Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers (34835 Views)

3 Killed As Biafra And Cameronians Rapid Force Battle Over Control Of Bakassi / Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities / Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers by Frank488: 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
after4:
All ways pushing propagandas to discredit what they fear the most, unity of IPOB and Ambazonians.

wait tomorrow you go hear sey nah nigerian army dem kill like fowls
True talk my brother, always looking for ways to destroy IPOB.
Re: Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers by PharmacyStore: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Wahala everywhere
Re: Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers by Okarakwu: 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
They are militants not Biafra Mr too much sense
ZZ22:
the name of their leader is Ita bassey. Get sense
Re: Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers by Hapuruchukwu(m): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
This seems like a propaganda to create enmity between Biafra/Ambazonia alliance.
As UN don dey put mouth small small.

Re: Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers by saintrow1: 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ibos are just bad news, nothing good comes out of that tribe. Bloody parasites
Re: Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers by AlwaySpeakTruth: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Fira09:
Casualties as Biafra group clashes with Cameroonian soldiers

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/23/casualties-as-biafra-group-clashes-with-cameroonian-soldiers/

Una don go carry Cameroun wahalla on top una head. They will be back in force and follow you to your villages, una think say Naija military bad. Siddon wait.

1 Like

Re: Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers by Igbojew: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
Seriously this Biafra issues is really spreading like wild fire and with the rate they are going like an angry ajd hungry Lion hmmmm Nigeria government and their Cameronian counterpart should watch their their back..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers by kingsceemark(m): 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
Zico5:
Who are the Biafra separatists again. I thought Igbo have left Biafra in pursuit of presidency. Maybe something is still playing kalokalo in their heads.

Them no be like the cowards yorubas, who can't stand and fight like soldiers in defence of their wife children and land, are you back from the Benin Republic IDP camp?

Re: Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers by Igbojew: 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Mumu people don Carry their bad Secessionist character and behavior face Cameroon...

Dem go receive Fire for Fire..
See jealousy and crying.I know you are not happy because of this goodnews.You never envisaged that Biafra will spread like this in a short while.I thought you people said that no South South region belongs to Biafra.What your coward Nigeria Army could not do by protecting Nigeria territorial is what people you hate feels urchins called online country is doing hahaha...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers by Igbojew: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
Zico5:
Who are the Biafra separatists again. I thought Igbo have left Biafra in pursuit of presidency. Maybe something is still playing kalokalo in their heads.
Great Igbos are not like you coward that abandoned Sunday Igboho to his faith or leave your family behind in the hands of Fulani Herdsmen and ran to Benin republic........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers by Igbojew: 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
jerseyboy:
But Biafra has no border with Cameroon oo.
Dis same Cameroon way run away from Nigeria because of Ibo have been pursued by the territorial Zionist, Soon the whole of Africa will be Biafra and Peter Obi will be an African project. We move!!!
Don't mind them and their outdated lies and propagandas.They said that Biafra start and end in Five South East region I was laughing at their envious foolish talk am because Nigeria don't know what is coming for them especially now that UNN have giving Buhari and his Fulani Herdsmen APC government order to release Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu with compensation..........I am that Igbojew the table

2 Likes

Re: Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers by Igbojew: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
after4:
and who are you? do we igbos really need you or you are the ones that needs us? a vote for obi is a vote to keep you alive and not the igbos. if there is any one who is ready for the worse in this nonsense you call country,it is the igbos. I will even preffer thatan igbo man do not rule so that nigeria can break faster.

YlDont mind those parasites and leeches that can't breath in this zoogeria without great Igbos.They don't know that IPOB are working so hard to make sure that Peter Obi did not win because Peter Obi wining as president could derail them from what they plan for this already failed country called zoogeria.If i were them I will be praying for Peter Obi to win if not Somalia will be far better than this zoogeria.........I am that Igbojew
Re: Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers by SlavaUkraini: 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
Igbojew:
See jealousy and crying.I know you are not happy because of this goodnews.You never envisaged that Biafra will spread like this in a short while.I thought you people said that no South South region belongs to Biafra.What your coward Nigeria Army could not do by protecting Nigeria territorial is what people you hate feels urchins called online country is doing hahaha...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

Abeg shut up your mouth....

I can never support your Secessionist movement.

We all must stay in this country together and build it together whether you like it or not.

Nigerians need Igbo people and Igbo people need Nigeria.

You guys are not going anywhere. We will die here together as one nation.

I am that Niger Delta Jew ..... The Glass Table Breaker ....... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers by newdawn2017(f): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
Sleekfingers:

This report get as e be o......wetin Cameron army dey find for Nigeria? Abi, na cameroon territory camp dey?
The FG need to investigate, before cameroon collect our land finish.
make them collect Igbo land finish.
Re: Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers by naijamerican: 3:18am On Jul 25, 2022
Brendaniel:
These are the negative effects of what Britain and France did to Africa, West-Africa precisely, they shared and partitioned Africa like a piece of cake to their benefits while some Africans fight themselves without realising where the problem lies, it's a pity some Africans have refused to liberate themselves from what these colonial masters designed for them to follow and believe in, this is not just about bad leaders.

It's more about regional conflict of interest

Agreed. These people are brothers and yet they are killing each other because lord luggard told them they were different people.

Africans can be so backward it’s pathetic
Re: Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers by Sleekfingers: 7:30am On Jul 25, 2022
newdawn2017:
make them collect Igbo land finish.

Not igbo land. It is Nigeria land. Until they get their Biafra. That place belongs to Nigeria.
Re: Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers by newdawn2017(f): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Not igbo land. It is Nigeria land. Until they get their Biafra. That place belongs to Nigeria.
u people are now suddenly belong to the nation called Nigeria?? Zoo county
Re: Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers by Sleekfingers: 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
newdawn2017:
u people are now suddenly belong to the nation called Nigeria?? Zoo county

What makes you think I am igbo? I was simply replying to what somebody said, .....
I am a full fledged yoruba/nigeria.
Re: Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers by newdawn2017(f): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Sleekfingers:

What makes you think I am igbo? I was simply replying to what somebody said, .....
I am a full fledged yoruba/nigeria.
oh ok.bsirry about that, didn't know that. I apologize for misunderstanding u too
Re: Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers by Achilles881: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ekejoestar:
Vawulence, is vawulence your final answer?

Yes comrade vawulence is my final answer

Re: Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers by Mcambrose: 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Fake
News everywhere
Re: Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers by paramakina202: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Zico5:

Those are Bakasi Biafran people protecting their land against invaders from Cameroon not monday sit at home enforcers we have in southeast in the name of Biafra agitation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court Orders Taraba Acting Governor Removed, Deputy Sworn In / Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP / Bola Tinubu Shows Off His Swags In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.