Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Help! Someone Is After My Family. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! Someone Is After My Family. (1272 Views)

Pls Help!someone Is Using My Husband's Phone Number On Telegram.what Can I Do? / Help! Someone Sent A USDT Account To Me!! / "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Someone Is After My Family. by ikevictor: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2022
Hello guys,

Please I need mature advise here as this an ongoing and critical situation for me.

For 4 days now, some unknown person has been dropping fetish-looking items in front of my mums apartment. In my judgement it's a juju...(pics attached)

My mum lives in a 3bedroom rented apartment, but this person keeps this juju in front of her doorway always(the audacity). The first two juju(money N3000 tied bound with red cloth) was thrown into her apartment 2 days ago.

The last one (red cloth with white powdery substance on it) happened yesterday. My little nephew said before they saw the juju, that he saw a woman(with dreads and beads on her head and ankle) zoom out of the compound early in the morning. And the jazz was discovered few minutes after.

My question is...how do I deal with this problem

Highlight, I decided in January 2022 to build a house for my mum(she lost her hubby my dad in the 80s), which has been her dream ever since I was a child. Because I don't wanna hang in a hotel any longer whenever I visit her I decided to up the the house to a 5bedroom duplex which should be ready in about 4 weeks around same location she currently resides.

Could this be the cause of these jazz attempts or is their a spiritual concern I need to investigate deeper about or can this be someone trying to obtain money by trick?

Right now I'm confused and very very upset at same time. Cos if I catch this spiritualist for hand, im go sleep for kirikiri till he or she is 90!

Mature advise only abeg....

Re: Help! Someone Is After My Family. by Kurutinto(m): 9:13am On Jul 24, 2022
Go and pay your debt

1 Like

Re: Help! Someone Is After My Family. by SUPERPACK: 9:15am On Jul 24, 2022
Buy a CCTV camera and mount at all entrance and front of the door, you will see the culprit

5 Likes

Re: Help! Someone Is After My Family. by madridguy(m): 9:20am On Jul 24, 2022
Na crazy landlord tricks to scare away their tenants and bring in new occupant grin

Don't be moved baba, no shaky.... Make they sweep those things away.

4 Likes

Re: Help! Someone Is After My Family. by JASONjnr(m): 9:20am On Jul 24, 2022
Why not set a CCTV camera... There's a particular one that will ring on your phone when it sense movements... And you will monitor the movement directly from your phone....

That way, you can have that spiritualist on your hand...

Also, try to inform the local chiefs around and let them get involved....

If it's a town/city, involve the police as well....

2 Likes

Re: Help! Someone Is After My Family. by ikevictor: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2022
Kurutinto:
Go and pay your debt

Shey this thing resemble proforma invoice to you? Olodo...

4 Likes

Re: Help! Someone Is After My Family. by Kurutinto(m): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2022
ikevictor:

this thing resemble my mama pvssy. She is an Olodo...

Fixed
Re: Help! Someone Is After My Family. by ikevictor: 9:38am On Jul 24, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Buy a CCTV camera and mount at all entrance and front of the door, you will see the culprit

Great idea. Considering that already.
Re: Help! Someone Is After My Family. by ikevictor: 9:39am On Jul 24, 2022
madridguy:
Na crazy landlord tricks to scare away their tenants and bring in new occupant grin

Don't be moved baba, no shaky.... Make they sweep those things away.

We never owe rent for a day past due bro. Besides landlord don die since 90s.
Re: Help! Someone Is After My Family. by ikevictor: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2022
JASONjnr:
Why not set a CCTV camera... There's a particular one that will ring on your phone when it sense movements... And you will monitor the movement directly from your phone....

That way, you can have that spiritualist on your hand...

Also, try to inform the local chiefs around and let them get involved....

If it's a town/city, involve the police as well....

Thanks. Camera is cool. But wetin police go help achieve for this kind matter? Shey dem go station police van for there?
Re: Help! Someone Is After My Family. by EeGooBetter: 9:54am On Jul 24, 2022
SUPERPACK:
exactly what is in my mind. Do this OP

also call a reverend father to pray for your household and burn those charms.
Re: Help! Someone Is After My Family. by ikevictor: 10:18am On Jul 24, 2022
EeGooBetter:
exactly what is in my mind. Do this OP

also call a reverend father to pray for your household and burn those charms.

Thanks bro. Exactly what I thought about doing. Have invited a reverend father and considering a camera. Was wondering if there's any further step I'm missing.

1 Like

Re: Help! Someone Is After My Family. by GamerXv: 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
Dedicate a day to a week and stay up overnight to watch for that spiritualist.
Just chill downstairs. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! Someone Is After My Family. by americaninja1: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
Remove d money and spend it. No shaking.
Re: Help! Someone Is After My Family. by Thomthom(m): 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
GamerXv:
Dedicate a day to a week and stay up overnight to watch for that spiritualist.
Just chill downstairs. grin grin
This one Na old style.. mount CCTV for coded area argument no go dey..

1 Like

Re: Help! Someone Is After My Family. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
There are so many stvpid people in Nigeria. People that won't move forward, and are always angry to see others move forward. Be prayerful. And don't fear them, because they work based on fear.
Re: Help! Someone Is After My Family. by Franzinni: 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
Might not be unrelated with your source of income tho...

The story dey wankain
Re: Help! Someone Is After My Family. by chypotenti(m): 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
If it's possible, don't let anyone in the compound know you want to fix a camera...
Re: Help! Someone Is After My Family. by xtivin(m): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hope your mama never run mouth to person. Be prayerful, pour palm kernel oil on it and burn,
Re: Help! Someone Is After My Family. by badboyTee(m): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
grin lol first remove that 3k use it cook pepper soup and flex it would actually be one foolish old woman trying to make you guys scared and leave the house for her so if you are the one who believes in fetish stuffs I see you been duped
Re: Help! Someone Is After My Family. by EeGooBetter: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
ikevictor:

Thanks bro. Exactly what I thought about doing. Have invited a reverend father and considering a camera. Was wondering if there's any further step I'm missing.

I think this step is OK....when u get to know the person through your CCTV then use police to arrest them.
Re: Help! Someone Is After My Family. by headbasher96(m): 10:14am On Jul 27, 2022
juju is for the rich come and throw 3k in my house if i no use am chop food call me ewu all those rubbish are not potent op give me location let me help u gather the monies
Re: Help! Someone Is After My Family. by Johnnyboy6757(m): 11:31am On Jul 27, 2022
ikevictor:
Hello guys,

Please I need mature advise here as this an ongoing and critical situation for me.

For 4 days now, some unknown person has been dropping fetish-looking items in front of my mums apartment. In my judgement it's a juju...(pics attached)

My mum lives in a 3bedroom rented apartment, but this person keeps this juju in front of her doorway always(the audacity). The first two juju(money N3000 tied bound with red cloth) was thrown into her apartment 2 days ago.

The last one (red cloth with white powdery substance on it) happened yesterday. My little nephew said before they saw the juju, that he saw a woman(with dreads and beads on her head and ankle) zoom out of the compound early in the morning. And the jazz was discovered few minutes after.

My question is...how do I deal with this problem

Highlight, I decided in January 2022 to build a house for my mum(she lost her hubby my dad in the 80s), which has been her dream ever since I was a child. Because I don't wanna hang in a hotel any longer whenever I visit her I decided to up the the house to a 5bedroom duplex which should be ready in about 4 weeks around same location she currently resides.

Could this be the cause of these jazz attempts or is their a spiritual concern I need to investigate deeper about or can this be someone trying to obtain money by trick?

Right now I'm confused and very very upset at same time. Cos if I catch this spiritualist for hand, im go sleep for kirikiri till he or she is 90!

Mature advise only abeg....
I can tell you how to make the person confused and confess, but it will cost you a little. In this life spiritual controls the physical, u fight fire with fire. U can chose to see a pastor anyway. But if ur interested, buzz me.
Re: Help! Someone Is After My Family. by dododawa1: 11:40am On Jul 27, 2022
headbasher96:
juju is for the rich come and throw 3k in my house if i no use am chop food call me ewu all those rubbish are not potent op give me location let me help u gather the monies
mouth
Re: Help! Someone Is After My Family. by dododawa1: 11:40am On Jul 27, 2022
LP supporters ready to damage this country with help of BUHARI
Re: Help! Someone Is After My Family. by headbasher96(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
dododawa1:
mouth
try me

(1) (Reply)

Woman With Mental Issues Wants To Slap Me In Church / Ibo Guys And Girls Issuing Fake Nigerian Int. Passport - Arrested / Roomate Poured Follow Roomate Hot Water In Rsust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.