Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Peter Obi's Haters Should Kindly Pick A Side - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Haters Should Kindly Pick A Side (386 Views)

Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy / Bukola Saraki Laughs As Dino Melaye Hails Him, Mocks Haters / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Haters Should Kindly Pick A Side by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2022
Before Peter Obi emerged as a candidate for the LP, the general consensus was that igbos do not like themselves. Presently, folks are saying, igbos are supporting Peter because he’s Igbo. Una go need find one stand o. This jumping around no good oh!

We lgbos like ourselves abi we no like ourselves? make Una choose one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Haters Should Kindly Pick A Side by fman(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2022
IgboAmaka

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Haters Should Kindly Pick A Side by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2022
Proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient. Obi is for a fresh Nigeria not about tribe or religion

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Haters Should Kindly Pick A Side by budaatum: 10:26am On Jul 23, 2022
Antimarraige:
Proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient. Obi is for a fresh Nigeria not about tribe or religion

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Haters Should Kindly Pick A Side by JoeNL22(m): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2022
YoungDaNaval:
Before Peter Obi emerged as a candidate for the LP, the general consensus was that igbos do not like themselves. Presently, folks are saying, igbos are supporting Peter because he’s Igbo. Una go need find one stand o. This jumping around no good oh!

#GetYourPvc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Haters Should Kindly Pick A Side by budaatum: 11:32am On Jul 23, 2022
YoungDaNaval:

You assume we are dumb. You think we care where you are from when in fact your behaviour matters more to us. We are after all taught to know you by your fruits and not ignorantly assume the mud that made you defines you, so what but your lack of knowing would make you assume your Igboness is more relevant than your behaviour? Does your type of Igboness make you unlikeable perhaps?

For years some have been calling for Biafra and that silly Oduduwa Republic I add. If we placed such people in a Nigerian ministry or the Nigerian Police Force, will they serve Nigeria or assiduously work to destroy it? Can Biafra and Oduduwa Republics exist without the destruction of Nigeria?

If we lived in a face me I face you and you wanted to carve some of the communal area into your private use, I think I might dislike the destruction of the communal area too. Now imagine me, I Pledge to Nigeria We Hail Thee Arise O Compatriot. Can you see how I might dislike the destruction of the communal area that I pledge to and hail and arise to? And that's apart from the fact that you obviously don't love your neighbours or you'd find ways to live with them even if that must include educating them against their obviously ignorant will.

But, thankfully, all Igbos are very not like you. At Agunbelewo, some miles from Osogbo along the Osogbo-Ogbomoso Road, Igbos set up Osogbo Alaba department stores selling all manner of white goods. They live harmoniously amongst the Yorubas - well, baring some ignorant one's amongst us - and even accept some of us as apprentices beside their younger siblings from their village to learn their trade. We too take them to our farms and rent them land to farm if they want to, and by harmoniously living together, we learn from each other and build a community instead of destroying the land we live on.

Anyway, what I really wanted to say is, stop deceiving yourself. Only an ignorant tribalistic blind fool would claim all the Obidients you see and hear is "igbos are supporting Peter". To start with, there's not enough Igbos to shout so loud. And we are not as ignorant to not see a good thing as you seem to assume.

As to whether you like your self or not, what a very odd question to be asking us when what you should probably answer is whether you like yourself enough to be Obidient!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Haters Should Kindly Pick A Side by Afamed: 11:35am On Jul 23, 2022
You will resume your Biafra or death national anthem again by 2023. It's just few months away

Re: Peter Obi's Haters Should Kindly Pick A Side by Afamed: 11:36am On Jul 23, 2022
JoeNL22:

#GetYourPvc

All the states in Nigeria will not think twice to be like Lagos
Re: Peter Obi's Haters Should Kindly Pick A Side by JoeNL22(m): 11:45am On Jul 23, 2022
Afamed:

All the states in Nigeria will not think twice to be like Lagos
Exactly
Re: Peter Obi's Haters Should Kindly Pick A Side by nazicartel(m): 11:49am On Jul 23, 2022
Afamed:
You will resume your Biafra or death national anthem again by 2023. It's just few months away
and so?.. if he resumes his Biafran struggle, how's that your business or are you also from the old Eastern zone to tell him what to do. If Obi wins or losses , I don't think that will stop them from seeking for Biafra and besides I don't think a President can even wake up in the morning to declare Biafra...

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

State Of The Nation: Nigeria May Collapse In 2 Yrs If… — Gani Adams J / A Heartfelt Message To Nigerians By Labour Party's VP Candidate, Datt Baba Ahmed / Insecurity: Why Is Buhari Judged Differently Than Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.