Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer (929 Views)

Man Received 300k From His Mum To Start Business, See What He Used The Money For / Regina Daniels & Boyfriend Somadina Meet With Her Mum To Celebrate Love / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer by Naijalamba: 1:52am On Jul 23, 2022
https://youtu.be/oX8sD1ThYkQ

Popular music producer Don Jazzy has lost his mum to cancer
he took to instagram to inform his fans and followers of the demise of his beloved mum. in his post he said he has never felt pain like the one he's currently feeling and asked his fans to pray for him and his family.

Re: Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer by simpleken(m): 1:55am On Jul 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqlNtFTSW8c

Kid caught father having affair
Re: Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer by Naijalamba: 2:03am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer by SmellyNyash: 2:44am On Jul 23, 2022
Eya. Rip !!
Re: Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer by PlaysNigeria: 2:47am On Jul 23, 2022
May God rest her soul in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer by pussyeater(m): 3:41am On Jul 23, 2022
This boy nor let mama see her grand pikin. Na waa oh
Re: Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer by Bruno3000(m): 3:47am On Jul 23, 2022
Lost or donated? If u know, u know.
Re: Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer by matrix199(m): 5:02am On Jul 23, 2022
Bruno3000:

You're a demented kid!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer by pussyeater(m): 5:07am On Jul 23, 2022
Bruno3000:
You are very dense.
Re: Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer by Toneypen247(m): 5:08am On Jul 23, 2022
matrix199:

You're a demented kid!
Seconded. Nairaland needs to start demanding a date of birth certificate as a criterion for registration. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer by Toneypen247(m): 5:12am On Jul 23, 2022
Don jazzy is one of the most celebrated Nigerian celebrities in music wise and philanthropy. Death is inevitable and a respecter of no one because, everyone will die one day, and we can only pray to live a life of purpose, and legacy while reaping the fruits of our labour.

Condolences to the family.
May her soul rest in peace. Amen cry

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer by MufasaLion: 5:17am On Jul 23, 2022
pussyeater:
This boy nor let mama see her grand pikin. Na waa oh

That's not an enough reason to have kids! He's an adult and he's got the right to make whatever decision he wants.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer by MufasaLion: 5:18am On Jul 23, 2022
Bruno3000:

You reason like a typical ignorant African.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer by Musty112: 6:14am On Jul 23, 2022
And now she has reached what she put forward. May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer by Dankovich1: 6:27am On Jul 23, 2022
Mothers love can't be compared with any other love out here.

Just few days back I have been thinking about my mom and how I missed her love and care. It's getting to almost a year I saw her last.
I'm gonna call or chat her via Whatsapp today to remind her how much she means to me.

Meanwhile RIP to mama jazzy.
God bless every good mothers out there.
Re: Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer by Bruno3000(m): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2022
Donation is world wide. Forget Africa. Don't be naive and ignorant. Go carry out ur research, kanye, r. Kelly, nickie, daddy, Dr drew, etc all had to donate in order to rise and cont. rising Or u think the rise of afrobeat does not come with donation? Guy think well, crazy things are happening.
MufasaLion:

You reason like a typical ignorant African.
Re: Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer by Naijalamba: 1:12am On Jul 27, 2022
Bruno3000:
Donation is world wide. Forget Africa. Don't be naive and ignorant. Go carry out ur research, kanye, r. Kelly, nickie, daddy, Dr drew, etc all had to donate in order to rise and cont. rising Or u think the rise of afrobeat does not come with donation? Guy think well, crazy things are happening.

Bruno subscribe to my channel i spoke more about your opinion

(1) (Reply)

Blessing Okoro Says Nancy Isime Has Done Her Body / First Photos And Videos From Actress Rita Dominic's White Wedding / Wizkid Reportedly Buys Land Rover For Baby Mama, Jada Pollock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.