Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform (2557 Views)

Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders / Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi / Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:49am On Jul 24, 2022
The war on Ebubeagu is on, we’ve banned them in Biafraland. For 6)3 continue killing of Biafrans, if you see anyone wearing Ebubeagu uniform, engage him.

https://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1550879185597603841

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by Jideosas: 4:57am On Jul 24, 2022
Hnnnnm

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:59am On Jul 24, 2022
Thank you Gideon
We moveeeeeee

Mazi Simon Ekpa

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by Yibo(m): 5:05am On Jul 24, 2022
After killing themselves they will blame it on the imaginary Fulani and DSS

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:11am On Jul 24, 2022
Democracy and Islam doesn't match....

Period
Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by Yibo(m): 5:20am On Jul 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
Democracy and Islam doesn't match....

Period
that is the very reason why the Northerners will never vote for Pandora Peter Obituary

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by Papichulostunne(m): 5:28am On Jul 24, 2022
UN has finally spoken on the release of Nnamdi Kalu all of a sudden Simon that has been on the low has ordered killing in the east. Engage them and make the government give reasons why Nnamdi cant be released because they will blame it on IPOB .

As for Gideon.. How stupid can you be. Infact at times i feel Igbo patents bath their children in the stream of stupidity for you to take orders to kill from a man who in the next 10 years wont step his foot into the country. Neither him nor his family.

Y'all are dying for nothing.. For nothing i say.

6 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by Moh247: 5:54am On Jul 24, 2022
cool

This Simon Ekpa is very smart and carefull with his words

He said if you see anyone wearing Ebubeagu uniform " engage him"

Note he carefully didn't go further the kind of engagement he meant

This is called Plausible deniability

Which ever way you interpret "engage him" is solely your responsibility and whatever crime you commit you get your punishment alone

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by mii4u(f): 6:40am On Jul 24, 2022
Igbo:
that is the very reason why the Northerners will never vote for Pandora Peter Obituary
Is the north better?

6 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by obiekunie01: 6:42am On Jul 24, 2022
@op Ekpa did say kill them!

HE SAID ENGAGE THEM!

mumu op engage is NOT the same thing as KILL!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by Emergingnation3(m): 6:46am On Jul 24, 2022
Igbo:
As if we care, Biafra actualization is at hand.... Aboki should rule themselves forever, for all we care...

4 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Which ever way you interpret "engage him" is solely your responsibility and whatever crime you commit you get your punishment alone

cheesy grin cheesy grin you saw it too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by Legendforte: 6:54am On Jul 24, 2022
The sponsored terrorist at it again. Igbos don't kill your brothers and destroy your communities.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by Emergingnation3(m): 6:57am On Jul 24, 2022
Papichulostunne:
UN has finally spoken on the release of Nnamdi Kalu all of a sudden Simon that has been on the low has ordered killing in the east. Engage them and make the government give reasons why Nnamdi cant be released because they will blame it on IPOB .

As for Gideon.. How stupid can you be. Infact at times i feel Igbo patents bath their children in the stream of stupidity for you to take orders to kill from a man who in the next 10 years wont step his foot into the country. Neither him nor his family.

Y'all are dying for nothing.. For nothing i say.

Those terrorist masquerading as Ebubeagu must pay in their coins for the murdered of innocent people....

And your Jihadist government has no choice than to obey the UN order....

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by krokronyash(f): 7:54am On Jul 24, 2022
We moveeeee
undecided

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by Papichulostunne(m): 8:23am On Jul 24, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Those terrorist masquerading as Ebubeagu must pay in their coins for the murdered of innocent people....

Did i hear you say NO CHOICE? Let me tell you i am no igbo, not a biafran but i have love for Nnamdi Kalu. You igbo people are not making easy for him he had to even speak from incarceration that the violence should stop. Let me tell you in these 6 months given all the government needs is just one .. I repeat JUST ONE Bleep up to tie to his name. Rope him in it and that is the end of it. I advise if you love him also like i do you will rather douse the tension than instigate more violence.

As for Ebubeagu like i said you dont need a man abroad to give you orders here. Or is it that you have "NO CHOICE" of your own?

6 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by beerfraud: 8:27am On Jul 24, 2022
obiekunie01:
@op Ekpa did say kill them!

HE SAID ENGAGE THEM!

mumu op engage is NOT the same thing as KILL!

tell yourself the truth
Check the comments of your fellow Ibos on that tweet to see how they understand the directive
Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by Munamoqel: 8:29am On Jul 24, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

https://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1550879185597603841
@seun how can you medium use to transmit this type of information ?

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by beerfraud: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2022
Legendforte:
The sponsored terrorist at it again. Igbos don't kill your brothers and destroy your communities.
there are Fulani and DSS to blame it on
Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by Mazisimonekpa(m): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2022
Munamoqel:
@seun how can you medium use to transmit this type of information ?
Osu

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by Mazisimonekpa(m): 8:38am On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:
cool

stop preempting me
Ebubeagu has committed a taboo

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by Mazisimonekpa(m): 8:40am On Jul 24, 2022
Emergingnation3:

thank you emergingnation3 for believing in me

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by Moh247: 8:40am On Jul 24, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
stop preempting me
Ebubeagu has committed a taboo

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Be explicit when giving Directives so that you can be culpable to any consiquences of your lieutenants actions

So how should your people engage anyone In Ebubeagu uniform
Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by OfoIgbo: 8:45am On Jul 24, 2022
Igbo:
After killing themselves they will blame it on the imaginary Fulani and DSS

While I'm not even a fan of mazisimonekpa because of his penchant for calling for sit at homes that harm Igbo businesses, in this case he wrote ENGAGE, which could mean anything.

He didn't specifically ask for Ebubeagu operatives to be killed. Of course people have a right to self defence, so if an Ebubeagu operative has a weapon and may shoot at you, I don't see any reason not to incapacitate him first
Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by obiekunie01: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2022
beerfraud:
tell yourself the truth
Check the comments of your fellow Ibos on that tweet to see how they understand the directive

you are free to understand it whichever way you so wish.
Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by techWriter3: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2022
Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by agadez007(m): 9:24am On Jul 24, 2022
Igbo:
Yes they will vote for 90 years old Pablo ahmed Escobat

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by Collins4u1(m): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2022
Good, fucking kill them all.... Death to those political bastards
Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by chubinwa(m): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2022
Terrorist Simon ekpa
Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by DeleTaller: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2022
Igbo fighting Igbo... So how will this new igbo man win the election? Dead body don't vote...I hope they get sense soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by Omoslim26: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2022
This Nigeria na one kind mumu Country true true.
What is so complicated in getting this bastard inciting violence undecided
If the ebubeagu are found guilty of this allegations they should be disbanded immediately, nonetheless everything possible to crush the proscribed destructive oppressive Taliban wannabe ipob and their criminal militant esn must be top priority.
Ala-Igbo is not an host ground for criminals.
God bless Igboland.
I am fully Obidient.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform by 00FFT00(m): 10:56am On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Guy, wear ebube nkita uniform waka enter town. You go quickly understand the true definition of the word engagement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Yola, Adamawa State (pictures) / BREAKING: Apc Rejected As Governor Buni Escapes Attack At APC Rally In Yobe / Peter Obi & His Campaign Team Land In Nnewi, Anambra State For Round 2 Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.