Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Eliminate The Hatred And Let Money Start Flowing. Read To The End. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Eliminate The Hatred And Let Money Start Flowing. Read To The End. (171 Views)

Baba Bring Back Subside And Let Fuel Price Fall Back To 200naira Nah / If You Have A Smartphone, Don't Be Broke. Read To Know Why / If You’re A Young Nigerian Who Wants To Be Wealthy.. Open This And Read To The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eliminate The Hatred And Let Money Start Flowing. Read To The End. by Oladunni2021(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2022
The hatred you must withstand.

Your hatred goes wrong most time

I do smile and be grateful for starting online businesses and happy that I got some programs. I have seen many people that have been discouraged, some people don't even want to hear anything about affiliate marketing and they have determined never to get involved in anything Affiliate marketing, and online business at large.

I networked with a lady one day I haven't even said anything much about Affiliate marketing, she was like ehnn...I can never and so on... I wanted to make something clear to her but I changed my mind and to God be the Glory she was in a hurry so she said we will start from where we stopped the conversation.
These days, I learned some things and I will be continuing to learn more new things, a day without learning anything is a waste.
Of course, we didn't continue the conversation, I'm in the moving train, I can tell what is going now inside the train and you that are not in the train can never express what is going on inside the train. That is a good illustration, For cases like this.
The fact you don't understand many business models, every business models, that is doing well home and abroad can never undermine Affiliating system and Affiliate marketers.
Different platforms like Amazon, Alibaba, Jumia, Bolt, Upwork, Fiverr, PayPal and many more are Affiliating platforms platform making huge money and making life easier.

Moreover, it's not only about starting affiliate marketing and hurrying to make sales/money.

It's about you comprehending marketing and sales, values, how to build your potential, acquiring highly paying skills, and, how to maneuver/build your own business around it.

I've seen a different kinds of frustrated souls here and there, wanting to make money online, have you for once asked yourself why you are frustrated & confused?

Are you helping yourself in one way or the other before expecting help from any man or God?
Are you learning how to solve the problems from people that are ahead of you?

Anyways, Life's game of mind whatever you play too therein becomes your reality and the fact remains that you can never do more than what you know.
The fact remain that, you are confused and frustrated because;
You don't know how it works and not willing to know how it works.

You don't learn how it work and you aren't doing yourself a favour for that.
In this era, Digital age, Digital skills and online businesses work more than you can imagine, none of them is quick rich scheme.

Are you Still confused ?
Want me to simplify how online business models works?
And how to can be a beneficiary& get started?

I'm going to discuss about business models that are reliable and highly paying apart from Affiliate Marketing.

What are you waiting for?

Message me now on WhatsApp to be a beneficiary; 09051299409

Happy Weekend.
Enjoy rest of your day!!

(1) (Reply)

Good Sales Representatives Urgently Needed (ikorodu Resident) / Call Your Graphic Designer For An Affordable Fee / 4yrs Old Fb For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.