Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

No S*x Before Marriage” Is A W!cked Agenda And It Needs To Stop- Evangelist Euch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No S*x Before Marriage” Is A W!cked Agenda And It Needs To Stop- Evangelist Euch (283 Views)

Better To Be Yahoo Boy Than To Be F*cked 10 Times On The Ass – Chidi To Bobrisky / Kidd Fu*cked Erica For Good 2 Hrs, Dstv Staff Expose,he Should Be Acting Po*rn / Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No S*x Before Marriage” Is A W!cked Agenda And It Needs To Stop- Evangelist Euch by Donemmex20: 7:19am On Jul 23, 2022
No s*x before marriage” is a w!cked agenda and it needs to stop- Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi says

Read below
https://smilegist.com/no-sx-before-marriage-is-a-wcked-agenda-and-it-needs-to-stop-evangelist-eucharia-anunobi-says/

Re: No S*x Before Marriage” Is A W!cked Agenda And It Needs To Stop- Evangelist Euch by Nukilia: 7:20am On Jul 23, 2022
Doctrines of men undecided
Re: No S*x Before Marriage” Is A W!cked Agenda And It Needs To Stop- Evangelist Euch by duduade: 7:22am On Jul 23, 2022
Most times it's good to test the product you buying

Sexxxx is also important in marriage....

It's compatibility is very important in marriage
Re: No S*x Before Marriage” Is A W!cked Agenda And It Needs To Stop- Evangelist Euch by RedChiefPriest: 7:32am On Jul 23, 2022
This one too na evangelist?
With all the heavy makeup and shine shine on the face and ear?
Anyways make I no judge,no be my duty be that grin.

She shared her view and she will get people with the same view to support her, so it's cool.

But as for me,celibacy is bae.
Will practice it till I get my brand new Canadian wakanda wife and do the do on za wedding night.
I no fit dey do the do before marriage, e no go special again.

Dj! 2 cups of palmwine with 30 bottles of Odogwu bitters for me.
Barman! Play me "I will not hoe around" by Cardi B and Jay Jay Okocha.

Re: No S*x Before Marriage” Is A W!cked Agenda And It Needs To Stop- Evangelist Euch by IntelChief: 7:37am On Jul 23, 2022
This woman should keep quiet abeg.

No sex before marriage is not an agenda to deprive singles from having sex just for the fun of it. Rather, it teaches them one of the most important lesson in life, that is: there are some things in life which you have to wait for because they are sacred. (It teaches you patience and adds value to that thing when you eventually get it). In the era of credit card, is there anything you want NOW that you can't get NOW? But, that is not a good lesson to learn about. That's why many are in debts.

As children, though we wish to be adults, did we grow to become adult all of a sudden because we liked it? No, we had to WAIT.
Re: No S*x Before Marriage” Is A W!cked Agenda And It Needs To Stop- Evangelist Euch by Channah1(f): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2022
Shut up!
Re: No S*x Before Marriage” Is A W!cked Agenda And It Needs To Stop- Evangelist Euch by Donemmex20: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
True

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Ebuka Reacts To Speculations Of Groovy’s Bad Breath / Portable Banned Again| Wizkid Tems Drake Song / Swear By The Gods, Maduagwu Dares Actresses On Apostle’s S3x List By Gistlover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.