Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,413 members, 7,958,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:52 AM

New Ways Of Responding To 419 Junk Mails. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Ways Of Responding To 419 Junk Mails. (680 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails / Top Online 419 Country Ranking For 2011 / Victims Lost $9.3 Billion To 419 Scammers In 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Ways Of Responding To 419 Junk Mails. by dinggle: 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2011
Up on till recently I have been wondering how to convert my anger over flooding 419 junk mails and reverse the anger so I get excited and the sender get pissed-off, then a translation idea came to me, each time I get a junk mail now I respond back asking the sender "Politely" to translate in French. The sender upon receiving my reply gets all pumped-up and ready to prey goes through the trouble of translating the whole script in French. upon receiving I ask the sender to please translate in German so my German friend can also read and understand it.  Again the sender translates in German. Upon receiving I respond again asking the sender to translate in Arabic so that my Arab business partner can be it. He again goes through the trouble of translating in Arabic. Then finally I ask him to translate to Yoruba so my stingy Landlord can read it, then he got all pissed. This game is so fun. I am now looking forward to the next 419 mails.
Re: New Ways Of Responding To 419 Junk Mails. by mygee33(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2011
Loll.
I want to faint laughing
Re: New Ways Of Responding To 419 Junk Mails. by ekel101: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2011
@ poster i guess u are the one jobless, because translating a mail can not cost me more than 1 minutes so i guess u are the one wasting your time. the best way is just ignore them .
Re: New Ways Of Responding To 419 Junk Mails. by dinggle: 3:37am On Jul 31, 2011
@ekel101
It gives me fun and cracks me up after the day's work, I had a problem with junk mails and turned it into joke mails.
Re: New Ways Of Responding To 419 Junk Mails. by donjon: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2011
Good!

(1) (Reply)

How Robbers Blasted Their Way Into Ilaro Banks / Gunmen On Rampage: Kidnap 3 Women In Rivers / Man Survives Attack By ‘assassins’ Sent By Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.