Stats: 3,166,006 members, 7,863,634 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Same IPOB That Kills Sit-at-home Violators Now Care About IMO 14 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Same IPOB That Kills Sit-at-home Violators Now Care About IMO 14 (261 Views)

Igbos praises unknown gunmen for killing sit at home violators PHOTOS / Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu / Hope Uzodinma Biography: 10 Things To Know About Imo Governor (2) (3) (4)

Same IPOB That Kills Sit-at-home Violators Now Care About IMO 14 by Femifasola: 7:35am On Jul 23, 2022
I mean is it not hypocrisy that IPOB that it's members kill same igbo youths all in the name of violating their sit at home is now sympathetic to 14 youths killed in imo. Don't be deceived, ipob is only using it to increase sympathy for themselves and not like they care.
Both Uzodimma and IPOB are equal killers of igbo youths and no side should pretend to be caring whereas non actually exists.

#fact
Re: Same IPOB That Kills Sit-at-home Violators Now Care About IMO 14 by Bornbiafra: 7:45am On Jul 23, 2022
What's your business with IPOB ....I thought your name is femi.....

Face front and leave them alone

Update: after reading your write up ,I regret replying you cos from your write up you are an illiterate

Common English you cannot write
Re: Same IPOB That Kills Sit-at-home Violators Now Care About IMO 14 by gidgiddy: 7:45am On Jul 23, 2022
Femifasola:
I mean is it not hypocrisy that IPOB that it's members kill same igbo youths all in the name of violating their sit at home is now sympathetic to 14 youths killed in imo. Don't be deceived, ipob is only using it to increase sympathy for themselves and not like they care.
Both Uzodimma and IPOB are equal killers of igbo youths and no side should pretend to be caring whereas non actually exists.

#fact

IPOB cancelled Sit At jome since last year and publicly condemned anyone enforcing sit at home that does not exist.

No Igbo man is saying that IPOB is killing anyone in Igbo land, it is only none-Igbos, most of who have never been to the South East, are busy saying IPOB are killing people

Laughable
Re: Same IPOB That Kills Sit-at-home Violators Now Care About IMO 14 by caesymore(m): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2022
Femifasola:
[s]I mean is it not hypocrisy that IPOB that it's members kill same igbo youths all in the name of violating their sit at home is now sympathetic to 14 youths killed in imo. Don't be deceived, ipob is only using it to increase sympathy for themselves and not like they care.
Both Uzodimma and IPOB are equal killers of igbo youths and no side should pretend to be caring whereas non actually exists.[/s]

#fact

2 Shares

Re: Same IPOB That Kills Sit-at-home Violators Now Care About IMO 14 by Jostoman: 7:56am On Jul 23, 2022
Trash from bat miscreants supporters, the secret of ebubeagu killing squad have been exposed.
Re: Same IPOB That Kills Sit-at-home Violators Now Care About IMO 14 by Aldol: 8:07am On Jul 23, 2022
Election is around the corner na, wetin you expect

PDP Distracting Nigerians With Apc’s Muslim-muslim Ticket – Group / Throwback To What Peter Obi Achieved In Anambra / Abuja Location