Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Just In: Don Jazzy's Mum Is Dead(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Just In: Don Jazzy's Mum Is Dead(photos) (203 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) / Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Main Bossman" Is Dead (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Don Jazzy's Mum Is Dead(photos) by Marvhaz: 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
Popular music producer, Michael Collins Ajereh aka Don Jazzy has announced that his mother departed this earth in the early hours of Friday morning.

She died after an intense battle with cancer.

The Mavins boss made this known to the public via an Instagram post where he stated that he has never written anything more painful in his life.

His words:
“I lost my sweet mother this morning. The matriarch of our family. My supporter and backbone @indianpicolo.”
“I am beyond devastated. I have never felt pain like this in my life but I am consoled by the good life she lived. She was loved by everyone that ever met her.”
“She was so strong till the last minute for us even while she battled with cancer.”
“I have never typed a more difficult caption in my life. Please pray for our Mums soul to Rest In Peace and for strength for my dad, my siblings, her grandchildren and our entire family to bear this loss.”

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/07/just-in-don-janzzys-mum-is-deadphotos.html

(1) (Reply)

Here Are They African Goddess (pt. 3) / Zinoleesky Links Up With Ayrastarr As They Set To Release New Music / I Can Easily Buy Any Man I Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.