Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 (3291 Views)

Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) / Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 / Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by ahmedyoung: 5:44am On Jul 23, 2022
Guys which will you recommend Iphone11 pro max or just iPhone 13
Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by AllKnowing: 6:53am On Jul 23, 2022
ahmedyoung:

I think the 11 series aren’t packing a powerful camera; the XS Max does a better job.

As for the 13, it’s a great buy anytime, any day!

16 Likes

Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by PhantomPAIN(m): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2022
AllKnowing:

I think the 11 series aren’t packing a powerful camera; the XS Max does a better job.

XS max camera good pass 11 pro max camera ?

4 Likes

Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by TheGreatIYANU: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2022
I recently used 13 Pro Max to shoot a movie -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbQ1jLQ230A

It was better than some DSLRs I have used in the past.

This is a no brainer. If you got the funds... go for 13!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by Bluewitch(f): 9:03am On Jul 23, 2022
TheGreatIYANU:

Nice shoot
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by Cozbymaster97(m): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2022
Please I need the complete movie
I love this

1 Like

Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by TheGreatIYANU: 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
Bluewitch:

Nice shoot
cheesy

Thanks
Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by TheGreatIYANU: 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
Cozbymaster97:
Please I need the complete movie
I love this

Thanks! It was a Short we made for a competition but lots of people have been requesting for a feature length.

We'll see how it goes

2 Likes

Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by jayinfo2(m): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
TheGreatIYANU:

I enjoyed this
Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by awoo47: 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
TheGreatIYANU:

omo e no fit good reach professional camera
Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by aronski(m): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
Oga go for 13 if u want a faster processor, super camera, loud stereo speakers and more update years ahead and 11 pro max, if u want lasting battery, big screen size...

Iphone 13 has a good battery too, but 11 pro max last far longer than it

1 Like

Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by TheGreatIYANU: 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
jayinfo2:

I enjoyed this

Thank you!
Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by TheGreatIYANU: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
awoo47:

Why? How? Watch the Short in 720 and tell me the difference between that and a BMPCC4K?

1 Like

Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by Cozbymaster97(m): 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
TheGreatIYANU:

Thanks! It was a Short we made for a competition but lots of people have been requesting for a feature length.

We'll see how it goes
The quality and professionalism is top notch!!

3 Likes

Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by Couzy21(m): 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
TheGreatIYANU:

Short and it caught my attention, nice shoot really

1 Like

Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by TheGreatIYANU: 12:28am On Jul 24, 2022
Couzy21:

Short and it caught my attention, nice shoot really

Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by Prinzton(m): 4:37am On Jul 24, 2022
TheGreatIYANU:

Why? How? Watch the Short in 720 and tell me the difference between that and a BMPCC4K?

Bros/sis it is called professional camera for some reasons and purpose.

You can only make do with what you have but can never compare mobile photography/videography with the real stuff---professional photography/videography even if you use the Xiaomi 12s ultra with the biggest mobile camera module and sensor, him no still reach compared to a Sony point and shoot rx1100 or the Nikon d850 not to talk about the Nikon d6.

Just manage your pocket but don't display it outside make them no laugh you.
Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by Morphinne: 5:03am On Jul 24, 2022
AllKnowing:

Pekele pekele
Camera-wise, XS max better pass 11 promax be that o?
I go soon leave this nairaland for una grin

6 Likes

Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by TheGreatIYANU: 6:40am On Jul 24, 2022
Prinzton:

Bros/sis it is called professional camera for some reasons and purpose...

All these are permutations. I asked you a question or two - WHY and HOW?

I have had this discussion with a few of the most established filmmakers in Nollywood and they all share the same sentiments.

Critically acclaimed TANGERINE was shot on an iPhone 5. I'm gonna end there and let you do you research on that film yourself.

Bro answer my question and give me facts.

Ps, a new 13 Pro Max is over 900k, nearly a mil so what do you mean by 'manage your pocket'?
Some of your DSLRs are not up to half price of this so what's your point?

Pss, dont come at me with reasons such as 'number of stops' on a DSLR or 'LOG (Flat) profile'... it holds not water when I achieved 'the quality' you see above with just Cinematic mode on the 13pro max, two 6inch LEDs, and 120 saturation in Premiere Pro.

5 Likes

Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by Prinzton(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2022
TheGreatIYANU:

I have had this discussion with a few of the most established filmmakers in Nollywood and they all share the same sentiments.

Critically acclaimed TANGERINE was shot on an iPhone 5. I'm gonna end there and let you do you research on that film yourself.

Ps, a new 13 Pro Max is over 900k, nearly a mil so what do you mean by 'manage your pocket'?

Pss, dont come at me with reasons such as 'number of stops' on a DSLR or 'LOG (Flat) profile'... it holds not water when I achieved 'the quality' you see above with just Cinematic mode on the 13pro max, two 6inch LEDs, and 120 saturation in Premiere Pro.

Let take a brief from o-level to A-level physics on optics on whose basics cameras were designed and developed.

For the financial part of it, were talking about DSLR cameras of over $6,000 for camera alone compared to a communication device of sub $1000 so do the calculation for just the camera alone.

Consider the design process both can never be compared.

NB:
I'm never in anyway downgrading your effort as such was replicated by Panasonic and nokia from the preview of the pureview 808 camera to showcase the possibility but unfortunately they came too early.

All I'm saying is both no matter the advancement in mobile photography, it can never be compared to a professional camera/camcorder in the nearest future as there is no room for shutter mechanism in cellphones/smartphone because phone makers want their models to get compact[slimmer] unless it would be attached with an additional device which thereby renders the concept of mobility of a cellphone useless.

Apologies if you initially misunderstood me.
We keep learning everyday.

Shalom.

Pic 1 is a shutter mechanism

Pic 2 is a representation of sensor sizes. The smallest is that of the smartphone with the biggest sensor while the biggest can never fit into a mobile phone otherwise is becomes a mini advert device like your TV

Pic 3 is a result of DSLR by playing around with light which can never be achieved with the best high-end smartphone

Images are from quota.

1 Like

Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by Auskyd(m): 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
TheGreatIYANU:

900k for where now?! Calm down with the cap on price. Ahan now?!!!
Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by Jacku: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
ahmedyoung:
iphone 13 obviously. Me way no get iphone money, make I dey use my TECNO Camon 18 premier dey go like that. Camon 19 pro is the goal soon.
Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by TheGreatIYANU: 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
Auskyd:

900k for where now?! Calm down with the cap on price. Ahan now?!!!

This was the first result on Jumia

3 Likes

Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by TheGreatIYANU: 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Prinzton:

Let take a brief from o-level to A-level physics on optics on whose basics cameras were designed and developed...

An old adage says 'the end justifies the means'.

If we're going to compare specs of both worlds, we will be missing the whole point and doing a disservice to the actual END.

The new iPhones are not offering us 100 stops and 5million ISO. They're not going to give us 1/1000 shutter speed.

The iPhone Is simply offering QUALITY & CINEMATIC experience.

There are telephoto lenses that can zoom from the Earth to the surface of the moon. Are we going to compare that with an iPhone 13 Pro Max lens?

We definitely shouldn't but that's exactly what you are doing...

The focus of our discuss should be... what does it bring to the table? Well I for one have seen evidence as posted above.

I shot that film in 1080 but there was option for 4K.

If I shot in 4K and took the movie to a cinema, which member of the audience will walk out because I shot on an iPhone?

So back to the originating statement of this discuss -

awoo47:

Who's gonna know?! cool

PS, the iPhone can work a timelapse as lucid as your sample.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by Auskyd(m): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
TheGreatIYANU:

This was the first result on Jumia

I'd very much like to see who will go to Jumia and buy the 13pro max for 900k, when I can get it for 300-350 less here on nairaland brand new.

Bring the receipt of the one you bought let's see. I highly doubt it up to that. 900k lmfao. God abeg.

1 Like

Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by horlahwaley(m): 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
Prinzton:

Let take a brief from o-level to A-level physics on optics on whose basics cameras were designed and developed.

For the financial part of it, were talking about DSLR cameras of over $6,000 for camera alone compared to a communication device of sub $1000 so do the calculation for just the camera alone.

Consider the design process both can never be compared.

NB:
I'm never in anyway downgrading your effort as such was replicated by Panasonic and nokia from the preview of the pureview 808 camera to showcase the possibility but unfortunately they came too early.

All I'm saying is both no matter the advancement in mobile photography, it can never be compared to a professional camera/camcorder in the nearest future as there is no room for shutter mechanism in cellphones/smartphone because phone makers want their models to get compact[slimmer] unless it would be attached with an additional device which thereby renders the concept of mobility of a cellphone useless.

Apologies if you initially misunderstood me.
We keep learning everyday.

Shalom.

Pic 1 is a shutter mechanism

Pic 2 is a representation of sensor sizes. The smallest is that of the smartphone with the biggest sensor while the biggest can never fit into a mobile phone otherwise is becomes a mini advert device like your TV

Pic 3 is a result of DSLR by playing around with light which can never be achieved with the best high-end smartphone

Images are from quota.
Nice, but the gap between DSLR and smartphones camera are not as wide as it use to be. Have you heard of google computational photography?
Google pixel is the best smartphone for still images.
Iphones videography is badass as well.

4 Likes

Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by TheGreatIYANU: 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
Auskyd:

I'd very much like to see who will go to Jumia and buy the 13pro max for 900k, when I can get it for 300-350 less here on nairaland brand new.

Bring the receipt of the one you bought let's see. I highly doubt it up to that. 900k lmfao. God abeg.

I dont own one but I'd very much appreciate a plug for the price you stated
Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by Auskyd(m): 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
TheGreatIYANU:

I dont own one but I'd very much appreciate a plug for the price you stated

Try these monikers here on NL. They are sellers here on NL

1. Anopheles
2. Bayokun
3. Adrianhillz
4. Owodiran1(my forever phone plug. I can vouch for him with my life)
5. Abrahym (still bought something from him like 2 months ago).
6. Collinzon

There are others tho. Just search around and you'll see them. Ask questions, meet physically if you can, and be cautious still. Na naija we dey.

7 Likes

Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by Morphinne: 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Auskyd:

No boss. That’s actually the market price range at the moment as it used to be 1.5 million last year Nov( blame it on your country and Mr Emefiele). You can’t get a 1tb 13 promax for that price anywhere in Nigeria and pls be careful so you don’t end up buying a clone (brandless high-end android grin) for that outrageous amount. You can’t even get 12 promax 256gb for less than 400k.

1 Like

Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by Morphinne: 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
horlahwaley:
Nice, but the gap between DSLR and smartphones camera are not as wide as it use to be. Have you heard of google computational photography?
Google pixel is the best smartphone for still images.
Iphones videography is badass as well.
Yes, it’s true. Gone are the days we used to say that phones were no match to digital cameras. Nowadays, there’s almost nothing your Dslr can do that can’t be easily down by phones. Besides, phones are now way more expensive than the dslrs nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by Auskyd(m): 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
Morphinne:

No boss. That’s actually the market price range at the moment. You can’t get a 1tb 13 promax for that price anywhere in Nigeria and pls be careful so don’t sell you a clone for that outrageous amount. You can’t even get 12 promax 256gb for less than 400k.
Lol my G, no worry. Na who no know go buy iphone 13pro max for 900k. When it's not madness. I have bought and used countless phones from this same NL. Let's leave out the fact that I sell phones too. I will buy 13pro max 1tb for 650k with freebies sef.

900k? Hehehe God abeg
Re: Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 by KAM3KAZI: 3:36am On Jul 25, 2022
TheGreatIYANU:

Yo, that scene was crazy!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fully Hacked Sony Ericsson W910i / Awuff Free Browsing Cheat Here / Gionee S10B Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.