Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

You Were Born Rich! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / You Were Born Rich! (106 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Were Born Rich! by Wealthywalter1(m): 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
You Were Born Rich!

I'm going to QUICKLY EXPOSE to you one of the greatest secret of all time..

And if you understand what I'm about to REVEAL to you today, you'll increase your ability to make money by over 70%...

This is ONE TRUTH most expert and gurus won't tell you..

When I discovered this secret alone I got rich no matter how bad the economy seemed to go..

And here it is:

You Were Born Rich!

I know this goes against everything you have heard before and you may even get angry with me for coming up to speak heresy..

Even the economy tells you otherwise and even the falling naira rate wouldn't help out..

But it's the truth..

And if you keep reading you will discover why I said so..

Now here's the truth..

You were born rich… rich in thought, rich in time… and rich in talent ..

Let me explain this concept one by one to you..

See, you were born into this world a baby and you were filled with brilliant thoughts that would create massive wealth for you

All these were beautifully installed INSIDE you by the creator..

But then as you grew older those thoughts and belief system were gradually washed down by what your parents or society told you …

Or maybe what you saw on tv or what some sneaky preacher told you..

Eventually, this new thought wiped out every other rich thought inside you killing your drive for wealth…

…But deep down inside you

You still hear that voice deep inside you, telling you that you can be wealthy too

This is the surviving part of that rich thought which refused to die..

Next:

You were born rich in time!

No one here has a monopoly over time..

No one can REALLY buy time.

It's a free gift by the creator to help us express our potentials.

Time is neutral in the game of success.

You can make it work for you or against you by how you choose to use it.

Everyone has 24 hours..

I'm yet to see a man who was given 19 hrs or 36 hours..

Dangote has 24 hours..

Elon Musk has 24 hours..

Bill Gates has 24 hours.

And you also have 24 hours.

Use your time to invest in activities that would lead you to the path of wealth.

You Were Born Rich In Talent!

Even now as I share this with you, there's something exceptional you can do well..

There's something NATURAL inside you that you can monetize aen become a money magnet..

..but again because you've lost touch of the RICH THOUGHT inside you, you still doubt yourself..

Here's WHAT YOU MUST DO immediately after reading this..

Re-awaken the RICH THOUGHT inside you, those childhood dreams..

Write them down in a journal that you can call your "dream journal"

Then identify those talents you are rich in..

Be completely honest with yourself, take note of your strength and weakness..

Then itemize WHAT you must do yo increase those strength and unique talent..

Maybe it's going back to school

(Forget the school nah scam trend, if you really need to go back. Swallow your pride, be blind to the dream and go back!)

Maybe it's enrolling for an online course to learn a new skill..

(Don't say all online courses are scam, that's the voice of poverty speaking)

Maybe it's starting up a new business..

(Don't say it's too hard or you don't have money or the market is saturated, you'll create excuses and kill the wealthy man inside you)

Maybe it's leaving the geographical area you are now..

Identify what you must do and begin to invest quality time to build your talent..

Also learn how to SELL those talents .

In subsequent posts, I shall be sharing with you some of my thoughts on how to sell .

And they work whether you sell online or offline..

Again, you were born RICH.

Rich in thought…Rich in talent… Rich in time.

Remember, it's all in the mind.

Peace And Love Always

Emmanuel Walters

(1) (Reply)

Galvanized After Wire (GAW) Mesh / We Specialize In High-quality, Durable, Reliable And Affordable Fencing / Five (5) Reasons To Register Your Business As A Business Owner With CAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.