Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

My Enemies Are Spreading Lies Around About Me: Disbelieve What They Tell You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Enemies Are Spreading Lies Around About Me: Disbelieve What They Tell You (218 Views)

TBoss: Enemies Are Never Far Off, Pain, Tears Are Caused By Those From Within / My Enemies Have Lost & I Rejoice Over Them- Oluwo Mocks His Ex Wife Queen Chanel / 'My Enemies Are Fighting Themselves' -- Skibii Throws Shade At Five Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Enemies Are Spreading Lies Around About Me: Disbelieve What They Tell You by constancefriday(m): 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
News - "I have ENEMIES and they're spreading a whole lot of lies out there about me. Disbelieve the negative rumors you hear about me they're lies crafted to cause bad feelings among the masses"
- Apostle Constance C. Friday tells his Friends, Fans and Church Members.

If you don't have enemies, you're not great. The fact that I have a couple of enemies who convulse with resentment when news of my steady progress in life and ministry gets to their ears is a sure indicator that, I'M TRULY BLESSED and I LIVE IN VICTORY and Triumph over my enemies. I don't fear my enemies, I FEAR GOD. - Psalm 14:1

Let them keep raging while GOD continues to bless me.

Here are a few lies that they've spread so far that I want to refute:

(1.) I'm not member of any Political party or political group; neither APC nor PDP or others.

(2.) I didn't agree at any point in time to stop representing , or speaking for SOCIAL JUSTICE and for the liberation, welfare and upliftment of The Masses.
Those who are presently telling lies that I sold out for financial gains are liars disbelieve them, the above is part of my calling and ministerial mandate,

(3.) I didn't join any occult group,

(4.) I don't hate rich people, my enemies are trying so hard to make me unpopular among the rich because they fear the results of my campaigns.
I know very much well that not all rich folks became rich the bad ways, I love and respect rich folks who worked hard to earn their wealth and have no time for disturbing the peace and progress of people who dwell around and among them.

I leave my battles for GOD but there's need for me to publicly refute a couple of popular lies that they're promoting against me and my ministry right now!

I thank all my friends, fans, members, and the masses for the support.

Your days of LIBERATION have come!
Remain Blessed!
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani

I won't stop SPEAKING THE TRUTH TO POWER!

Read Isaiah 55:1, John 8:32

For more details read the screenshots below

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Enemies Are Spreading Lies Around About Me: Disbelieve What They Tell You by Mokason288(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
grin
Re: My Enemies Are Spreading Lies Around About Me: Disbelieve What They Tell You by Cypress042(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
Funny Individuals grin
Re: My Enemies Are Spreading Lies Around About Me: Disbelieve What They Tell You by anitazion: 7:34am On Aug 11, 2022
constancefriday:
News - "I have ENEMIES and they're spreading a whole lot of lies out there about me. Disbelieve the negative rumors you hear about me they're lies crafted to cause bad feelings among the masses"

If you don't have enemies, you're not great. The fact that I have a couple of enemies who convulse with resentment when news of my steady progress in life and ministry gets to their ears is a sure indicator that, I'M TRULY BLESSED and I LIVE IN VICTORY and Triumph over my enemies. I don't fear my enemies, I FEAR GOD. - Psalm 14:1

(1.) I'm not member of any Political party or political group; neither APC nor PDP or others.

(2.) I didn't agree at any point in time to stop representing , or speaking for SOCIAL JUSTICE and for the liberation, welfare and upliftment of The Masses.
Those who are presently telling lies that I sold out for financial gains are liars disbelieve them, the above is part of my calling and ministerial mandate,

(4.) I don't hate rich people, my enemies are trying so hard to make me unpopular among the rich because they fear the results of my campaigns.
I know very much well that not all rich folks became rich the bad ways, I love and respect rich folks who worked hard to earn their wealth and have no time for disturbing the peace and progress of people who dwell around and among them.

I leave my battles for GOD but there's need for me to publicly refute a couple of popular lies that they're promoting against me and my ministry right now!

Remain Blessed!
Yours Sincerely;

Don't be afraid. God will fight for you - Exodus 14:14
Re: My Enemies Are Spreading Lies Around About Me: Disbelieve What They Tell You by constancefriday(m): 7:42am On Aug 11, 2022
constancefriday:

Remain Blessed!
Yours Sincerely;

Endeavor to join us for Gospel podcasts. Remain blessed!

(1) (Reply)

It’s A Boom Year For Brides And Grooms / Nigerian Landlord Slashed N20k From Rent For His Tenants / Union Crisis: MC Oluomo, Istijabah End Rift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.