Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

The Two Essential Ways To Overcome Poverty - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Two Essential Ways To Overcome Poverty (496 Views)

5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / 5 Tips To Help You Overcome Job Interview Anxiety / Best Way To Overcome Unemployment After NYSC Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Two Essential Ways To Overcome Poverty by Ayomikun01: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
THE ESSENTIAL 2 STEPS TO TAKE TO OVERCOME POVERTY

1. CONFIGURE YOUR MINDSET: A mindset is a set of belief systems that governs the way we think and act sponsored by the realities we have been exposed to.

Your reality also participates in changing your mindset. What I mean by reality is:

THE ENVIRONMENT YOU FIND YOURSELF: Imagine sleeping in the same place as goats; after time, you’ll start to smell like a goat and possibly act like one as well, just to fit in with their social setting.

What if you stick around billionaires for a while? The truth is that you’ll eventually become a millionaire and then a billionaire, which is a huge step forward, isn’t that good enough? It’s time to examine your physical environment because it has a direct impact on your psyche, which in turn influences your actions.

THE PEOPLE WITH WHOM YOU MOVE:
the people you move to will influence your thinking pattern. It is just like having a classmate who despised a teacher with all his heart. Over time, if you are close to the person, you will be evolved into a person who saw reasons to despise that same teacher.

Do you know what would happen if you were associated with someone who loved to brag about success? You will have the same sense of accomplishment.
vet your association and, if necessary, evict some individuals.

These two things have a significant impact on your mindset.
So, if you’re the type who wants to be wealthy or Successful in anything, don’t make fun of your association or your residence.

2. LEARN AN HIGH-INCOME DIGITAL SKILL: you see I don't just say a digital skill, I said a high-income digital skill. High-income digital skill is a skill that has the potential of making you a huge amount of money.

Examples of these digital skills are:

Affiliate Marketing
Amazon KDP
Copywriting, and much more.

The most profitable and easiest to start is Affiliate marketing. Affiliate Marketing is just about promoting someone's product then you get paid for it (commission).
For example, if you promote a product of 20k and your commission is 50% that means you are earning 10k, for a product you don't own.

The beauty of Affiliate marketing is that:
YOU DON'T NEED A SHOP
YOU DON'T NEED TO SEE YOUR BUYERS
YOU DON'T NEED CAPITAL TO START.

All you need is your smartphone and data connection.

I am ready to help just 20 people to get started. I can't teach everyone.

So if you are ready to be financially independent, kindly click HERE or 08148659944

(1) (Reply)

18k Teaching Job Or Laptop Repair / Web Development / Urgent Recruitment / Employment Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.