Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,678 members, 7,844,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Clue To Sat Exam Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Clue To Sat Exam Please (973 Views)

Unilag Entrance Exams Past Questions For Masters In Process Engineering Or Clue / Finland's Extrance Exam Relocation From Ghana Any Clue! / Clue To Sat Exam Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clue To Sat Exam Please by stevoddy(m): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2007
Please I'm preparing to write next SAT exam, please everybody in the house which material will be right and be the best for me to use ? I need a help pls all rise to my need cos I need to blast.
Re: Clue To Sat Exam Please by lolly1815(f): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2007
hey, well i guess we're in the same shoes. i'm actually looking for where i can register for the exam. the score that you get on the sats is very vital if you want to study in the U.S. there's this place at ikeja where they have a program that trains you how to write the exam. i think it's called the M.E.T. management education training centre. you can check out their website at www.meteducationng.com. my sister who is currently studying in the U.S. sent me this software it's the kaplan test prep and admissions 2007 platinum edition guide to the SAT,ACT, PSAT. it is full of tips and statigies that will make the exam less complicated for you. i have found the software fun and educative. you can check out their website at kaptest.com. i'd like to know how and where you registered for the exam if you have. anyway goodluck!!!

(1) (Reply)

Lectures For Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations Junr Exams / Ats / Imo State University Post Ume Exam Dates Uncertained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.