Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Is Btoll Legit? Is $600 Monthly Guaranteed? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is Btoll Legit? Is $600 Monthly Guaranteed? (745 Views)

Best Computer Deals, Quality Guaranteed. Nationwide Delivery!! / MTN Data 1gb =245, 3gb =735, 5gb =1225, 20gb =4800 Instant Delivery Guaranteed / New Arrivals!!! 5-10hrs Battery Life Guaranteed Laptops "See Pictures" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Btoll Legit? Is $600 Monthly Guaranteed? by AdamsTheCreativ: 8:30am On Jul 23, 2022
I know you must have heard of Btoll, a crypto exchange platforms that pays people to make transactions. Yes they do, but how true is this?

I'll take a tour on how they work, when they came around and how much I've made doing transactions so far.

Btoll is a digital assets Exchange that has been around for a while now, gaining massive attention from Nigerians home and abroad, many Nigerians want to know how legit this platform seems or how much they can get to earn with it.

I'll do a breakdown of how much the platforms pays you also.
I started using Btoll for a month now and it seems to be going pretty well for me. I've made several transactions and made some bucks along the line.

You get paid 0.5% of any transaction you make. I've made over $5 (₦3, 500) which is almost a month time now. This can definitely cover my data subscription, gas refill or buy me a new footwear.

Btoll is on Play Store now. You can download it of you're an android phone user.

Btoll.com is the official website, and their telegram is;
@btollexchangewallet
/btollexchangewallet

How to earn instant profit on BToll
Get $1 when you sign up with this link! :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ni.btoll

Invitation code : PKBZFTZ

If you don't know how to start earning, go to YouTube and watch BToll tutorial showing how to set up new account and claim instant sign up bonus using BToll invitation code, how BToll works, how to earn unlimited USDT

All you need to know about Btoll cryptocurrency exchange platform

Here is a screenshot of what I've earned so far �

Want to learn more? Learn from Btoll on Telegram
/btoll100dollars

Re: Is Btoll Legit? Is $600 Monthly Guaranteed? by MrJames007: 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Op goan use your 3500 and buy yourself a footwear. I don't want. cool

(1) (Reply)

Usa Used Dell Inspiron 15 5570 Core I7 8gb Ram 128gb Ssd+1tb Hdd — 290k / Macbook Air 2020 M1 Chip / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 {SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.