Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

See What 8yr Old Boy Said About Using His Mother For Ritual - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What 8yr Old Boy Said About Using His Mother For Ritual (647 Views)

Woman, Daughter, 8Yr-Old Granddaughter Raped, Strangled To Death In South Africa / Ex-Student Of Niger Delta University Arrested For Defiling 8yr-old Girl / Protest Going On In Port Harcourt Due To The Escaped Murderer Of 8yr Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What 8yr Old Boy Said About Using His Mother For Ritual by BloggerUche: 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
https://youtube.com/shorts/WHOHD1mpqvE?feature=share

A trending video of an 8yr old boy who appears to be a hawker has caused stir online as the adults around who obviously recorded the scene , was seen asking the young boy, What he would do to make money , and the boy innocently said he would tell.his mother to go far away to avoid being caught in the mess of using her for rituals.

The video shows how innocent minded children could be

visit https://reloaded.ng for more information
Re: See What 8yr Old Boy Said About Using His Mother For Ritual by Abfinest007(m): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
If a eight years old can have this kind of mindset then we're finished

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Fire Missile At Church Opening Ceremony; Murder 2, Injure 10 / Senator Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy Attacked In Anambra, Many Dead (video) / My Brother Said He Impregnated My Wife After She Complained That I Was Lazy On B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.