Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,031 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Instagram Not Loading On My Samsung S9 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Instagram Not Loading On My Samsung S9 (402 Views)

Why Are Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Not Working Right Now? See Reason / Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin / Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Not Loading On My Samsung S9 by KOPArespect: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Please i have been having issues with loading instagram on my mobile since morning, who else is facing this challenge. i have restarted my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled another one, but its just bringing a blank page
Re: Instagram Not Loading On My Samsung S9 by jerryeneh: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
Good Evening,

Well have you tried using the web version?

That is, you logging in to Instagram by searching Google.

If you try this and it does not work, then your Google play store needs to be updated.

If you try these two things and you are still having issues.

Contact me on WhatsApp via this number :08035517587.

I repair phones at Alaba International Market so I will be able to work you through the steps to make your Instagram work perfectly .
Re: Instagram Not Loading On My Samsung S9 by KOPArespect: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
Thank you bro, the web version is working, but the app is what is not working
jerryeneh:
Good Evening,

Well have you tried using the web version?

That is, you logging in to Instagram by searching Google.

If you try this and it does not work, then your Google play store needs to be updated.

If you try these two things and you are still having issues.

Contact me on WhatsApp via this number :08035517587.

I repair phones at Alaba International Market so I will be able to work you through the steps to make your Instagram work perfectly .
Re: Instagram Not Loading On My Samsung S9 by rottable(m): 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
KOPArespect:
Please i have been having issues with loading instagram on my mobile since morning, who else is facing this challenge. i have restarted my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled another one, but its just bringing a blank page

Clear the app cache

(1) (Reply)

Shipping Item Outside Nigeria / 30days Validity subsidized data / Wahala For Who No Dey Ready: New Infinix Device Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.