Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus (10170 Views)

WHO DG, Ghebreyesus Stresses Importance Of Abortion Access / Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 / Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus: Young People Are Not Immune From Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus by Kentuforchrist(m): 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
Another making money scheme for nigeria
Re: Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
WEF, WHO, Big Pharmas, Politicians and Elites in Western countries and other countries, Big Techs, Bill Gates,..Media Houses are about to get wealthy from this monkeypox scam like they did for COVID-19 scam.

We know their strategy. Manufacture virus and then call it one strange name to make it look like terrible and deadly.
Mass-produce a Vaccine( experimental vaccine which usually take 5 years) within few months.
Go after any Medical Practitioner who have conflicting opinions against their agenda and narrative. Have Facebook ban them, have Google delete them, have twitter suspend them, have YouTube remove them. Blacklist them and become the sole producer of these so called effective vaccine. A vaccine which turns out to be a flop.

All these just to have control and make money.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus by Godszilla: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-health-and-wellness/monkeypox-driven-overwhelmingly-sex-men-major-study-finds-rcna39564

Monkeypox is being driven overwhelmingly by sex between men, major study finds
Of the 528 confirmed cases reviewed, 95% are believed to have transmitted during sex between men, according to a new paper in the New England Journal of Medicine.

The global monkeypox outbreak is primarily being driven by sex between men, according to the first major peer-reviewed paper to analyze a large set of cases of the virus.

The outbreak, which epidemiologists believe initially began in mid-spring gatherings of gay and bisexual men in Europe, has since alarmed such experts by ballooning to nearly 16,000 cases worldwide.

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-health-and-wellness/monkeypox-driven-overwhelmingly-sex-men-major-study-finds-rcna39564
References:

https://twitter.com/WHO/status/1550847224963371010?t=o8C5l7FhI-8VuWCBmDphOQ&s=19

Re: Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus by NigerianAngelo(m): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
Anything in your white hut is now global. Does Asia, South America, Australia and Africa have it? What makes it global?

That is how Cameroon war didn't disturb you but Ukraine became global crisis; "world war".

3 Likes

Re: Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus by emecheboy2(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Monkey pox is not a global health issue, you and your corrupt globalist wants to make it so. United States mid term elections is in November and you guys want to create an avenue for useless democrats to remain in Congress. My dear it will not work.

Monkey pox has been in sub-sahara Africa for God knows how long and all of a sudden a genetic modified one is everywhere. No to vaccines and no to lock downs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus by brandsoncharlie: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
dyera:
It's a global health emergency for Oyibo people not for we Africans. Monkey pox is a non serious infection that we've been dealing with in Africa for a long time.
The same family of virus for chicken pox is the same with monkey pox.
Re: Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus by dyera(m): 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

The same family of virus for chicken pox is the same with monkey pox.

One or more of that kind of boil appear on the bodies of Africans from time to time and disappears shortly after. It is not a big deal to us.
Re: Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
Just like we Predicted WHO would do months ago.

Watch out! Very soon, it would be a Global World Health Organization pandemic treaty which will bring about a fresh push for vaccine passports, global surveillance, and more.

The Prophetic Stage Has Been Set…
things are not falling apart; they are falling into place.

Satan’s puppets are all stationed at their various economic and digital global check posts with their remote controls to operate during the tribulation which is just around the corner. 

The world could’nt be more ripe for the Antichrist and his vaccine minions to call the ‘shots’!

If you Value your soul, set your priorities right. Surrender completely to JESUS Christ so as to Escape what is Coming .
This Ship is Sinking Fast.
There is no more time! The Rapture is just a Breath away!

They have Ears and eyes to Hear and see, let them hear! Let them see.
You can't lead me to Christ by attempting to terrify me.

Have you tried preaching God's love?
Re: Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus by sekem: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
These evil globalists really want their PLANdemics to continue.

Unfortunately for them, the rest of the world no longer gives a damn.

2 Likes

Re: Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus by planetx: 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
God will punish this Ethiopian lying puppet. You mean the hybrid Syphilis that is being fueled by the covid vaccine that you children of Satan labelled monkeypox to malign Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus by RichAbujaGuy: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
Just like we Predicted WHO would do months ago.

Watch out! Very soon, it would be a Global World Health Organization pandemic treaty which will bring about a fresh push for vaccine passports, global surveillance, and more.

The Prophetic Stage Has Been Set…
things are not falling apart; they are falling into place.

Satan’s puppets are all stationed at their various economic and digital global check posts with their remote controls to operate during the tribulation which is just around the corner. 

The world could’nt be more ripe for the Antichrist and his vaccine minions to call the ‘shots’!

If you Value your soul, set your priorities right. Surrender completely to JESUS Christ so as to Escape what is Coming .
This Ship is Sinking Fast.
There is no more time! The Rapture is just a Breath away!

They have Ears and eyes to Hear and see, let them hear! Let them see.

GBAM, Many don't know Mr Population Control funds the WHO.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus by Righteousness2(m): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sir If you refuse to JESUS Christ, who does it affect? Do you think your Salvation is for me?
Don't make the devil deceive you young man.
Wake up and do the needful.
Your decision to accept or reject JESUS Christ is for your own good or bad

uniquelyspecial:

You can't lead me to Christ by attempting to terrify me.

Have you tried preaching God's love?

2 Likes

Re: Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus by SeriouslySense(m): 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
Also the there is going to be food scarcity, and the big companies are buying up the lands used for food production, so that the government can control access to food and link it up with the digital economy. Controlling the food also helps in controlling the populations.

Nigeria did not protect her farmers, and now the famine is near. If you have access to land, its advisable to grow your own foods at least grow some.
Its likely the global food supply chain would give minimal food quantity, therefore less food, more cost, perhaps in less than two months it would become severe. Countries in Africa with low food yield and high population will experience much hunger. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus by Originalsly: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
maryjames9:

WEF, WHO, Big Pharmas, Politicians and Elites in Western countries and other countries, Big Techs, Bill Gates,..Media Houses are about to get wealthy from this monkeypox scam like they did for COVID-19 scam.

We know their strategy. Manufacture virus and then call it one strange name to make it look like terrible and deadly.
Mass-produce a Vaccine( experimental vaccine which usually take 5 years) within few months.
Go after any Medical Practitioner who have conflicting opinions against their agenda and narrative. Have Facebook ban them, have Google delete them, have twitter suspend them, have YouTube remove them. Blacklist them and become the sole producer of these so called effective vaccine. A vaccine which turns out to be a flop.

All these just to have control and make money.

Monkey pox was around for a longgg time ... not deadly. This is really collateral damage from the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines. Another fallout is an auto immune disease ... where people feel tired and muscles weak. They will run test upon test and come up with nothing.... but eventually say it's an auto immune condition.

Dwight Eisenhower ....34th President of the United States .... warned about the Military Industrial Complex .... but right now we are seeing the unfolding of the Pharmaceutical Medical Complex ... which began rolling with COVID-19. We must now expect one crisis after the other in which vaccines will be a must.... experimental vaccines. As stated... then experts don't know much about the treatment for monkeypox .... how can they not know when it isn't new? What they don't know is how to manage this version caused by the vaccines. As of today... it is spreading in the gay community. We need to know what we are putting into our bodies.

1 Like

Re: Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus by favinvest: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Since Putin war that made covid-19 to go off the neww is nolonger making news..

Now they have decided to create another one..

Monkey pox... what we call sweetie in those days in the village..

They should talk to their gay people.. abegi

2 Likes

Re: Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus by faceland: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hope no lockdown
Due to sanction on Russia, most of Europe would soon not have electricity so might need lockdown to prevent people from protesting.
Re: Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
Time to make more money through vaccine.... ndi Ara
Re: Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus by Phcmayor(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
Abeg may this buhari tinubu pox no reach naija abeg
Re: Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus by VenumX: 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
Because it was cooked.
Re: Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
DoveXlover:
As long as it won't affect the upcoming world cup.
Nothing must affect the world cup.
We want to experience the best tournament on earth.
It happens once in 4 years, please nothing must happen to our world cup.
It has a vaccine so there's no issue. After all, serious diseases like HIV are still pandemics
Re: Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus by ogascomax: 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
I remember when pastor Chris Oyakhilome spoke about all these plans about the covid-19 debacle and all the nonsense that came with it, several people insulted him and all that spoke against these evil. Remember one thing the people who started this things are still alive and they are planning more evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus by NiceClean: 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
I hope it will not drag us to lockdown again. The first one dealt with me badly and I am still into financial mess. I came back from SK; I couldn't travel back to South Korea and because of this, my visa expired. I was due to travel back on April 9th 2020 but lockdown started around 28th or 29th March and we are all thought it was a joke.
Re: Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus by JaskanFactor: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
They dont need people anymore now that they have intelligent robots.

They have been stating out thier dreams in movies like Oblivion by tom cruise , movie set in future world where 99% of population is dead and the planet is a garden of eden with only a few of them who killed everybody else and all thier robots running everything.

Its the story of Atlantis, the last time they succeed to wipe out the world and live in upmost luxury , that was Atlantis. Atlantis is there in Mauritania near the Atlas Mountains, its now called the eye of Africa. you can see it on google map, what's left of it.

So this is their tribulation, its not going to stop till they are stopped or get what they want. But the days of normal life ended as far back as 911 2001, but people dont want to believe so they continue to party and watch football inside the mouth of danger.

The more your mind set is determined to settle down get married have kids normal life, the more you are going to be exposed to their plans.

All over the world there are people fleeing to the jungles and the mountains, people leaving the cities for the forests, we are in very much biblical days.

They are not planning to stop the escalation, cause they know God is coming for them , as such they have no mercy when they are in danger too. Unless you are very rich , this is not the time to be attempting normal life, lest you get caught up with no chair when the music stops.As you can see they are closing down the party that is the life we know on earth for at least the last 100 years.

The last time they did this was 100 years ago , back then they called Spanish Flu, with all the same rules, masks, no shop, starvation economic destruction, and all the black people that were in the middle east as arabs, mostly wiped out. Now there sight is left on the black people remaining in Africa. Thats what all the terrorists and insecurity is for.

Normal life whats coming at your own risk, else change to nomad lifestyle , is up to you, but the trends now is people all over Europe and America are running to Mexico wilderness etc

1 Like

Re: Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus by luminouz(m): 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
NiceClean:
I hope it will not drag us to lockdown again. The first one dealt with me badly and I am still into financial mess. I came back from SK; I couldn't travel back to South Korea and because of this, my visa expired. I was due to travel back on April 9th 2020 but lockdown started around 28th or 29th March and we are all thought it was a joke.

Sorry bro.
Re: Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus by luminouz(m): 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
JaskanFactor:
They dont need people anymore now that they have intelligent robots.

They have been stating out thier dreams in movies like Oblivion by tom cruise , movie set in future world where 99% of population is dead and the planet is a garden of eden with only a few of them who killed everybody else and all thier robots running everything.

Its the story of Atlantis, the last time they succeed to wipe out the world and live in upmost luxury , that was Atlantis. Atlantis is there in Mauritania near the Atlas Mountains, its now called the eye of Africa. you can see it on google map, what's left of it.

So this is their tribulation, its not going to stop till they are stopped or get what they want. But the days of normal life ended as far back as 911 2001, but people dont want to believe so they continue to party and watch football inside the mouth of danger.

The more your mind set is determined to settle down get married have kids normal life, the more you are going to be exposed to their plans.

All over the world there are people fleeing to the jungles and the mountains, people leaving the cities for the forests, we are in very much biblical days.

They are not planning to stop the escalation, cause they know God is coming for them , as such they have no mercy when they are in danger too. Unless you are very rich , this is not the time to be attempting normal life, lest you get caught up with no chair when the music stops.As you can see they are closing down the party that is the life we know on earth for at least the last 100 years.

The last time they did this was 100 years ago , back then they called Spanish Flu, with all the same rules, masks, no shop, starvation economic destruction, and all the black people that were in the middle east as arabs, mostly wiped out. Now there sight is left on the black people remaining in Africa. Thats what all the terrorists and insecurity is for.

Normal life whats coming at your own risk, else change to nomad lifestyle , is up to you, but the trends now is people all over Europe and America are running to Mexico wilderness etc

You make a lot of conjectures...no proof or anything close.

Try and give proof or explain better biko
Re: Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus by PharmacyStore: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
Make e no reach this side
Re: Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus by NiceClean: 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
luminouz:

Sorry bro.
I hear u bro...
Re: Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
Sir If you refuse to JESUS Christ, who does it affect? Do you think your Salvation is for me?
Don't make the devil deceive you young man.
Wake up and do the needful.
Your decision to accept or reject JESUS Christ is for your own good or bad

Why do I think the devil is already decieving you?
Re: Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus by Mcdaniels06: 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
A friend of mine just survived it recently, it was very scary..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Second Highest Child And Maternal Mortality Rate / Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks / I Successfully Quit Nail Biting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.