Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Php List Expert Wanted (paid Task) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Php List Expert Wanted (paid Task) (394 Views)

Landing Page Expert Wanted / Paid Task: I Need 5000 Targeted Members On My Telegram Group / I Need Help Integrating My Blog With Mailchimp (paid Task) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Php List Expert Wanted (paid Task) by Johnsonfriday: 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ok so let me explain this properly
We have a phplist account all set up

Problem
When we try send test emails to 10 subscribers only 4 or less deliver to the campaigns. For some reason it is not sending to all emails in the campaign list, what could we be doing wrong?
This is a hosted version of the phplist, we changed our mind from using the open source, we have configured the sender name and verified it.
If you can help resolve this via team viewer or ultra-viewer we will be happy to pay you for your services.

If you can help fix this, send me your name and phone number via: ochristiana490@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Php List Expert Wanted (paid Task) by Xedmark: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Johnsonfriday:

Problem
When we try send test emails to 10 subscribers only 4 or less deliver to the campaigns. For some reason it is not sending to all emails in the campaign list, what could we be doing wrong?
This is a hosted version of the phplist, we changed our mind from using the open source, we have configured the sender name and verified it.
If you can help resolve this via team viewer or ultra-viewer we will be happy to pay you for your services.

If you can help fix this, send me your name and phone number via: ochristiana490@gmail.com

You use a script to build the website or application. if not, you should know there's a program in the code that randomly send an email to just four for email list. contact me damasmikee@gmail.com
Re: Php List Expert Wanted (paid Task) by dodgelord: 1:07am On Oct 16, 2022
Johnsonfriday:

Problem

i can do it
Re: Php List Expert Wanted (paid Task) by fnep2smooth(m): 4:54am On Oct 16, 2022
Johnsonfriday:

Problem

Dm if still available
Re: Php List Expert Wanted (paid Task) by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 9:03am On Oct 16, 2022
Try PHP mailer library

(1) (Reply)

Alternative To Adsense / Doyinsolar's Blog / How To Improve Keywords Ranking In Google Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.