Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,734 members, 7,865,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

2023: There Are Only 2 Candidates - Peter Obi And Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: There Are Only 2 Candidates - Peter Obi And Others (257 Views)

Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates / 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi / Okonjo-Iweala Vs Yoo Myung-Hee: WTO Leadership Down To The Final 2 Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: There Are Only 2 Candidates - Peter Obi And Others by NaijaCowFarm: 3:27am On Jul 24, 2022
Come 2023, there will be only two presidential candidates. We still have 7 months and the way PO is moving, the train would have crushed other mushroom presidential candidates by November 2022.

Let us pray for Peter Obi because the enemies of the people are on the prowl.

We ask the Federal Government to provide Peter Obi with extra security. We do not want the same thing that happened to Funsho Williams to happen. If anything happens to Peter Obi, we will hold Buhari and Asiwaju responsible

2 Likes

Re: 2023: There Are Only 2 Candidates - Peter Obi And Others by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 24, 2022
Trust me!

Reality will humble you in 2023.

I just hope you will be obedient after INEC announces final result.
Re: 2023: There Are Only 2 Candidates - Peter Obi And Others by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 24, 2022
Very clear,2023 is fast approaching,opposers of peter obi should better get prepared to welcome him as their president, because many might have heart attack .

2 Likes

Re: 2023: There Are Only 2 Candidates - Peter Obi And Others by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 24, 2022
I love this.....
Just the truth!

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Are Only 2 Candidates - Peter Obi And Others by GadgetsRus: 4:34am On Jul 24, 2022
Re: 2023: There Are Only 2 Candidates - Peter Obi And Others by caesymore(m): 5:33am On Jul 24, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
Come 2023, there will be only two presidential candidates. We still have 7 months and the way PO is moving, the train would have crushed other mushroom presidential candidates by November 2022.

Let us pray for Peter Obi because the enemies of the people are on the prowl.

We ask the Federal Government to provide Peter Obi with extra security. We do not want the same thing that happened to Funsho Williams to happen. If anything happens to Peter Obi, we will hold Buhari and Asiwaju responsible

Great point, The BAT is a desperate animal even as its nature is void of identifying as either a land or flying animal as desperate as it is we won't also forget the fate of the boldened, I believe PO ( oh what a sweet initials, as it reminds me of POS which has made withdrawal easy nationwide wink )
needs a beefed up security as in no movement without a trusted detailed security. In this high alert security state like Nigeria what happened to the boldened will be less a coincidence if anything should happened to our dear PO, just like devilish as Pablo of Medellín so is EScobat of EKO.
Re: 2023: There Are Only 2 Candidates - Peter Obi And Others by DrAkpamudehe: 6:58am On Jul 24, 2022
Obi urchins really have serious mental disorders

(1) (Reply)

South-south Impressed With APC, Betta Edu, Sultan Boasts / Insecurity: Buhari Has Done More Than Expected – Presidency / My Birthday, A Celebration Of God’s Faithfulness- Ubani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.