Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Insufficient Fund - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Insufficient Fund (2013 Views)

Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ / Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears She Might Not Leave The Country / Yemi Alade Parades Hot Boobs in Skimpy Top (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Insufficient Fund by thekokofacts: 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
Yemi Alade and her music crew have been denied Canadian visa over fears that she and her crew may not leave the country after their performance.

This is not fair for a big name like Yemi.

Well, I don’t blame them, they think everyone in Nigeria is desperate to leave Nigeria.

Source:
https://opdato.com/canada-denies-yemi-alade-visa-over-insufficient-fund/

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Insufficient Fund by tolue42(m): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
Really? Is this a joke or something ...
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Insufficient Fund by LonelyAlex: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
It may not be her, maybe most of her key band members weren't ''rich'' so they stopped them all, I blame politicians, yahoo boys...

1 Like

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Insufficient Fund by Wawelexy(m): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
You think someone playing drums for yemi wouldn't ascond after performance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Insufficient Fund by meobizy(f): 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Which story should we believe? I read somewhere else that the country claimed she’ll refuse to go back home. Oh, okay, I’ve seen it now.

There is no way this is true because her record label should have the means to finance the trip. Bloggers at work again.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Insufficient Fund by thekokofacts: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
Wawelexy:

grin grin grin
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Insufficient Fund by meobizy(f): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
Wawelexy:
A life without steady access to amala and ewedu can kill a Yoruba man. This is not possible.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Insufficient Fund by thekokofacts: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
meobizy:
Which story should we believe? I read somewhere else that the country claimed she’ll refuse to go back home.

There is no way this is true because her record label should have the means to finance the trip. Bloggers at work again.

By the way, what does the country even think they are? Heaven undecided
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Insufficient Fund by Wawelexy(m): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
meobizy:
A life without steady access to amala and ewedu can kill a Yoruba man. This is not possible.

Receive sense in Jesus's name

3 Likes

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Insufficient Fund by meobizy(f): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
thekokofacts:

By the way, what does the country even think they are? Heaven undecided
Na we bring the disgrace upon ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Insufficient Fund by FiremanX: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
meobizy:
Always typing dumb things on this forum,,,,no common sense at all, Jobless boy.

1 Like

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Insufficient Fund by meobizy(f): 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
FiremanX:
Always typing dumb things on this forum,,,,no common sense at all, Jobless boy.
Bye.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Insufficient Fund by FiremanX: 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
meobizy:
Bye.
Tell ur mama and papa bye,,, useless boy
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Insufficient Fund by meobizy(f): 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
FiremanX:
Tell ur mama and papa bye,,, useless boy
Skydancer, Erad, Cao, Mkmyers45, Dragnet, Twinstaiye, Mikuz, Nex, Osystein, Mynd44, Tjskii, Olawalebabs, Seun, Obinoscopy, Mukina2, Lawyer, FarmTech, Briareos, Obinnau, Divepen1, RoyalRoy, Pavore9, Prof800, CrazyMan, FOD, Ben13, Dani1luv, Sissie, Uboma, Rocktation, Richiez, Farano, Justwise, OAM4J, Honsule, Puskin, Lalasticlala, Airmark, Odumchi, Marpol, Semid4lyfe, DisGuy, Bigfrancis21, Davide470, 1forall, R231 and Dominique. He’s uncouth. Ban this boy and I’ll find his other alternates.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Insufficient Fund by meobizy(f): 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
cao:

Mate, I'm a gaming mod not a supermod. Go and disturb the supermods and/or the mods of the relevant sections, my mentions are already weird, I don't need the extra ones you've tagged me in already.
Type the list of people I should mention and I’ll remove the unnecessary parties. For all I know any of you can ban the mentioned troll.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Insufficient Fund by cao(f): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
meobizy:
Type the list of people I should mention and I’ll remove the unnecessary parties. For all I know any of you can ban the mentioned troll.
You had the strength to do it 15 times in one day, you can go ahead and find out by yourself.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Insufficient Fund by meobizy(f): 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
cao:

You had the strength to do it 15 times in one day, you can go ahead and find out by yourself.
Okay. I hope Seun sees the type of people he hires.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Insufficient Fund by cao(f): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
meobizy:
Okay. I hope Seun sees the type of people he hires.
Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Bearded Celebrities / Comedian Baba Suwe In Ghastly Crash / Bollywood Actor Shammi Kapoor Dies At 79

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.