Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Do You Have Lpfo To Sell? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do You Have Lpfo To Sell? (2810 Views)

I Need Tank Farm Of 5k Mt Of Lpfo To Hire Now Urgent / Supply Lpfo To Industries And Factories In Nigeria / Do You Have Lpfo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Lpfo To Sell? by y2kaustin(m): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2011
if yes kindly get in touch with me immediately thanks.08134340380 or 08028346008
Re: Do You Have Lpfo To Sell? by bejeria101(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2011
call mr yusuf on 08023058470 tell him bolaji aminu gave you the contact cheers
Re: Do You Have Lpfo To Sell? by chibor: 12:08am On Aug 05, 2011
Do you want Lpfo OR CO? IF u are in need of CO of any quantity and you can block fund in bank then bank releases fund upon delivery as agreed by both parties -for TTT /TTO, then contact geochrispoil@yahoo.com for smaller qtity ur vessel can come in for loading,payment is made after loading & QnQ. pls if you here for jokes don't bother communicating
Re: Do You Have Lpfo To Sell? by Babalola19(m): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2011
If You are serious to buy you can call me on
Re: Do You Have Lpfo To Sell? by y2kaustin(m): 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2011
Chibor , what we need is LPFO and it must be NNPC, and at a realistic price.if you have just email me your SPA and POP to y2kaustin@gmail.com
Re: Do You Have Lpfo To Sell? by TheSam: 9:15am On Aug 27, 2011
If you have a ready and serious buyer that has vessel.Seller has 50k mtons of NNPC allocation with POP. Call 08086656404
Re: Do You Have Lpfo To Sell? by yeye4live(m): 8:29am On Sep 02, 2011
i will just advice all of u to free this posta, he does nt ve a viable business, he deals on lpfo,pms,cement,glass,land, building,cloth n co, d only ting i ve nt seen him post here still is come n buy dead body, he s just a mesenger runin errands 4rm wat i can see

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Lpfo To Sell? by ITSURS: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2011
yeye4live:

i will just advice all of u to free this posta, he does nt ve a viable business, he deals on lpfo,pms,cement,glass,land, building,cloth n co, d only ting i ve nt seen him post here still is come n buy dead body,[b] he s just a mesenger runin errands [/b]4rm wat i can see

You are absolutely right, I've been watching the guy post for over 2 weeks now and I can categorically say the guy (Y2KAUSTIN) is a SCAM and an errand boy, I opened a thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-737855.0.html#msg8942614 specifically for him because of his non realistic pay he's offering on haulage business.

If anybody has a contrary opinion about him or have transacted a clean business with him, kindly fill us in

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Lpfo To Sell? by yeye4live(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2011
^^^^^ funny wit ur own observation too, i taut i was d only one wit this, just go tru his post,dey re so many difft advert of diff tings,i tell u d truth its only a dead body i have nt seen him advert here, do u kno this same LPFO HE NEEDS IS D SAME LPFO HE WAS CONSISTING ADVERTISNG FOR SELL.
N I BELIVE NO BODY CAN COME HEAR N SAY DEY VE DONE ANY REASONABLE TRANSACTION WIT THIS GUY, QUOTE ME WRONG IF U VE DONE,LET ME KNO
Re: Do You Have Lpfo To Sell? by bejeria101(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2011
guys.true i have given contacts to my sellers.direct sellers i havent seen or heard anytin making me look like a fool in the mans face.some pple can be damm disappointing.
Re: Do You Have Lpfo To Sell? by yeye4live(m): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2011
^^^^ guy,u neva see anyting,dais wat i ve been saying here
Re: Do You Have Lpfo To Sell? by Babalola19(m): 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2011
Am also need if you have link you can contact me.
Re: Do You Have Lpfo To Sell? by bejeria101(m): 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2011
babalola pls your buyers are they serious this link is from the presidency, thats why this stuff no dey you can imagine
the allocation belongs to the first lady, your buyers need to come up with either of the 3 letters
1.letter of intent
2.bank guaranty
3.bank comfort letter

i was assured if you have these,i will link you up to them also you will get address to which the letter is to be deliverd.
all these can be done in one day and you will get whatever quantity you want from 5000mt to 100,000mt

call me lets start 07030984706
Re: Do You Have Lpfo To Sell? by benaddino: 9:36am On Dec 28, 2011
My company is a major supplier of LPFO. Only serious buyer(s) shld contact me on 08029487306
Re: Do You Have Lpfo To Sell? by bejeria101(m): 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2013
yeye4live: ^^^^^ funny wit ur own observation too, i taut i was d only one wit this, just go tru his post,dey re so many difft advert of diff tings,i tell u d truth its only a dead body i have nt seen him advert here, do u kno this same LPFO HE NEEDS IS D SAME LPFO HE WAS CONSISTING ADVERTISNG FOR SELL.
N I BELIVE NO BODY CAN COME HEAR N SAY DEY VE DONE ANY REASONABLE TRANSACTION WIT THIS GUY, QUOTE ME WRONG IF U VE DONE,LET ME KNO
oga u are too right,he has ruined my links to major sellers,so he hasnt made a dime in all dis adverts?im waiting for him to sell breast milk lol
Re: Do You Have Lpfo To Sell? by swiftcontainers(m): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2013
We connect the buyers to the sellers of Nigerian Bonny Light Crude oil.

Our Services:

EPSON WORLDWIDE RESOURCES LTD will provide the interested buyer(s) or their representatives with the proper documents and direct them through the right channels to buy Nigerian Crude Oil and our Sellers can supply up to 150Million Barrels in a month.

(BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL (BLCO) or FORCADOS LIGHT CRUDE OIL (FLCO)NNPC standard.

Outlined below are the initial actions the buyer or their agents need to take to buy Nigerian

crude oil for their needs. Here are the procedures for acquiring Nigerian Bonny Light Crude Oil or Forcados Light Crude Oil from our sellers.

FOR SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY !!

WE HAVE THE SELLERS' MANDATE TO WORK WITH THE BUYERS AND WE WILL WORK WITH THE BUYER TO MAKE IT EASY FOR THEM TO BUY THE QUANTITY OF CRUDE OIL THEY WANT.

CONTACT US IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER.

WE HAVE OFFERS FOR SALE !!

a.  DOLLAR DEALS
(TANKER TAKE OVER) TTO 1-2 MILLION BRL
BLCO 10/6

b.  NAIRA DEALS
TTT (TANKER TO TANKER TRANSFER) VARIOUS METRIC TON TANKER SIZE VOLUMES ARE AVAILABLE OR COULD BE ARRANGED ON DEMAND.

FLCO 67-4
BLCO 79-4

TANKER TAKE OVER (TTO): CONTRACT PROCEDURE.

1. SELLER AND BUYER SIGN AND SEAL THE CONTRACT WITH BANKING COORDINATES AND EXCHANGE THE SIGNED COPY BY ELECTRONIC MAIL. THE BUYER RETURNS THE SIGNED SPA IN PDF FORMAT WITH HIS ATB DETAILS IN IT. THE ELECTRONIC SIGNED COPY BY BOTH PARTIES IS CONSIDERED LEGALLY BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE AND MUST NOT BE CHANGED. THE EXECUTED SPA IS LODGED IN THEIR RESPECTIVE BANKS.

2. BUYER ISSUES A PUBLIC NOTARY ENDORSED FULL CORPORATE LETTER OF UNDERTAKING TO ISSUE A CONFIRMED $1 MILLION BG or MT 103/23 OR MT540 OF TOTAL VALUE OF CARGO (TOP 30 PRIME WORLD BANK) UPON RECEIPT OF STANDARD MARINE ATB TO BUYER’S INSPECTORS TO RENDEZVOUS FOR INSPECTION IN COTONOU WATERS, CARGO MANIFEST AND THE Q88 DIRECTLY FROM THE DOMAIN OF THE CAPTAIN OF THE LOADED VESSEL. (FORMAT OF UNDERTAKING LETTER IN ANNEX A)

OR IF BUYERS ISSUES MT540 IN LIEU TO ABOVE.

3. SELLER UPON CONFIRMATION OF UNDERTAKING INSTRUCTS CAPTAIN OF LOADED VESSEL TO ISSUE A STANDARD MARINE ATB TO BUYER’S INSPECTORS TO RENDEZVOUS WITH THEM FOR INSPECTION IN COTONOU WATERS ALONG WITH HIS Q88 AND CARGO MANIFEST DIRECTLY FROM HIS DOMAIN TO ALL NOMINATED/DESIGNATED EMAIL ADDRESSES WHICH SHALL BE CONSISTENT WITH WHAT IS OBTAINABLE IN WWW.Q88.COM

4. BUYER/BUYER’S BANK WITHIN 4 BANKING DAYS UPON CONFIRMATION OF MARINE ETA, Q88 AND THE CARGO MANIFEST OF THE VESSEL DIRECTLY FROM THE DOMAIN OF THE CAPTAIN ISSUES VIA SWIFT A CONFIRMED BANK GUARANTEE OF $1 MILLION USD or MT103/23 OF THE TOTAL VALUE OF CARGO (TOP 30 PRIME WORLD BANK)

5. UPON CONFIRMATION OF INSTRUMENT, WITHIN 72 HRS SELLER MAKES CLEARANCE AND BUNKERS THE LOADED VESSEL TO THE INTERNATIONAL WATERS (SOUTH OF COTONOU OUTSIDE BAR) FOR FINAL INSPECTION AND Q&Q ANALYSIS

6. USING TUGBOAT OR HELICOPTER, THE SELLER AT HIS EXPENSE SHALL BOARD THE LOADED VESSEL FOR Q&Q ANALYSIS.

7. UPON POSITIVE Q&Q ANALYSIS AND RELEASE OF REPORT TO BUYER AND SELLER SIMULTANEOUSLY, WITHIN 24HRS, THE BG IN STEP 4 CRYSTALLIZES INTO CASH AND NOT LATER THAN 72HRS, THE BUYER POST AN OPERATIVE FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT MT103/23 FOR THE FULL VALUE OF MEASURED BARRELS IN THE LATEST Q AND Q REPORTS AS CONFIRMED BY HIS INSPECTORS (IF $1 MILLION BG WAS ISSUED INITIALLY).

8. UPON SELLER’S CONFIRMATION OF MT103/23 POST, SELLER PROVIDES BUYER WITH ALL ORIGINAL CARGO DOCUMENTS IN BUYER’S NAME.

9. IMMEDIATELY UPON BUYER’S RECEIPT OF ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS, TITLE TO CARGO AND RE-CHARTER OF THE CHARTER PARTY AGREEMENT IN BUYER’S NAME, BUYER SIMULTANEOUSLY PAYS FOR REPORT, GOODS ON BOARD, SELLER’S INVOICE, AND ALL COMMISSION FEES VIA SWIFT MT103.

10.SELLER CONFIRMS PAYMENT AND BUYER’S VESSEL SAILS TO BUYER'S PORT OF DISCHARGE .

11. TRANSACTION REVOLVES AUTOMATICALLY FOR NEXT DELIVERY.

THE TTT PROCEDURE
BLCO 79-4
FLCO67-4

TANKER TO TANKER (TTT), CONTRACT PROCEDURE:

1. Buyer and Seller Sign and Seal Sales/Purchase Agreement with Their Full Banking Details Including Their Brokers Banking Details. Both Parties Forward A Copy Of This Signed Spa Contract To Their Respective Banks. The Electronic signed copy by both parties is considered legally binding and enforceable and cannot be changed.

2. Buyer issues his valid CPA, Q88, Charter Invoice & Authority to Load (ATL) addressed to Seller to confirm. ATL must state VESSEL’S CURRENT POSITION/COORDINATES. Buyer instructs the captain to issue a captain’s readiness mail directly from the domain of the vessel as per Appendix “C”

3. Upon confirmation of Buyer’s vessel, Seller’s Captain issues Marine NOR to Buyer’s vessel Captain copying all nominated email addresses.

4. Buyer’s captain confirms NOR and both Captains agree on location for transshipment. Buyer’s vessel captain within 24hrs issues ETA to agreed location copying Buyer, Seller, Seller’s bank and Buyer’s Bank.

5. Buyer bank within 72hrs issues via SWIFT, an MT103/23 for the entire cargo in favor of Seller (FROM OR CONFIRMED BY A TOP 30 PRIME WORLD BANK). Seller’s bank confirms instrument.

6. Both vessels long-side at agreed location for transshipment (Lagos outside bar, Cotonou or Togo waters only) and transshipment is effected immediately

7. Buyer’s paid inspectors (SGS or equivalent) conducts Q&Q analysis on buyer’s loaded vessel

8. Within 72hrs of satisfactory Q&Q and release of report to buyer and Seller simultaneously, Buyer orders full payment via SWIFT MT103 or KTT wire transfer to Seller and all nominated accounts in the SPA based on out-turned quantity in Q&Q report and against all valid documents.

9. Seller confirms payment and Vessel departs to Port of Delivery afterwards.

CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE A BUYER WHO IS SERIOUS.

1. Contact us to get a copy of the Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA), document known as the

SALES AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT for NIGERIAN LIGHT CRUDE

OIL ON TANKER TAKE-OVER (TTO) DELIVERY OR TTT at the named port of

shipment.

2.  Sign and return the agreement documents (SPA), indicating your commitment, to us. We will then forward the signed SPA documents to the Seller.

3.  The Seller will then issue a new MARINE AUTHORIZATION TO BOARD (ATB) to the Buyer in the BUYER'S NAME with the

Nigerian NAVY CLEARANCE document as PROOF OF PRODUCT (POP), availability.

We don't believe in much talk, but in action. As the Ninja's of the crude oil business, we believe in action and less talk.

You can reach us through any of these means of contact:

ADDRESS:
EPSON WORLDWIDE RESOURCES LTD
24, Oil Zone 1 Nta Road,
Mgbuoba,Port-Harourt Rivers State Nigeria.
E-MAIL:epsonlinksresources@gmail.com
Tel:+234803-266-0323
BB PIN 32daba17

We look forward to beneficial business relationship with you.

Yours faithfully,
Epson.
Re: Do You Have Lpfo To Sell? by miikel4aver: 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
We supply AGO, LPFO and DPK in large quantity in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcort, or anywhere else for christmas and new year.
We can supply Large organizations, Business centers, Hospitals, Cybercafes, Eateries, Schools, e.t.c
Please call me on 07082085282 @ an affordable price

(1) (Reply)

Sell Aluminium Corrugated Long Span Roofing Sheets Corrugating Machine / Shamballas,lv Belts And Bags And Jesus Pieces For Sale / Burberry BU1352 (replica) Watch For Sale N4500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.