Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

I Was Few Minutes Away From Commiting Suicide And This Happened. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Was Few Minutes Away From Commiting Suicide And This Happened. (253 Views)

Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) / Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened / Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Few Minutes Away From Commiting Suicide And This Happened. by Alexgman1(m): 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
I was a drug addict.
For two years i was on daily dosage of TM to counter depression & anxiety. Never knew it was an addictive drug until when i wanted to stop but i couldnt because each time i try i get this hell of a reaction which is known as withdrawal symtoms. This makes me run to my pharmacy out of panic 2 get it. I was ok with TM for a long time until my tolerance increased. I graduated from taking one a day to two, three, four & eventually five a day. This was when i knew am in trouble. Taking five TM capsules a day was not only draining me financially, it was also affecting me pschologically. I wanted to quit but no way. When am broke i get to borrow funds from family & friends. My life was in total chaos, i couldnt eat well, buy new clothes, shoes, pay my rent & other pills just because of TM. I was fed up i was contemplating suicide because i had sold most of my things to buy TM. Until one day my parent came & took me home for a month isolation & rehab. As am talking am totally free and clean of TM.
Re: I Was Few Minutes Away From Commiting Suicide And This Happened. by ebexofficial: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
You never reunite with your goons that's why you think say you free.
Re: I Was Few Minutes Away From Commiting Suicide And This Happened. by MITCHELL96: 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
That urge will come back again, but wave it off as soon as it comes, that's how addiction works, you Think you're free from your addiction, boom! You find yourself doing what you swore never to do again.

Glad you stopped tho, Take care.
Re: I Was Few Minutes Away From Commiting Suicide And This Happened. by Alexgman1(m): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
ebexofficial:
You never reunite with your goons that's why you think say you free.
I dont av or keep friends.
Re: I Was Few Minutes Away From Commiting Suicide And This Happened. by Devineee: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
My life means nothing to me.
I am depressed and will love to rest in peace
Re: I Was Few Minutes Away From Commiting Suicide And This Happened. by MITCHELL96: 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Devineee:
My life means nothing to me.
I am depressed and will love to rest in peace

Take it easy man, don't take your life, don't even contemplate suicide. It's Satan trying to play cheap tricks on you that you can't make it, whereas, it's vice versa.
Re: I Was Few Minutes Away From Commiting Suicide And This Happened. by Devineee: 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Take it easy man, don't take your life, don't even contemplate suicide. It's Satan trying to play cheap tricks on you that you can't make it, whereas, it's vice versa.
have you ever failed in all angles of life despite all efforts. I am addicted to hunger now.
Re: I Was Few Minutes Away From Commiting Suicide And This Happened. by MITCHELL96: 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
Devineee:
have you ever failed in all angles of life despite all efforts. I am addicted to hunger now.

It's just for you to live a life of Hope, Everybody has their own battles, I know life is unfair, but keep your head up and hope for a better tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Few Minutes Away From Commiting Suicide And This Happened. by Devineee: 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
MITCHELL96:

It's just for you to live a life of Hope, Everybody has their own battles, I know life is unfair, but keep your head up and hope for a better tomorrow.
God bless you
Re: I Was Few Minutes Away From Commiting Suicide And This Happened. by Alexgman1(m): 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
MITCHELL96:
That urge will come back again, but wave it off as soon as it comes, that's how addiction works, you Think you're free from your addiction, boom! You find yourself doing what you swore never to do again.

Glad you stopped tho, Take care.
Thats true
Re: I Was Few Minutes Away From Commiting Suicide And This Happened. by Alexgman1(m): 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
Devineee:
My life means nothing to me. I am depressed and will love to rest in peace
Wetin happen bro?
Re: I Was Few Minutes Away From Commiting Suicide And This Happened. by Alexgman1(m): 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Devineee:
Keep hope alive
Re: I Was Few Minutes Away From Commiting Suicide And This Happened. by Devineee: 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
Alexgman1:
Wetin happen bro?
hunger wan kill me
Re: I Was Few Minutes Away From Commiting Suicide And This Happened. by Alexgman1(m): 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Devineee:
hunger wan kill me
We are used to hunger that 40days fasting and prayer is nothing to us.

(1) (Reply)

6 Muscle Building Food Men Should Eat To Gain Muscle / Natural Ways To Improve Sexual Performance In Men / Why Obesity Is Dangerous. Slim Down Now Before It Is Too Late. You Can Do It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.