Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,555 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Nigerians Engage In ‘Unknown Bishop Challenge’ To Mock APC (photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Engage In ‘Unknown Bishop Challenge’ To Mock APC (photos) (63708 Views)

Osun Voters Mock APC: We Collected Their Money, But Voted For Adeleke (Video) / General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) / No 5 Million Votes For Buhari In Kano - PDP Mock APC, Buhari For Renting Crowds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Engage In ‘Unknown Bishop Challenge’ To Mock APC (photos) by Mikespecialone(m): 2:01am On Jul 24, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
Even portable self follow enter the venue

Animal in human skin

Re: Nigerians Engage In ‘Unknown Bishop Challenge’ To Mock APC (photos) by jaggabban: 9:09am On Jul 24, 2022
If you look at their faces, they are ipobic. They did more than this for Buhari and he won. They are pathetic losers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Engage In ‘Unknown Bishop Challenge’ To Mock APC (photos) by Okudiover(m): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2022
jaggabban:
If you look at their faces, they are ipobic. They did more than this for Buhari and he won. They are pathetic losers.

When is Tinubu coming to the east to campaign? Obi has been testing the waters all over the country talking sense. So I ask when is Tinubu and Josephine Igbokwe coming to Enugu, Aba, Nnewi, Onitsha, Abakiliki, Umuahia, Owerri, Awka, Asaba, Port Harcourt, Uyo, Calabar, Ikom, Ikot Ekpene, Afikpo, Oron, Eket, Nsukka?

What of the towns in the Middle belt? Does he think those paid area boys in the west whom he orders to extort, terrorize and kill others is enough to get him the presidency. It would have been better for your party to have brought out Osibanjo. But now it is all over.
Re: Nigerians Engage In ‘Unknown Bishop Challenge’ To Mock APC (photos) by kechywillz(m): 10:25am On Jul 24, 2022
Hahaha
Re: Nigerians Engage In ‘Unknown Bishop Challenge’ To Mock APC (photos) by jaggabban: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
Okudiover:

When is Tinubu coming to the east to campaign? Obi has been testing the waters all over the country talking sense. So I ask when is Tinubu and Josephine Igbokwe coming to Enugu, Aba, Nnewi, Onitsha, Abakiliki, Umuahia, Owerri, Awka, Asaba, Port Harcourt, Uyo, Calabar, Ikom, Ikot Ekpene, Afikpo, Oron, Eket, Nsukka?

What of the towns in the Middle belt? Does he think those paid area boys in the west whom he orders to extort, terrorize and kill others is enough to get him the presidency. It would have been better for your party to have brought out Osibanjo. But now it is all over.
Visit East for what? SE votes = Borno votes . SE neutralised.
Did you know that middle belt is also my home? I move around Nigeria except East, I only pass through that God forsaken eroded fraud land.
Re: Nigerians Engage In ‘Unknown Bishop Challenge’ To Mock APC (photos) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Lazy Nigerian Youths.
Tueh

SHAMELESS CHEAP PAID AGENT. WHY DID YOU SWITCH TO THIS MONIKER?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) / With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT / Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.