Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p (2794 Views)

A God Fearing Lady For A Serious Relationship. / I Need A God Fearing Mature Man Btw 35-40 Yrs Who Desire For A Responsible Lady For Marriage. / In Search For A God Fearing Lady For Marriag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by kaytues(m): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2011
Am kehinde, 30y, live and work in lagos. Am self-employed. Am athletic, dark in complexion, tall and handsome. I need a mature and God fearing lady for marriage  sooner rather than later.  IGBO GIRL PLZ DONT CALL. . Am a shy one i must say. If am missing anything out plz ask, not on here but on my private contact,  Any interested lady should reach via my no 0708 936 9747
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by Goldieluks: 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2011
Lmao@igbo girls. grin undecided

what it do?
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by pendo89(f): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2011
grin grin
did it have to be in capital?
funny.
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by coogar: 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2011
kaytues:

Am kehinde, 30y, live and work in lagos. Am self-employed. Am athletic, dark in complexion, tall and handsome. I need a mature and God fearing lady for marriage  sooner rather than later.  IGBO GIRL PLZ DONT CALL. . Am a shy one i must say. If am missing anything out plz ask, not on here but on my private contact,  Any interested lady should reach via my no 0708 936 9747

awesome!
what have you got against igbo girls?
are you a tribalist? grin

i have a 23 yr-old igbo girl for you.
her parents left her 2 billion naira fortunes as inheritance and she wants an athletic, tall, dark and handsome man like yourself.
deal or no deal?
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by mikkymoi(m): 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2011
lol
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by alstarmayo(m): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2011
Lmao at ASAP is ur mum in the village disturbing u?
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by chibaby5(f): 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2011
No wonder marriages crash if ds is da kinda mentality ppl have
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by swaggerboi2011: 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2011
hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lwkmd Weiten igbo girls do you nau, i get one for you too,
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by claremont(m): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2011
Everyone knows the reputation Igbo girls have anyway, whether they deserve that reputation or not is another matter entirely.
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by nanidee2(f): 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2011
I even doubt if any igbo girl would be interested in u.

1 Like

Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2011
Op check my profile. Im single and searching as well
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by Ndbeke(f): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2011
Kayhinde or whatever they call you,for your information no correct IGBO babe would even wanna marry onye ofe nmanu like you's and you got the guts to warn them not to call,anyway defence is best weapon so you try sha.onye ara
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by star4(f): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2011
God scares the hell outta me!! Pick me grin grin grin
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 31, 2011
Lmao. . Kehinda*only God know what that sh1t mean* if you see any Igbo girl with a Yoruba dude 3 or 4 things are involved. 1, the babe must have a mix blood in her and that mixed blood must be of camel and gorilla plus human 2 The girl must be a ran away ho 3 she's bn brainwashed by the gold digging yoruba dude because u guys are the greedier than Peter Griffin 4 maybe her parents are late. .
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by lindabon: 1:05am On Jul 31, 2011
hihihihahaha , tribalism! anyways goodluck with your search dear poster. would have offered to help you find one but u see, the friends i have are not exactly the type i would write off as "God fearing", unless if drinking, partying and other fun activites have been ruled in as acceptable by Christianity? if not, then i wish u all the best! grin
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by BABE3: 1:59am On Jul 31, 2011
nanidee2:

I even doubt if any igbo girl would be interested in u.
Ndbeke:

Kayhinde or whatever they call you,for your information no correct IGBO babe would even wanna marry onye ofe nmanu like you's and you got the guts to warn them not to call,anyway defence is best weapon so you try sha.onye ara
REALITY101:

Lmao. . Kehinda*only God know what that sh1t mean* if you see any Igbo girl with a Yoruba dude 3 or 4 things are involved. 1, the babe must have a mix blood in her and that mixed blood must be of camel and gorilla plus human 2 The girl must be a ran away ho 3 she's bn brainwashed by the gold digging yoruba dude because u guys are the greedier than Peter Griffin 4 maybe her parents are late. .

Aunties and Uncle--the tin dey pain you people o. Take chill pills na. Why the vexation?  grin

Not wanting Igbo girls is his loss right? So no need to vex ehn---?-- wink
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by nanidee(f): 2:14am On Jul 31, 2011
BABE!:

Aunties and Uncle--the tin dey pain you people o. Take chill pills na. Why the[b] vexation[/b]?  grin

Not wanting Igbo girls is his loss right? So no need to vex ehn---?-- wink

Vexation oh puhlease, the poster is not worth my vexation.
Worth exciting my disgust?, well, probably yes!!! tongue
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by Mynd44: 2:18am On Jul 31, 2011
@ Reality 101, 1hat you have written only goes to prove that you are just like him and maybe worse.
@BABE!, Sup?
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 31, 2011
BABE or whatever your name is, I wonder what makes you think I'm mad @ the poster and his ignorant post
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by BABE3: 2:22am On Jul 31, 2011
Mynd_44:

@BABE!, Sup?

Hello darling! I'm gorgeous. How you?
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by BABE3: 2:30am On Jul 31, 2011
REALITY101:

BABE or whatever your name is, I wonder what makes you think I'm mad @ the poster and his ignorant post

What made me think you were mad? Your post of course; the content of your post.

lol @ you saying the the poster's post is ignorant. What is your own post radiating? Knowledge?
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 31, 2011
I knw mine kinda sound similar or whatever but please don't quote me. . Thank u
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by Mynd44: 2:37am On Jul 31, 2011
^^^
But you don't have to bring yourself so low to the OP's level by also been tribal
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 31, 2011
Everything I said up there is 101% true no matter how or what it sounds like
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by Mynd44: 3:15am On Jul 31, 2011
Okay. Satisfied?
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 31, 2011
Why are you following me? I'm not twitter you know? smiley
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by Mynd44: 8:01am On Jul 31, 2011
You wish
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by kaytues(m): 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2011
WAO many post i must say,  Thank you all but plz stop the abusive words,  Single lady willing to settleDown common we can make it through here, thank you
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by njira(f): 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin

you people are so funny, cant y'all just leave someone to search in peace abeg grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by DBestDoc(f): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2011
OP i like u because ure a smart guy.U no say face dey fear face.Dat thing wey u sabi,IGBO girls sabi am pass u.Infact na dem go even teach u d BUSINESS sef.U be corect guy.
nah.U can't mess with an Igbo Babe.Never
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2011
me sef no blame OP for trying to avoid igbo girls.igbo girls na only money dem they think of how to chop from guys grin grin
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p by CyberG: 6:55am On Aug 02, 2011
LOL. . .nothing wrong with Igbo chicks. I have dated more Igbo chicks but you just have to find the right one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A True Love: I Need A Girlfriend / Need A Girlfriend To Move In With Me In Lekki Lagos / I Need A No Strings Attached Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.