Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,594 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Affiliate marketing and Amazon kdp - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Affiliate marketing and Amazon kdp (211 Views)

Digital Marketing And It's Benefits. / 100 Plus Marketing And Sales Terms Every Business Owners Should Know / I Buy Itunes And Amazon Gift Cards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate marketing and Amazon kdp by Arien123mughare: 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Good day
I want to use this opportunity to talk about my life .
So I lost my dad July 1st the breadwinner of my family , before my dad died I joined two businesses one that pays me in dollars and the other in naira .
One is affiliate marketing and Amazon kdp .
In amazon kdp I publish famous books on amazon and get paid in dollars as at my time of writing dollar is 620 .
I had to work because my mom can't support everyone and well I don't want to enter the streets .
So back to my money talk I'm publishing famous books on amazon and getting paid for it I'm not a writer I'm just desperate to bury my dad and also pay my fees after ASUU ends their strike I know you are wondering why am I talking about it because there are people suffering out there I was able to stay afloat because I had access to the right materials .
Then affiliate marketing imagine telling your friend that you know someone that sells quality phone then the person buys then you get paid 20,000 just like that cool cash
If you want to know more message me on WhatsApp to join my free class starts on Monday 8pm sharp

Disclaimer : it worked for me I'm giving you a guarantee that if you don't get any money within 2 months I will give you 50,000

(1) (Reply)

We That Did Community Secondary School, Drop One Funny ENGLISH You Ever Heard. / N2.5bn Debt: We Stand By Our Statement Against Imo Govt - Innoson / Amazing Cash Prizes Up For Grabs In The Merrybet Punt For Pride 2022 Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.