Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Some Thought I Was Wrong. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Thought I Was Wrong. (390 Views)

What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran / US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) / Jesus Was Wrong, There Is No Mustard Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Thought I Was Wrong. by elated177: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

There are talented and well-gifted children of YHVH of Hosts out there. Every saint of the Father in heaven is endowed with one or more gifts --- gifts of the Spirit --- and endued with power in accordance with such a saint's purpose or mission in this life.

Read the parable of the bags of gold: Matt 25:14-30.

There are some saints upon whom the Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, has set-apart for some specific tasks in this world. Satan himself knows and searches out for such people. It is obvious why Satan searches for such saints.

Let me leave it at this for now. However, those who are in this category have understood. .

There are so many ways demonically anointed servants of Satan can take advantage of such people.

An heir is almost no different from a slave while such heir is still a child.

You must study the Scriptures for yourself and obey the Commands of your Father, YHVH Almighty and your Master, Yahushua the Messiah. Let the Word of YHVH Almighty and his Word alone be your Spiritual authority. There is no other way.

Abstain from life of sin and know who you are.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Some Thought I Was Wrong. by elated177: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
Those who used to benefit from your past life of sin are rattled, dejected and disgruntled. Them go wail and lament tire. The demons they have sold their souls to have been commanded to destroy them.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Some Thought I Was Wrong. by TheElated177: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Read and learn.
Re: Some Thought I Was Wrong. by Lighthouse50: 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Elated177.
Re: Some Thought I Was Wrong. by elated177: 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Elated177.

How is it going?
Re: Some Thought I Was Wrong. by Lighthouse50: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
elated177:

How is it going?
Thanks to YHWH
Re: Some Thought I Was Wrong. by elated177: 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Thanks to YHWH

YAHVEH Almighty be praised. Hallelu YAH!
Re: Some Thought I Was Wrong. by elated177: 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Deut 29:29 The secret things belong to YHVH our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law.

Matthew 10: 26 “So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs.

1 Corinthians 4:20 For the kingdom of YHVH is not a matter of talk but of power.

Let no one beguile you into falling for their mind control tactics. They are angry because your Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, exposed their wickedness by revealing a little of who and what you are - who and what he made you to be - to you. They wanted to continue to take advantage of your gift/talent without your knowledge while pouring drink offerings and libations to their demon masters.

Numbers 23: 19 God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? 20 I have received a command to bless; he has blessed, and I cannot change it. 21 “No misfortune is seen in Jacob, no misery observed in Israel.
YHVH their God is with them; the shout of the King is among them. 22 God brought them out of Egypt; they have the strength of a wild ox. 23 There is no divination against Jacob,
no evil omens against Israel. It will now be said of Jacob and of Israel, ‘See what God has done!’

It doesn't matter through whom or what the forces of wickedness want to use to deceive you or plant doubts in your mind, they will continue to fail miserably. It is out of pure envy, jealousy and covetousness.

Stand firm.

Ephesians 6: 10 Finally, be strong in YHVH and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of YHVH, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of YHVH, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of YHVH.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: Some Thought I Was Wrong. by elated177: 11:12am On Sep 09, 2022
Apt.

(1) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos And Prof Uju Anya By Fada Oluoma / Is This Why Modern Christian Can't Do Miracles As Apostle Paul And Peter Did? / Meet The 25 Artist That Are About To Change The Global Gospel Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.