Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

What Investment Can I Do With 20m - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Investment Can I Do With 20m (2080 Views)

What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? / What Investment Can I Start With 500,000 And Get 1,000,000 In One Year. / What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Investment Can I Do With 20m by euniquea(f): 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
Good Evening Smart Investors.

DO YOU KNOW that trading real estate is a way of putting out your money to work for you and also a way of growing your money and making it work for you. Doing this over and over, you will be shocked on how you have maximized your earnings, thereby bringing your financial freedom into reality.
Why don’t you Buy Now and WE SELL for you within 6 – 12 months while you make up to 40% trading profit.

Start today and get your:

*Payment Receipt

*Contract of Sale Document

*Post Dated Cheque

Kindly call or WhatsApp Eunice Ekaette +2348029562694 for more details and enquires... Thank you.

Re: What Investment Can I Do With 20m by Lastmessenger2: 12:11am On Jul 29, 2022
dipset01:
Hello Guys,

I am abit confused I hv this 20m that has been sitting in my mutual funds for a while now, not really impressed with the crapy interest rate giving by stanbic money market, also considering the crazy inflation in the country and that crazy dollar rate, i dont knw what to use the money to invest in. The initial plan was to get a piece of land, but this has been very challenging in lagos. Either the land I like are not with no verifiable papers or they are way beyond what I can afford. 20m cant get someone a plot of land in lagos, it either they take you to Mowe or Sango. This has been the situation running for almost a year now and I just got feed up. I am abit confused or what investment i can use the money for? Any ideas to the investors in the house. why am really interested in investing was someone recommended shares, which i invested 1m to test the waters i was able to make 72% gain in less than 6months. But shares can be risky.
have you thought of agro processing? I have a plan on that already,if you are ready let's partner together and pull fund together and start up a processing factory. DM me for more details of my plan.
Re: What Investment Can I Do With 20m by Nicerazor(m): 1:40am On Jul 29, 2022
Start Proof of funds business considering the rate at which youths are traveling abroad for studies and need to show evidence of finance at the embassy. You can partner with a bank where you where applicants will open account with the banks you partner with and the account will be placed on lien. Meaning they won’t be able to access the money. You can charge btw 3% per month.
For instance an applicant might need to show 13m evidence of finance, you charge such applicant per month depending on how long he need to money to be held in his account.
Lots of guys with big capital and venturing into this biz. You have nothing to loose and zero risk. Your capital is safe 100% you can do your own research on this and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: What Investment Can I Do With 20m by collins011(m): 10:15am On Jul 29, 2022
I’m interested in this POF stuff someone told me about it before too. I have some idle funds well over 20m too. Bro send me email let’s talk. collins011@gmail.com
Re: What Investment Can I Do With 20m by lildush(m): 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
Try n get out of this country first... Tank me later
Re: What Investment Can I Do With 20m by Ibitomisola: 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
Come to Ibadan, with that amount u will buy a plot of land and build for rent though the flat and design is subject to ur taste. Or just buy plots of lands and resell later. You won't regret it
Re: What Investment Can I Do With 20m by Ntinwa: 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Abeg do you know before wey u dey yarn trash

Please ignore this guy. He has nothing to offer other than sorrows and tears. Gas plant kee u there! grin[/quote]
Re: What Investment Can I Do With 20m by pat077: 3:12am On Aug 19, 2022
Ibitomisola:
Come to Ibadan, with that amount u will buy a plot of land and build for rent though the flat and design is subject to ur taste. Or just buy plots of lands and resell later. You won't regret it
where in ibadan can someone get plot of land in a descent area that aren't that expensive?
Re: What Investment Can I Do With 20m by soliddust2020: 5:15am On Aug 19, 2022
Bro come and buy genuine land with in Asaba with valid documents. Real estate business is booming here
Re: What Investment Can I Do With 20m by ayoncox: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
dipset01:
Hello Guys,

I am abit confused I hv this 20m that has been sitting in my mutual funds for a while now, not really impressed with the crapy interest rate giving by stanbic money market, also considering the crazy inflation in the country and that crazy dollar rate, i dont knw what to use the money to invest in. The initial plan was to get a piece of land, but this has been very challenging in lagos. Either the land I like are not with no verifiable papers or they are way beyond what I can afford. 20m cant get someone a plot of land in lagos, it either they take you to Mowe or Sango. This has been the situation running for almost a year now and I just got feed up. I am abit confused or what investment i can use the money for? Any ideas to the investors in the house. why am really interested in investing was someone recommended shares, which i invested 1m to test the waters i was able to make 72% gain in less than 6months. But shares can be risky.
Chat me up on 08089456258 I will show you how to leverage on arbitrage
Re: What Investment Can I Do With 20m by Ibechris2: 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
Pk01:
check karimo,gwagwa,Kaduna road,kubwa, mararaba ...

3million can't buy any govt land in kubwa.

The least u will get in Kubwa is 10million...the one I bought last year for 5million is now about 12million naira.

If it is about increasing in value,I agree with u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Investment Can I Do With 20m by TopFoods: 10:42am On Aug 21, 2022
dipset01:
Hello Guys,

Good morning.

At Topfoods Processing Company Limited, we currently produce top quality rice flour and 100% pure ginger powder.

We might be able to workout a supplier partnership with you. Do visit our page to see what we have in stock: https://topfoods.com.ng/partner-with-us/

Warm regards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Change PENSION FUND ADMINISTRATOR ? / MMM: Exactly One Week To Go!!! What To Do... / Start A Profitable Telecoms Business With 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.