Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Volume 2, Part 4. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Volume 2, Part 4. (114 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Volume 2, Part 4. by PastorSomba(m): 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Volume 2, Part 4.

1Peter 2:9 (KJV) But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
1Peter 2:9; Romans 5:17; Revelation 1:5-6; 5:10; 20:6; 22:5; Mark 11:23-24; 16:15-20; 1Corinthians 12:7-11;

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

4. Jesus came as King, Prophet and Priest unto God with all the blessings and authority of the first Adam. Having defeated the devil, He is now the new Adam or the last Adam. As many as are in Christ Jesus are now kings, prophets and priests of God at the same time just like Adam before the fall. As kings we have authority and dominion over all the powers of the devil and over the world. Hence the bible says 1John 4:4 (KJV) "Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world." and Luke 10:19 (KJV) "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you." In the book of Revelations the devil is called 'that old serpent'. So trampling on serpents is trampling upon the devil.

And in Mark 11:23-24 (KJV) "For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. 24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them." In these scriptures and many more in the new testament, we see the restoration of man's full authority as the king of the earth, restoration of man's full authority as prophet or mouth piece of God, and the restoration of man as priests unto God to pray, intercede, praise and worship God.

After Jesus ascended into heaven, on the day of Pentecost, it was coronation day for Jesus in heaven. On this day in heaven the Father anointed the man Jesus with the oil of gladness above us who are His fellow son and above the angels. By the this anointing Jesus officially took on His tripartite office as king, prophet and priest unto God in heaven. At the same time this was happening in heaven, the same anointing came upon His body the Church on earth at the upper room. As a result in Christ Jesus, every believer has been repositioned as kings, prophets and priests unto God forever. What Christ did He did it for all men but you cannot receive it or enjoy this privilege until you have accepted Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, which makes you a son of God.

After the devil took over the world he turned all men into his sons and slaves. So until you renounce your relationship with the devil and choose to be a son of God through Christ, you cannot enjoy the blessings and benefits of the resurrection of Jesus. It is free and available to all men with no discrimination and without respect for anyone. Just accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour in your heart and you automatically become a son, a king, a prophet and a priest unto God. No special protocols. Only sons of God are kings, priest and prophets unto God. No amount of serving God can give you this position, no amount of sacrifice can give you this position. It is only by grace through faith in Christ Jesus. Genesis 1:26,28; 1Corinthians 15:20-27,45-49; Matthew 2:2; 28:18; Philippians 2:5-11; Psalms 24:1,7-10; Mark 16:15-20; Hebrews 1:1-14; Luke 24:49; Acts 1:8; 2:1-11; Ephesians 2:1-3;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Judgement Day is coming. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

The Human Government / Deliverance Cases And Testimonies / Opinion: Islam And Human Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.