Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

- Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / (529 Views)

Can A Nigerian Still Travel To Europe With Work Visa!!! / Should I Still Travel To The USA? / Nigerians This Is Canada Right Now, Would You Still Travel If Granted Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Zonefree(m): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: by Lasisieniola77(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2022
That's already a different surname

1 Like

Re: by ZonefreeAsshole: 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Your parents must be sick and it seems as if you really want to lose them because have I not fuçking told you never in your worthless meaningless life to call me any endearing terms again

Have I not
Re: by ZonefreeAsshole: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

You must be high on cow pee if you think I care about what you think about me or if think I care shit about you.

You're in a one-way relationship with me and you've somehow deluded yourself that it is mutual?

O n shiere ni
Re: by ZonefreeAsshole: 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

O n shiere ni

No are you deranged??

Na only get problem for this life

If you're tired of your poverty stricken life why not find a river to jump into instead of pouring your miserable frustration on innocent people online.

Or you think I am like others that will ignore you

Detest me! Please, detest me.

That is exactly my goal.

I will so be a nuisance to you on this site that you will regret everything you've done 'cause what is it
Re: by ZonefreeAsshole: 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

I buy any market from your hand tell me. Why did I do to you that you're always opening me up to cyberbullying? Did i thief from you or do our parents have any business together in real life

Your friend Jason even spoke to you to leave me alone but like a stubborn mule you refused

I am not the cause of your frustration, drunkard.

I am not. And I will pay you back every vileness you direct my way x50.
Re: by ZonefreeAsshole: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Stinking idiot.

E say I should direct energy to yen yen yen yen.

So you knew that, you knew that you can direct your energy to positive things yet you choose to be a troll to women online

You're sick. A demented fart.

I will troll you to the high heavens for as long as you continue to carry my matter on your head.

Sick pig
Re: by ZonefreeAsshole: 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Go and kill yourself if you are tired of your life o. And save your parents the bundle of misfortune that you are.

What will never happen is you bullying me and think I will run away or kiss up to your and try to be your friend
Re: by ZonefreeAsshole: 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Shey the stupid reverse psychology thing is sweeting you abi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I like you or you think by directing hate my way it will make me turn to like you.

Since you've been looking for gf on NL tell me how many women it has worked on
Re: by ZonefreeAsshole: 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

I am doing things with my life. Thank you. I an working on my career. So spare me the talk of energy.

I can go at this with you for a year. So pleeeeeeeeease don't leave me alone.

Let us see who will get tired.
Re: by ZonefreeAsshole: 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

I am not your sweetheart.

Atop projecting your mother's shenanigans on me. Stop it.

Were you denied love at home
Re: by ZonefreeAsshole: 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

The same way youve constantly continued to mentioned candid lady sio fra and co even when they ignore you 99% of the time is exactly the same way I will be mentioning you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If you like don't reply, all I know is that I will sha be a pest to you and I will be a thorn in your flesh.

If you're looking for people to play with, it's not me.

You greatly misjudge and ubderrate me because I will drag you to the depth of hell and wash your head in Satan's anus

Anuofia
Re: by ZonefreeAsshole: 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Na you dey always look for trouble

Twice you mentioned me when I was banned and now I am responding to you you're telling me i should channel my energy to something useful

Useless victim player
Re: by ZonefreeAsshole: 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Shey na my attention you want ni

Shey you want me to focus on you ba

Dint worry. I will give you a staggering dark dose of it but it will never happen on my main

You're too much of a trash for me to risk the aesthetics of that account over.

I will play your game on your terms. If this account gets banned, I will open another and another and another for however long I need to
Re: by ZonefreeAsshole: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Keep laughing o.

I am looking forward to it.

Keep laughing while I insult shege and banza out of your life, alpha male. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: by ZonefreeAsshole: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Much love darling tongue

Yeah. And I hope a trailer hits you and you bleed to death
Re: by ZonefreeAsshole: 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2023
Fira09 you found your way here

Interesting 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: by ZonefreeAsshole: 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
[quote author=Zonefree post=115000648]

If you're not gonna swallow your pride and beg for my number, then stop pestering me.

You're surprised I'm not returning your insults back? Nope, I don't roll that way. I'm way above that. I choose my battle and fight it with my last blood./quote]

Now I know you're a sick fellow I just didn't realise you sickness was to this depth.

I do not give a fùck about you. I do not give a fùck about you. Repeat that for however times you wish to. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Surprised that what?

You think I care what you do or don't? This is my own battle and I've picked it.

Stop complaining.

(1) (Reply)

7 African Countries You Need To Visit / Child Minders Needed Urgently In Sutton Uk / Relocating To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.