Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,568 members, 7,847,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Tinubu Winning 2023 Election Means Nigerians Love Suffering - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Winning 2023 Election Means Nigerians Love Suffering (299 Views)

Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering / Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger / Keyamo: Kamala Harris Victory In US Means Nigerians Need To Give Women A Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Winning 2023 Election Means Nigerians Love Suffering by Madibaestate162(m): 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
I mean, for over 20 decade that I’ve breathed as a Nigerian, it’s safe to say Nigerian politics is never for her citizen but in on the destruction of this nation.

I never promote hate, but Tinubu shouldn’t be there

I mean…

- He fidgets
- He’s way too old and probably has short term memory
- Bad history to his name
- Lied about his age

Come on, we need to wake up my people.

Getting your PVC is one thing, but doing the right thing is just another perfect thing to do.

I’m not saying PDP or other political party are better, but let’s wise up.

I can’t afford to live another 4 years with APC in the house

Buhari only made things worse for us

Look at dollar. Just look at everything in this country. So wise up and do the right thing!

My name is @LanreMadiba , let’s connect.

Picture Credit: Pinterest

Re: Tinubu Winning 2023 Election Means Nigerians Love Suffering by Dreal1247: 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
You Can't Handover A Sick Country To A Sick President.

Our Presidential seat is not a retirement home.
Re: Tinubu Winning 2023 Election Means Nigerians Love Suffering by Commentor: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Dem don come again.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Winning 2023 Election Means Nigerians Love Suffering by DeLaRue: 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
Your opinion.
Re: Tinubu Winning 2023 Election Means Nigerians Love Suffering by AkuOlisa: 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
The truth is that 70% of Nigerians are used too and some are even comfortable with sufferings that they will revolt if you try to convince them they deserve better.....

Majority of Nigerians will prefer to continue suffering and poverty if it means denying a competent person from the tribe we all love to hate the opportunity to try and fix Nigeria....
Re: Tinubu Winning 2023 Election Means Nigerians Love Suffering by AkuOlisa: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Dreal1247:
You Can't Handover A Sick Country To A Sick President.

Our Presidential seat is not a retirement home.

Don't underestimate the foolishness of majority of Nigerians.....

(1) (Reply)

Request of Committee Set Up To Investigate Chieftaincy Title Given To terrorist / See What Wise Men Said Will Happen To You If You Fail To Join Politics / Governor Hope Uzodimma To Flag-off The Reconstruction Of Two Federal Roads Tomor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.