Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) (32581 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures / President Buhari Receives Okezie Ikpeazu In Aso Rock (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by Greatkenny2: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
IbileIfe:

From consulting a mad man to consulting the worst state governor in the south east. grin
From insanity to stupidity.
The only stupid person here is you and everything you stand for

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by Impecca(m): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ikpeazu Is fully Obidient.

He used his two hands to welcome the Incoming

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by PoliteActivist: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
One failure visits another failure.

The pandora criminal/mass murderer peter giringory obi visists kerosene infrastructure governore clueless Ikpeazu. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See REAL Pandora below, and REAL photos. Not your made-up shit

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
Lightorder:
as your senselessness never reach, he should start fighting corruption today. Your eternal father who came fighting corruption since 2015 , what is his score today ?

If only this nation would let Igbos have their own president. Many of your species do not deserve any good thing . You are destined to suffer and die in squalor
The problem all of you in this rescue mission of Pandora Peter Obi from abject penury and poverty think everyone is your family members, grovelling under suffering and squalor. no wonder you are waiting for imaginary Messiah that that finances business for his 9 year old daughter in tax havens instead of working hard to make something out of your life
Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
Zeezenho:

See pain. Oga take this solve your hate problem .
Have you shown your parents, charity begins at home
Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
Temptee101:

Urchin, this is your saving grace
Start with your family members
Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by Arysexy(m): 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
Slow and steadily Obi will penetrate them all, including Drugnibu and Atiku.

They will all be OBIdient, just a matter of time

That's the hallmark of a gentleman, it's not by gutter language and agberoish moves by Drugnibu.

Congratulations in advance our president in waiting

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

His not talking about ur family brother His talking about everyone
Oooooooh when he said "you"?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by IbadeHQ: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
God1000:
That's my incoming president.

I like how he's meeting with political juggernauts, religious leaders and traditional rulers across the nook and cranny of Nigeria.

Mr Obi will trounce Tinubu and Atiku in the next year's election, I'm certain about that

A new Nigeria is here brothers and sisters.

We are rewriting history, be part of this movement and contribute your own quota.

We are entering a new chapter

Don't be left out

You call Ikpeazu a political Juggernaut? Are you high? A failure per excellence, Ikpeazu that is owing 30 months salaries of lecturers. Is that who you Labourer presidential has gone to consult? you can even call T A Orji a political Colossus. I wish you labourers a delightful journey.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by Simao88(m): 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
Has Oyetola denied yet?

igbotormentor:
Who knows Peter Obi miscreants might have customize that to embarrass oyetola, we know igbos, that was how some igbos did this and Peter Obi later deny it, supposed it achieved it purpose Peter Obi would have claimed the glory
Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by Amumaigwe: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
post=115003798:

Kerosene is expense unlike Tinubu's cousin sharing matches and three cups of beans

Chai!!! See upper cut
Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by jaytee01(m): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
One failure visits another failure.

The pandora criminal/mass murderer peter giringory obi visists kerosene infrastructure governore clueless Ikpeazu. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Look at this moooooron!

You think this is a matter of posting pictures of a confirmed criminal drug baron who has held down Lagos with his unbridled looting?
Make I tell you.... Nigeria no be Lagos ooo!

Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by justie75: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
Obi we know, Obi we want..Obi we know, Obi we want.....
Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by hokafor(m): 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
Obi please don't let me change my mind oo, what business did you have with this symbolic failure. People like this are best visited at night .
Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by Augustenite(m): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
God1000:

I like how he's meeting with political juggernauts, religious leaders and traditional rulers across the nook and cranny of Nigeria.

Mr Obi will trounce Tinubu and Atiku in the next year's election, I'm certain about that

We are rewriting history, be part of this movement and contribute your own quota.

Don't be left out

President of Biafra land.E go soon clear for your eyes
Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by Obec70(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
Let get it right, he paid him courtesy call cos he went for an event in umuahia. When he needed him most before the primaries as he was visiting states across the country, in Abịa same Ikpeazụ left him not minding he knows Obi is visiting!

Don't attach any political meaning into it.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by Emmanuel909090: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nice
Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by Globalistic(f): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
The 'Worst' Governor in the history of Nigeria receiving the in-coming 'Best' President of Nigeria.

Long Live President Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by lexy2014: 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
nameo:

I saw that too. Even the positioning of the body whilst shaking.

It is like a Gov welcoming a sitting President.

The kind block votes wey Obi go receive from SE ehn.... Eyes have not seen

How is the way ikpeazu greeted obi now an achievement on obis part?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by lexy2014: 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Abfinest007:
To tell u the value of obi.the governor shaking him with two hands.give tinubu and atiku chance they will do same with two hands

How is the way ikpeazu greeted obi now an achievement on obis part?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by lexy2014: 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
Globalistic:
The 'Worst' Governor in the history of Nigeria receiving the in-coming 'Best' President of Nigeria.

Long Live President Peter Obi.

Incoming president? Which election did he win to be called incoming president?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by ogatboy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
Abfinest007:
To tell u the value of obi.the governor shaking him with two hands.give tinubu and atiku chance they will do same with two hands

It is about preparing for the office. He is going round to understand the challenges and diversity of every state so he can be the President for all. That is what leaders should do. Understand the challenge and try to solve it.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by Alpharey: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=115009441][/quote]

Fear dey catch some people. All those people killed by inaction of this biased govt, they don't have spirit?.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by Promiseisaac(m): 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
See house ooh
Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by Alpharey: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
Gbemini:
The guy just dey take pic around , eye service ... Now no more unknow gun men in east again , man u are a suspect grin grin

Thank God you are laughing at your self. See teeth.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by Newton2024: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
igbotormentor:
Who knows Peter Obi miscreants might have customize that to embarrass oyetola, we know igbos, that was how some igbos did this and Peter Obi later deny it, supposed it achieved it purpose Peter Obi would have claimed the glory

Don't be left out
Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by Lightorder: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
igbotormentor:
The problem all of you in this rescue mission of Pandora Peter Obi from abject penury and poverty think everyone is your family members, grovelling under suffering and squalor. no wonder you are waiting for imaginary Messiah that that finances business for his 9 year old daughter in tax havens instead of working hard to make something out of your life
I didn’t read the garbage you dumped here. Una no get shame. Na una unborn children i dey mercy for because I know that they will be very sharp enough to tell you that you are so so dumb
Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Lightorder:
I didn’t read the garbage you dumped here. Una no get shame. Na una unborn children i dey mercy for because I know that they will be very sharp enough to tell you that you are so so dumb
Are saying this barbaric height of insolence happened in your family, you confronted your father! Oooooooh you are Igbo, I heard Igbos normal wake their parents with side tackles
Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by Picardor2: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
igbotormentor:
kerosene seller, is that not the same eba and egusi distributor, the same governor that impoverished abia ? hehehehehe Peter Obi is really ready to fight corruption by mouth ass wiping the acclaimed corrupt bum bum, Peter Obi can only be president of Igbo land.
shut ur feacal filled smelling mouth up.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) by Lightorder: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
igbotormentor:
Are saying this barbaric height of insolence happened in your family, you confronted your father! Oooooooh you are Igbo, I heard Igbos normal wake their parents with side tackles
Garbage for who care to read

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday / Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary / Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.