|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,081,976 members, 7,591,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 26 September 2023 at 07:54 PM
|Mambila Beverages Nigeria Limited Recruitments 2022 by evalleyconsults: 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2022|
MAMBILA BEVERAGES NIGERIA LIMITED RECRUITMENTS 2022
Mambila Beverages Nigeria Limited is situated in Taraba State and is the manufacturer of the popular Highland Tea. We are located at Kakara Village, Off Nguroje, Gembu Sardauna, Taraba State Nigeria
We are a team of passionate people whose goal is to improve everyone's life through disruptive products. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of massive restructuring in the organization into the following positions:
1. PROCUREMENT MANAGER
Reporting to the Head, Planning & Procurement, incumbent will be responsible for sourcing and operational expertise in defined procurement areas, Supplier development and relationship in defined categories and ensure strong analytics capability within procurement function in order to enable detailed analysis of key categories and support recommended spend and buy better strategies.
Managing complex internal and external partnership for outsourced and insourced services as well as change management projects. Candidates should possess exceptional business communication skills, including negotiations with ability to form coalitions to drive change.
Applicants must possess B.Sc in a relevant field (MBA added advantage)
2. MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTS AND STOCK CONTROL
Conducting and coordinating monthly and quarterly stock count in all units including MDS depots i.e. Production factory, Heat Factory, Admin and finished goods warehouses.
- Responsible to the Supervisor, Management Accounts
- Assist in Conducting and coordinating monthly and quarterly stock count in all units including MDS depots i.e. finished goods warehouses.
- Support Production Department, Logistics, Admin Unit through the valuation of stocks in their custody and ensuring accuracy of all Stock.
- Provide relevant efficient and effective information on Stock.
- Assist Supervisor, Management Accounts to ensure quality delivery of various Stock reports
- Carry out any other related functions as may be assigned him/her from time to time by the Supervisor, Management Accounts.
HND/B.Sc or its Equivalent in Management Sciences
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Sound Knowledge of the Nigerian Accounting Standard & IFRS
- Computer proficient
3. GRADUATE MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
I. HND/BSc in any discipline from any reputable tertiary institution
II. Not more than 35 years old and 40 years for law graduates/postgraduate degree holders as at the date of application
i. Good Communication skill
ii. Interpersonal Relationship
iii. Ability to work under pressure
JOB LOCATIONS: Abuja, Jalingo and Gembu.
REMUNERATION: Attractive and negotiable.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates should send their detailed CV with verifiable referees to email@example.com using post applied for as subject of the mail.
Application Closes 05th August, 2022.
ALL CV SHOULD BE IN MS WORD FORMAT AS MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS ARE NOT PERMITED. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
|Re: Mambila Beverages Nigeria Limited Recruitments 2022 by Topajis: 11:01am On Jul 24, 2022|
Pls what of in Jos plateau state
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25