote for Tinubu abi?
Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by Kabirudeen25(m): 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Leave them kids alone...

The same way you okponkus said Buhari is a no nonsense general that will deal mercilessly with bokoharam.. 7 years later insecurity is at an all time high and here you are marketing a sick old corrupt criminal as the 'chosen one' who will end insecurity.. Oga suffer no dey taya you Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by Think9ja(m): 12:10am On Jul 23, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Look at this one, forming Mosquito!

Who is patronizing you? I just gave you a clearer analogy... No b only one vote you get?!

Abeg shift joor!

I see you weh get ten

1 Like

Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by specialmati(m): 12:19am On Jul 23, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Leave them kids alone...

grin grin grin grin grin omo you must be an old member of the agbero Union. Did he told you nigeria is looking for an agbero chairman abi president

2 Likes

Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by PlayerMeji: 12:50am On Jul 23, 2022
Did he told you?!

Wtf??

cheesy cheesy

specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin omo you must be an old member of the agbero Union. Did he told you nigeria is looking for an agbero chairman abi president
Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by PlayerMeji: 12:59am On Jul 23, 2022
Omo oko trying so hard to sound woke!

Say something original...Something that is your own exclusive material, something different to the common Tinubu is sick, old or criminal innuendoes.

Let me now educate you, that he is sick, under the law nothing stops a sick person from being the president of this country.
He is old, under the law, there is a minimum age limit but no maximum age limit to whoever is the president of the country
He is a corrupt criminal, under the law, you are innocent until proven guilty!!

So tell me why else he should not be the president...

MaxiMumu!

Kabirudeen25:

The same way you okponkus said Buhari is a no nonsense general that will deal mercilessly with bokoharam.. 7 years later insecurity is at an all time high and here you are marketing a sick old corrupt criminal as the 'chosen one' who will end insecurity.. Oga suffer no dey taya you Tufiakwa
Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by aariwa(m): 2:31am On Jul 23, 2022
Everything he said he would do, he did when he became governor and unlike most Nigerian politicians that like the easy way and shortcuts to life; Peter Obi likes going through that hard way of life nobody wants to pass through but it always works for him…he is a pace setter who clears a forest to make a way where there was none before.The landmark judicial precedent he set, the first since independence made it possible for people like Amaechi, Aregbesola, mimiko, oshiomole etc to become governors which was unthinkable before then. No politician supported him when he entered politics unknown without a godfather or known political party and his messages was bad to their ears too on how to cut down government spending and use that on social infrastructure to benefit people like connecting the 166 communities in Anambra through magnificent good road networks, built local government secretariats edifice for the 21 local governments in the state.Built and or refurbished new hospitals in 21 local governments , did same thing in schools.Anambra a state the had one of the lowest male enrollment in schools then became number 1 in education in the whole of Nigeria. His greatest achievement as governor was changing mindset of the people and politicians that politics is not Chop I chop but to develop communities and lift people out of poverty.When he entered politics if you don’t belong to pdp or ANPP you were seen as a joker but Peter Obi took apga from unknown to become a two time governor of Anambra state, breaking the curse of bad leadership in the state .He achieved a lot compared to the small allocation of less than 2bn and never owed salaries, pensions and gratuities, and paid of the state’s staggering debt profile and was still able to leave a lot of billions behind for his predecessor to continue from where he stopped but unfortunately his predecessor was a disaster and he and an irresponsible wife messed up the whole place and took state back to pre Peter Obi It got to a point that most of the equipment that Peter Obi brought from overseas into all the hospitals was allowed to rust and decay because Obiano was like most conventional politicians or Nigerian big man who see government service as opportunity to enrich themselves. During the last years of Peter Obi as governor, Anambra government house became almost deserted ..no more politicians, hangers on , praise singers, sycophants who mislead leaders etc and the governor was always in office willing to meet everyone with genuine purpose but not willing to part with any shishi to people who didn’t work for it.He was very frugal with state resources with state resources and utilized it for common good to the best of his abilities….. honesty, transparency, equity and fairness in leadership and allocation of resources will make Nigeria a paradise on earth

1 Like

Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by techWriter3: 4:11am On Jul 23, 2022
Yougonna a Patriotism

1 Like

Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by Chopcy29: 5:03am On Jul 23, 2022
Think9ja:

The ones that has structure that has been ruling you since you were born what have you archived from tjem

1 Like

Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by rolams(m): 5:05am On Jul 23, 2022
I have over 42 reasons why I won't vote Obi.
Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by newbornmacho(m): 7:03am On Jul 23, 2022
rolams:
I have over 42 reasons why I won't vote Obi.

Let's hear them

1 Like

Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by newbornmacho(m): 7:04am On Jul 23, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
Nice one.
Obi will be elected the president of Nigeria by February.
Amen
Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by newbornmacho(m): 7:08am On Jul 23, 2022
Think9ja:

Now listen. Only a cabal can defeat a cabal. No single president can. Buhari a general couldn't.

Peter obi will defeat the cabal because I see the original cabal ....the kaduna mafia coalescing around him: IBB OBJ aliyu gusau, ango abdullahi etc. Watch out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by newbornmacho(m): 7:09am On Jul 23, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Leave them kids alone...

I swear tinubu will be sleeping while decisions are being taken behind his back. HE IS SICK!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by newbornmacho(m): 7:10am On Jul 23, 2022
Kabirudeen25:

Help me and ask them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21 Reasons Why I'm Voting Peter Obi by newbornmacho(m): 7:12am On Jul 23, 2022
aariwa:
Everything he said he would do, he did when he became governor and unlike most Nigerian politicians that like the easy way and shortcuts to life; Peter Obi likes going through that hard way of life nobody wants to pass through but it always works for him…he is a pace setter who clears a forest the make a way where there was none before.The landmark judicial precedent he set, the first since independence made it possible for people like Amaechi, Aregbesola, mimiko, oshiomole etc to become governors which was unthinkable before then. No politician supported him when he entered politics unknown without a godfather or known political party and his messages was bad to their ears too on how to cut down government spending and use that on social infrastructure to benefit people like connecting the 166 communities in Anambra through magnificent good road networks, built local government secretariats edifice for the 21 local governments in the state.Built and or refurbished new hospitals in 21 local governments , did same thing in schools.Anambra a state the had one of the lowest male enrollment in schools then became number 1 in education in Nigerian. His greatest achievement as governor was changing mindset of the people and politicians that politics is not Chop I chop but to develop communities and lift people out of poverty.When he entered politics if you don’t belong to pdp or ANPP you were seen as a joker but Peter Obi took apga from unknown to become a two time governor of Anambra state, breaking the curse of bad leadership in the state .He achieved a lot compared to the small allocation of less than $2b and never owed salaries, pensions and gratuities.It got to a point Anambra government house became almost deserted ..no more politicians, hangers on , praise singers, sycophants who mislead leaders etc and the governor was always in office willing to meet everyone with genuine purpose but not willing to part with any shishi to people who didn’t work for it.. honesty, transparency, equity and fairness in leadership and allocation of resources will make Nigeria a paradise on earth

God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidient Useful Fitness Walk In Calabar Turn To Carnival. Where Reno / Why The Second Niger Bridge Is More It A Curse To The East Than A Blessing / Peter Obi Division Of Anambra State Into Catholic Vs Anglican

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.