Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,280 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics (16800 Views)

Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council / Ahmad Lawan Contested Yobe North Primary - Adamu, APC National Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Evaremedy: 8:06am On Jul 23, 2022
In 2014 a civil servant can only take loan from bank to buy land and build House; fast forward to 2022 civil servants are now taking loan from bank to buy a bag of rice.
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by RealLagosBoy: 8:07am On Jul 23, 2022
Yes o. Your tactics of vote buying is outdated.

Change it to vote mining. Yeye people.
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Daddyyin: 8:08am On Jul 23, 2022
Okobola146:
wetin do you? You win jackpot?close your mouth jo

Wizard
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Arome14(m): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2022
What has changed in your party APC is bad governance, too much corruption and nepotism. Which is failure to APC.
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
even Adamu will celebrate Apc defeat in osun and he'll be the first to congratulate any party that won Apc next year cheesy

Dude knows he is finished if Tinubu should win.Inside him he is very happy with Osun's results

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Okobola146: 8:10am On Jul 23, 2022
Daddyyin:

Wizard
winch
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by jojothaiv(m): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2022
Comedy of errors....
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Godstiger(m): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2022
What you can do is NOTHING
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by yusluvad(m): 8:18am On Jul 23, 2022
Racoon:

Moral: "Pride goeth before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall." -Proverb 16: 18

"....Before destruction the heart of man is haughty, and before honour is humility...." (Proverbs 18:12 KJV)
Never mind the yeye old man...
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Valkrie: 8:21am On Jul 23, 2022
Daddyyin:

You think people must be paid before voting APC?

Yes...without which they would score zero...!!!
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by ramonchang(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2022
It is a divine loss baba and it will happen again. Somebody shout hallelujah
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Daddyyin: 8:25am On Jul 23, 2022
Greenlight123:
no they need to tie up their eyes and hand bfr voting for the Evil part mumu d smell

Your saint Obi used to be part of the evil party except you’re excluding PDP out of your list.
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by COMPAQ(m): 8:37am On Jul 23, 2022
Racoon:
....Says ” we’ve  learnt a lesson “

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/apcs-failure-in-osun-divine-test-from-allah-abdullahi-adamu/amp/

Your number one problem is Buhari! How do you rectify that?
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by 8stargeneral: 8:38am On Jul 23, 2022
If u like change to 4:4:2 tactics...Next year u go see d main defeat
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Lepon02: 8:40am On Jul 23, 2022
Tactless idio...ts talking about tactics. Lol
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by OKC22: 8:48am On Jul 23, 2022
naija4life247:
That's very correct. Back to the drawing board with the Chief Strategist, Africa's most prolific politician, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
No doubt about it,Tinubu is a prolific politician and one of the best in Africa.He is a quiet and persistent achiever.My advice for him is that he work for the inclusion of South East and the South South in his administration and never dance to tune of the Northern majority.He should remember that the North have enjoyed a larger share of the national resources and it will be wise for him to channel resources and development to the South.
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by bdon123(m): 8:50am On Jul 23, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/apcs-failure-in-osun-divine-test-from-allah-abdullahi-adamu/amp/

Meaning they will never go into an election without rigging again....we code already
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Primalhomes(m): 9:00am On Jul 23, 2022
2023 election would be very interesting

Need any landed property in Lagos at affordable and sweet prices
Contact us via:
WhatsApp: 08097146967
Facebook: primal_homes
Instagram: primal_homes
Email: primalhomes044@gmail.com
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Regladoj: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2022
Racoon:
hmmm God is testing you are talking of changing tactics . You better humble yourself,repent and surrender to Him ....Says ” we’ve  learnt a lesson “

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by EDOLUWA: 10:23am On Jul 23, 2022
Reality is that people are battle ready to vote PDP and LP in 2023. I congratulate PDP or LP in advance for their victory.

The gales of defection that will hit APC will be unimaginable in the days to come because God is angry with them due to unprecedented level of blood-shedding, kidnapping, terrorism, unemployment, hunger, nepotism and mis-governance.

No Sane Nigerian will vote for APC this time around. Look into every family now and gauge the level of poverty in the country now!!!
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by PharmacyStore: 10:39am On Jul 23, 2022
Please don't rig the 2023 Elections
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Stanleyq: 10:42am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by KanwuliaExtra: 10:50am On Jul 23, 2022
Any tactics you use, every polling unit will be supervised heavily. Except in your Boko Nama States. We dash you those! kiss
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by eldoradoxx: 10:51am On Jul 23, 2022
If PDP which left one US Dollar for #189, a litre of fuel at #86, a litre of diesel at #150, a bag of 50kg bag of rice at #10-12k in 2015 could be defeated, I wonder what will stop the defeat of APC in 2023. Sadly some people's favourite candidate-Bola Tinubu cannot disassociate himself from his APC's woeful performance in government since 2015. I have told people to stop attacking anyone campaigning against APC and Tinubu, the reasons why the aggressive campaign against them is very obvious, it is he who wears the shoes that knows where it pinches most.
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2022
Fooleech oldman. Nigerians has slept for too long; they shall slumber no more.

My cousin - an Army personnel who was part of both Ekiti and Osun election is in my house right now. He told me the corrupt practices of apc and how they uniform personnel and inec offices did what they did to win Ekiti. He told me how the only reason why Osun election was not rigged was because the Armies refused to accept bribe and that got apc stalwarts scared and wary.

There's nothing APC can do. They've lost already. We are going to witness the highest campaign any African Contestants has ever embark on by tinubu. But it will only enrich the masses and drain his chances.

In Zambia, the masses collect your money but vote for their preferred choice. And that's what we'll witness in 2023.
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by JoeNL22(m): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2022
Racoon:

By FORCE of OBIDIENCE and by FIRE of YUS-FULNESS. Nigeria must be great again.
#GetYourPvc

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by GistFullGround: 11:30am On Jul 23, 2022

The only tactics APC = Rigging?

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by iiifedimma(f): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2022
Orvin:
.Please forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  Celestine am 30 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.
I have spinal cord injury that have keeps me indoor mostly for d 14 years, my hands are also afected making me not able to use my fingers well
. my problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.

to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives. I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both bum-bum, and continual urine infection
Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical,no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares. I depend on some medical supplies for survival . just last few months I feel terribly sick which landed in hospital.pls I need your help
Ac
31 71 78
62 5 0
Celestine Nwankwo.
First bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPaEBNOIk7Q
thanks. #please note all what stated here is 100% correct evidence my phone number, location is not hiden
Seun mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 justwise rocktation

1 Like

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by vitaj11624: 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hdh

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Mrpojj(m): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
Racoon:

I have never met an arrogant politician like this adamu man
Okay he is now aware of the defeat abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja / Osinbajo Represents Buhari In Niger Republic - Photos / Adamawa APC Chieftains Stranded In Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.