Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Meet Okoli Okechukwu Loveday-md De-graceland Homes - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Meet Okoli Okechukwu Loveday-md De-graceland Homes (193 Views)

Happy Birthday Okoli Okechukwu Loveday, MD De-graceland Homes / Meet Okoli Okechukwu Loveday About Okoli Okechukwu Loveday: MD, De-graceland / De-graceland Homes Consults®️ - Real Estate Agency in Awka, Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Okoli Okechukwu Loveday-md De-graceland Homes by Gracelandbiz(m): 3:56am On Jul 23, 2022
Calvary Greetings!
My Name is Okoli Okechukwu Loveday, You can call me De-GraceLand and I'm a real estate Consultant, Marketer/Developer in Anambra State with my Head Office in Awka the Capital city of the State. My expertise in the Anambra State real estate market comes from (number of years/experience) of working as a broker with reputable firms in the Nigerian Real Estate Industry. I bring to you, genuine and affordable Plots of Land/Homes to your doorstep. The most important thing for me is that you feel comfortable during the entire process of selling your Land/House or buying your Land/House. Get in touch with me today at De-GraceLand Homes if you want to sell/buy a Land in Anambra State.

I have Good Plots of Land for:

1. Agricultural Purposes in Orumba South/North LGA, Awka North LGA, Ayamelum LGA, Anambra East/West LGA. Price Ranges from 150k to 500k per Plot.

2. I also have Affordable Properties for Residential and Commercial Project in a strategic/Wonderful Locations Here in Awka the Capital City of Anambra State. Price Ranges from 4m to 50m Per Plot

3. I have Good Plots suitable for student hostels in Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Anambra State University (Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Igbariam Campus), College of Education Umunze and Nsugbe. Price Ranges from 3m to 10m.

Me
De-GraceLand Homes
www.degracelandhomes.com

Or visit Us @:

Office Address:

De-GraceLand Homes
2nd Floor Pax Christi Plaza, Kwata Junction by Fly-over (near UNIZIK Junction), Onitsha / Enugu Expressway, AWKA. Anambra state

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Apartment With A BQ For Rent At Lekki Phase 1 / Half Plot Of Land On Old Ewu Road Mafoluku Oshodi For 25m / Differences: Land Ownership, Title, Rights & Possession in Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.