Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,901 members, 7,866,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Satoshiswap Friday Update - 22 July 2022 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Satoshiswap Friday Update - 22 July 2022 (251 Views)

Satoshiswap Friday Update - 29 July 2022 / Satoshiswap Update - 15th July 2022 / Do You Guys Know About Satoshiswap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Satoshiswap Friday Update - 22 July 2022 by satoshiswap: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hey gang,

This is our regular update where we drop the latest news on different aspects of SatoshiSwap - development, marketing, milestones, stuff happening in the pipeline and more.

Today we are revealing an updated timeline of events

Token Swap - 12th August (3 weeks time)

HODL Bar Launch - 19th August (4 weeks time)

Margin Dex Beta - 2nd September (6 weeks time)

Yes, this is the news you didn’t want to hear - the margin dex beta release has been postponed to 2nd of September. To soften the blow we will launch the HODL bar on the19th of August, which is our new permanently running staking platform. There are very good reasons for this.

Now that the preliminary injunction for SatoshiStreetBets has been ruled in our favour, I am at last in a position where I can reveal this case has been a ridiculous tax on my time and resources. I have fought extremely hard to win this case, not just for justice but also for our token holders and I have had to repeatedly prioritize it above all else to ensure we gained this crucial victory. I now have a very long period of breathing room where I can focus 100% on leading SatoshiSwap without having to compile yet more evidence or have another lawyer’s meeting. Now that all the bad actors are being cleared out across social media and the brand is unified to the good guys (that’s us), we will also be able to really capitalize on having a globally recognized cryptocurrency brand underpinning our project with no dilution with shady characters. I'm sure some percentage of people will read this and think "so what, I just want the margin dex", but seriously... we had to win this.

A realistic date for the token swap is the 12th of August and this is necessary for the margin dex to be released. This token swap is what will enable us to deliver the rewards contracts we’ve been working so hard on and have kept improving.

Nailing down all aspects of the multi-chain architecture has, quite honestly, simply taken more time than we expected. It was ambitious and now we've almost done it, but it's definitely taken a lot more effort than we first realized.

DeFi moves fast and you have to constantly stay ahead. We’ve taken steps now to ensure when we launch we’re the next evolution and have unique features that no other comparable platform has. Announcing what these are now would be foolish, but we think token holders will be very pleased with the concepts

Marketing Plan

We are very close now to successfully unifying control of SatoshiStreetBets accounts across the major social media platforms and shutting down the fakes. This at last will enable us to do prolonged, effective paid marketing of our globally recognized brand without pushing valuable traffic to confusing copycats using our name without permission. This will begin in August. We did paid promotion of SatoshiStreetBets shortly before it gained a lot of news coverage last year, so historically we’ve gotten very good results from it. The majority of our SatoshiSwap audience was gained from SatoshiStreetBets cross-promotion.

We have designed a comprehensive referral program built directly into our smart contracts, to reward people who refer traders to our leverage trading platform

The key to success is to get a small number of people simply using the platform. Once that happens, fees start being generated, which creates an APY, which attracts more people and from there it will grow. Where DeFi projects normally fall down (even successful ones like DyDX) is by having rewards that are too high and it harms the investors. Trust us to get this right - it’s one of a few things we’ve really been studying hard.

So with number 3 in mind, we will have initial trading rewards designed to encourage usage of the platform and these will be paid out from our raised presale funds (dollars)

We have approximately 35,000 people who has signed up to our email newsletter since last year with an interest in the SatoshiSwap trading platform and we expect to gain initial users from this list, as well as the rest of the SatoshiStreetBets community

We will of course, do the obvious advertising such as influencers and general paid promoting of SatoshiSwap.

New SatoshiSwap Token Parameters And Other Details

Existing token - 1,000,000,000,000 total supply

New Token - 780,000,000,000 total supply

Everyone gets the same amount of token as before

Liquidity will be increased

The new tokens will be air dropped to you on 12th August, and at the same time your current tokens will be paused. You don't need to do anything or worry about anything. PancakeSwap trading will stop for the current token just before the new token is air dropped, so even if a new person buys they don't have to worry.

Re-locking of locked tokens

After lots of internal discussions it's been agreed that 150,000,000,000 tokens (15%) are committed to being re-locked for an additional 6 months. Please note - over the last 6 months almost none of the unlocked team tokens have been sold which you can verify on the block chain.

Thank you for your support. Whilst you HODL we will BUIDL.

SatoshiSwap.net

twitter.com/SatoshiSwapHQ

/SatoshiSwapOfficial

(1) (Reply)

Sell Or Buy Paypal Fund For 450 Per Dollar Available / Good News To All RENEC Miners : Check It Out / Learning More About Wine - History, Vineyards, And Wineries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.