Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

BREAKING: United Nation Direct For Unconditional Release Of Mazi. Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: United Nation Direct For Unconditional Release Of Mazi. Nnamdi Kanu (2832 Views)

Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety / Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn / #RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: United Nation Direct For Unconditional Release Of Mazi. Nnamdi Kanu by Googledotcom: 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
ARE YOU AWARE THAT HE MASTERMINDED KILLINGS OF IGBO POLICE MEN AND WOMEN GOING TO WORK ON THEIR OWN INCLUDING UNARMED ,IGBO SOLDIER AND SECURITY OP? SO IF KANU KILLED YA SISTER YOUR MOTHER YOUR UNCLE WHO WERE IN ADMINISTRATIVE UNIFORM UNARMED,YOU WILL LET KANU GO?
U MUST BE SMOKING DRY COW SHITT,AND DRINKING DOG URINE,because YU ARE NOT NORMAL. undecided angry ANUOFIA! NWAEKWENSU!
USELESS HEARTLESS YOUTHS OF TODAY!
How can Kanu who is held in detention kill people outside detention? Does it make sense ? Or do we have another Kanu sitting somewhere in Abia state ?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: United Nation Direct For Unconditional Release Of Mazi. Nnamdi Kanu by Lovelive: 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
Your problem not mine.

My joy be say you have just one (1) vote.

Almaigaa:

You are Igbo and Igbo will never rule Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING: United Nation Direct For Unconditional Release Of Mazi. Nnamdi Kanu by Kingspin(m): 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
inoki247:
Him people don forget him na 2023 be koko for now...
If they remember him or not, like or not you talk and talk.

#Love to hate.
Re: BREAKING: United Nation Direct For Unconditional Release Of Mazi. Nnamdi Kanu by inoki247: 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kingspin:
If they remember him or not, like or not you talk and talk.

#Love to hate.

is easy for you to always accuse the west of forgetting ighoho buh wen someone channel same energy to you guys....

You start crying everywhere and start shouting dey are hating on you....

Buh he dey sweet u wen u dey du urs...

so cry na ur tears....
Re: BREAKING: United Nation Direct For Unconditional Release Of Mazi. Nnamdi Kanu by Mrfixitt(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Afamed:
The coward Albino case is a forgotten one for now.
They will resume his agitation after the 2023 election when their Pandora fraud/ candidate has been humbled in the election
Urchins like you are yet to see the hand writing on the wall. Peter Obi is your next president. Let it get into your head
Re: BREAKING: United Nation Direct For Unconditional Release Of Mazi. Nnamdi Kanu by naikeboy(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Buhari.... Tah.... I never see this kind president before oooo... Evil man....
Re: BREAKING: United Nation Direct For Unconditional Release Of Mazi. Nnamdi Kanu by Kingspin(m): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
inoki247:

is easy for you to always accuse the west of forgetting ighoho buh wen someone channel same energy to you guys....

You start crying everywhere and start shouting dey are hating on you....

Buh he dey sweet u wen u dey du urs...

so cry na ur tears....
Old style.

Try have standard.
If you believe in one Nigeria continue to do so.
And you don't pls continue.
Stop having a double mind or talk
Re: BREAKING: United Nation Direct For Unconditional Release Of Mazi. Nnamdi Kanu by Savagery101: 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
JUST IMAGINE, THIS GOOD NEWS OF JUSTICE IS NOT YET TO THE FP, THIS IS REALLY SERIOUS. NOTHING WILL EVER STOP THIS BIAFRAN MOVEMENT NOT EVEN THE ZOO.

Re: BREAKING: United Nation Direct For Unconditional Release Of Mazi. Nnamdi Kanu by PHIPEX(m): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
As valid as this news is, Nairaland has not taken it to front-page since morning.

This is not about IPOB but about justice against impunity
Re: BREAKING: United Nation Direct For Unconditional Release Of Mazi. Nnamdi Kanu by Afamed: 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Urchins like you are yet to see the hand writing on the wall. Peter Obi is your next president. Let it get into your head

Not with 5% sir

Re: BREAKING: United Nation Direct For Unconditional Release Of Mazi. Nnamdi Kanu by obyrich(m): 6:02am On Jul 24, 2022
tonyuny12:
I believe UN will come and release him themselves.
I believe you have prepared for the hardship that will follow the sanctions?
Re: BREAKING: United Nation Direct For Unconditional Release Of Mazi. Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
obyrich:
I believe you have prepared for the hardship that will follow the sanctions?

There's no hardship anywhere. He won't be released on the basis of UN directive but would if the court of law finds him not guilty as charged.
Re: BREAKING: United Nation Direct For Unconditional Release Of Mazi. Nnamdi Kanu by obyrich(m): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
tonyuny12:

There's no hardship anywhere. He won't be released on the basis of UN directive but would if the court of law finds him not guilty as charged.
Nobody is forcing anyone to release him. Nigeria is a sovereign state and at the same time signatory to many UN charters. Nobody is saying there is hardship. Truth be told, Nigeria is overflowing with milk and honey at the moment that people now jump off 3rd mainland bridge in celebration mood. We know.

What I am saying is , I hope we are also ready to face the consequences that will follow UN sanctions for keeping him against this directive? Not by force to release him. If you like, use him for peppersoup.
Re: BREAKING: United Nation Direct For Unconditional Release Of Mazi. Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
obyrich:
Nobody is forcing anyone to release him. Nigeria is a sovereign state and at the same time signatory to many UN charters. Nobody is saying there is hardship. Truth be told, Nigeria is overflowing with milk and honey at the moment that people now jump off 3rd mainland bridge in celebration mood. We know.

What I am saying is , I hope we are also ready to face the consequences that will follow UN sanctions for keeping him against this directive? Not by force to release him. If you like, use him for peppersoup.

I understand bro. Nice one from you and I'm privileged to get a polite response from you.
Kudos
Re: BREAKING: United Nation Direct For Unconditional Release Of Mazi. Nnamdi Kanu by Adgraced: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
I am surprised to see just 2 threads on this post. The best way to shut your enemies up is through success and victory!. I'm no supporter of violence or Nnamdi Kanu and his ideologies. But then every human deserve fair play and hearing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NOW: Money Can't Give Tinubu Victory - Senator Al-makura Warns / Is It True Mc Oluomo Has Being Shot Dead? / Why Peter Obi Was Arrested And Detained In England And What It Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.