Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Disturbing Video Of Ordeal Of Kidnapped Train Victims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing Video Of Ordeal Of Kidnapped Train Victims (457 Views)

How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims / Terrorists Threaten To Abduct Buhari, Flog Train Victims In Fresh Video / Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disturbing Video Of Ordeal Of Kidnapped Train Victims by NaMe4: 1:01am On Jul 24, 2022
The clip in the link shows part of the experiences of kidnapped victims.

These are said to be the victims abducted from the Abj-Kad train

It is disheartening that the government is helpless in curbing this menace

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgX4ugpoa2g/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Disturbing Video Of Ordeal Of Kidnapped Train Victims by GudHardDick: 1:34am On Jul 24, 2022
I Pledge to Nigeria My Country, to be Obidient and Yusful, to reject AthietikU, and Tinubu and their money with my PVC,
To be Gentle, Loyal on Election Day,
To Vote PETER OBI with All My Strength, To avoid Ballot snatching/vote buying, And Uphold No Violence & Trouble,
So Help Me God.
Amen....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samuel Otorm Should Monitor His Movements / Why Is Buhari Powerless ??? Bandits Taken Over Abuja / Buhari Should Resign And Hand Over To Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.