Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) (20470 Views)

Picture Of Sanwo-Olu, Oyebanji, Dapo Abiodun, Jimoh Ibrahim In Dubai / Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat / Jimoh Ibrahim Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) by Fujiyama: 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
babaolofin:

PhD is the common abbreviation used and understood by nearly everybody to represent the highest academic level in any chosen field. We know each field has its doctoral abbreviation for each chosen field.

My major concern, after Church Service hope IBOS will not come here to abuse this man because of NICON Insurance and Virgin Nigeria Airways. I know them very well they don't want to hear any good news except it is about them.

^^^
cheesy

Nonsense!

Why are you concerned on the man's behalf? You even mentioned some of his 'businesses' - businesses that had Nigerians of all ethnic groups on the payroll. How well are those companies doing?

The man doesn't even seem to know what his degree is in and for how long it has been offered by the institution. 1209?!

Jimoh's degree is a Business Doctorate. It is NOT the the same thing as a PhD offered by the Cambridge (Judge) Business School - that is a separate programme altogether.

And the man went further to say he got his 'PhD' with 'first class honours'. cheesy

It should now be clear why some professional certifications (the CFA comes to mind) have very, very strict rules on how the certification is presented by the (charter) holder. It is to avoid the sort of dishonesty exhibited by this man.

Remember what our universities say: "Worthy in learning and character". Don't ever forget this phrase.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) by MrPADDY(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
visijo:
I sabi book
I sabi book,
Oya what's the opposite of welcome �
Opposite of welcome is goodbye.

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) by Decent09(m): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
datola:
We know Jimoh Ibrahim is brilliant with degrees from Ife and Harvard.

However, which one is Doctor of Business Degree (PhD) First Class Hnours

Politics now

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) by na2016: 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
porka:
Doctor of Business Degree (PhD)?
What does that mean?

Let us the see certificate issued and check how it is written on it.

The reason he is the first one since 1209 might be because the degree is perhaps not important.

And what's with the First Class Honours in a doctoral degree?

Nigerians!!!

undecided
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) by bigtt76(f): 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
With all the degrees, na hin alone wan teach students for hin university ni? cheesy

porka:
What does that mean?

The reason he is the first one since 1209 might be because the degree is perhaps not important.

Nigerians!!!

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) by JaskanFactor: 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
I cannot believe people willingly put themselves through this trash.
Collect your degree and go use it, whats with this joke of a ceremony. Not least of all a ceremony run over by Oyinbo people that hate us.

At 22 i was totally disgusted by even the idea of going to my own graduation Ceremony in incredibly Racist UK , how much more an old man who is supposed to come and run Nigeria.

What language are they speaking in the ceremony that nobody can understand.
I am shocked the thing meant so much to the old man , when at 22 years old i called it rubbish that it is.

And all those top universities in Europe USA etc, a major den of evil occult activity, how can anybody in thier right mind be proud of that.

The same people giving him his award are the same ones sponsoring the terrorists wiping out Nigerians. And he is proud of that.

Crazy world of Crazy people to end in madness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) by Yoighaman(m): 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
My entrepreneurship path was greatly influenced by Dr. Jimoh Ibrahim amongst other people.

Congratulations to him!

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) by johnwalex3(m): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
visijo:
I sabi book
I sabi book,

Bro: it’s Goback!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) by vannessa7(f): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
babaolofin:

PhD is the common abbreviation used and understood by nearly everybody to represent the highest academic level in any chosen field. We know each field has its doctoral abbreviation for each chosen field.

My major concern, after Church Service hope IBOS will not come here to abuse this man because of NICON Insurance and Virgin Nigeria Airways. I know them very well they don't want to hear any good news except it is about them.

They are a typical example of what the black race represent during the stone age era where nothing good must happen to anyone without being hunted down and killed for it. I cringe anytime I read their various derogatory comments on anything good except it's about their tribe person. It's very shameful that they have not been able to get past their envy and complexity even in this twenty first century. Others races reading their comments will assume all black are like the igbos, that we are all haters. It's very sad.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) by 9jaRealist: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
babaolofin:

vannessa7:
They are a typical example of what the black race represent during the stone age era where nothing good must happen to anyone without being hunted down and killed for it. I cringe anytime I read their various derogatory comments on anything good except it's about their tribe person. It's very shameful that they have not been able to get past their envy and complexity even in this twenty first century. Others races reading their comments will assume all black are like the igbos, that we are all haters. It's very sad.

Forget all of the PRIMITIVE tribal nonsense (which ironically both of you are propagating)…

But a PHD and a BusD are NOT the same - and it is more than just an ephemeral difference, but rather a SUBSTANTIVE distinction.
In other words, a distinction with a meaningful difference! If people are ignorant of that, then it’s USEFUL to enlighten them, not least because learning should be a lifelong undertaking and we shouldn’t persist with ignorance just because that’s what’s “understood”.

CONGRATS to Jimoh Ibrahim.
>
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) by AlwaySpeakTruth: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
If it was one tribe now they will be shouting that because of this he should be president.

What are his successful businesses?

Bezos has how many phds? I just dey wonder
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) by frog12: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
what do you mean by evil occult activity? what do they do to their students?

JaskanFactor:
I cannot believe people willingly put themselves through this trash.
Collect your degree and go use it, whats with this joke of a ceremony. Not least of all a ceremony run over by Oyinbo people that hate us.

At 22 i was totally disgusted by even the idea of going to my own graduation Ceremony in incredibly Racist UK , how much more an old man who is supposed to come and run Nigeria.

What language are they speaking in the ceremony that nobody can understand.
I am shocked the thing meant so much to the old man , when at 22 years old i called it rubbish that it is.

And all those top universities in Europe USA etc, a major den of evil occult activity, how can anybody in thier right mind be proud of that.

The same people giving him his award are the same ones sponsoring the terrorists wiping out Nigerians. And he is proud of that.

Crazy world of Crazy people to end in madness.

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) by Fujiyama: 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
vannessa7:

^^^
cheesy

Yet more nonsense!

Is this what you were taught in Pan Africanist thought class?

You haven't said anything meaningful.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) by ManOfSon: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
The stupidity in Nigeria is just unconscionable. What does it mean to have a first class in a doctoral degree program? They must think Nigerians are all morons without critical thinking ability.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) by JaskanFactor: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
frog12:
what do you mean by evil occult activity? what do they do to their students?

Dont believe the hype, all those top universities around the world are cesspool of heavy duty occult activity and recruiting ground for cults.

The more its a world famous university the more this occult activity is there.

For example its very widely known that one of the top universities in the USA YALE is rich with satanic activity, with many videos on youtube etc
https://www.bitchute.com/video/CBh5knkA6JCt/

And all the others are the same as YALE.
There is nothing prestigious about those places , or the global house hold name companies they send thier students.

I ran away from Siemens due to oyinbo witchcraft in the company.

If you dont want trouble in this life, learn from home and work from home. Dont trust anybody to provide you spiritually safe learning or working environment in this very deeply evil world.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) by quickly: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
cheesy

Nonsense!

Why are you concerned on the man's behalf? You even mentioned some of his 'businesses' - businesses that had Nigerians of all ethnic groups on the payroll. How well are those companies doing?

The man doesn't even seem to know what his degree is in and for how long it has been offered by the institution. 1209?!

Jimoh's degree is a Business Doctorate. It is NOT the the same thing as a PhD offered by the Cambridge (Judge) Business School - that is a separate programme altogether.

And the man went further to say he got his 'PhD' with 'first class honours'. cheesy

It should now be clear why some professional certifications (the CFA comes to mind) have very, very strict rules on how the certification is presented by the (charter) holder. It is to avoid the sort of dishonesty exhibited by this man.

Remember what our universities say: "Worthy in learning and character". Don't ever forget this phrase.

It appears he did a Masters in Business Administration and the got a Doctorate in Business Administration.

The degree is for people who want to turn into lecturers. I’m sure he wants to be a Part Time Cambridge Lecturer.

At least if he applies half of what he learnt he will be better than the average naija politician.

And this is a man who has built many companies .

Not a bad example to set . Nigerian problem is application of knowledge and not the acquisition.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) by frog12: 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
Siemens in germany or nigeria? what kind witchcraft dem do you?

so they initiate students or kill students?

na profs or students dey do this ?

is a small school better?

JaskanFactor:

Dont believe the hype, all those top universities around the world are cesspool of heavy duty occult activity and recruiting ground for cults.

The more its a world famous university the more this occult activity is there.

For example its very widely known that one of the top universities in the USA YALE is rich with satanic activity, with many videos on youtube etc
https://www.bitchute.com/video/CBh5knkA6JCt/

And all the others are the same as YALE.
There is nothing prestigious about those places , or the global house hold name companies they send thier students.

I ran away from Siemens due to oyinbo witchcraft in the company.

If you dont want trouble in this life, learn from home and work from home. Dont trust anybody to provide you spiritually safe learning or working environment in this very deeply evil world.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) by 9jaRealist: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
quickly:
It appears he did a Masters in Business Administration and the got a Doctorate in Business Administration.

The degree is for people who want to turn into lecturers.
I’m sure he wants to be a Part Time Cambridge Lecturer.

At least if he applies half of what he learnt he will be better than the average naija politician.

Not a bad example to set . Nigerian problem is application of knowledge and not the acquisition.

No and nope…

He didn’t get a DBA, he got a BusD…
And it’s not a degree for lecturers, but for senior business people.
>
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) by lulufaj(m): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
[quote author=porka post=115036183]Doctor of Business Degree (PhD)?
What does that mean?

Nigerians!!!

You can not be a young people and yet have this upside down mentality. He is the first Nigerian to graduate from the programme means it is useless ? You have the internet to spread hate. Why not use the same internet to educate yourself about the programme?The said PhD programme is a new programme. Ibrahim was the first student admitted into the programme in 2018. You mean to tell me all new programmes are useless? Where do they get you people from?

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) by lulufaj(m): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Dont be ignorant. The same internet you use to further your hate and ignorance,use it to check online amd educate yourself. Postgraduate degrees in same climes come with classes. A few friends graduated with first class in their PhD and Masters of recent.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) by mixta140: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
vicfajeze:
UNPURPLE
Egbami ooo
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) by adesoji2faith: 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Congratulations Dr. Jimoh Ibrahim.Congratulations Dr. Jimoh Ibrahim....
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) by esere826: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Me I shock too oo.

These politicians manufacture things from the air, then start running from one court to another making excuses for why they wrote untruths about their certificates.

Congrats to him on the real truth beneath all of this sha

porka:
What does that mean?

Nigerians!!!

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) by bullabong(m): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
visijo:
I sabi book
I sabi book,
Opoosite of Welcome is -Go come.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) by Fujiyama: 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
quickly:

The degree is for people who want to turn into lecturers. I’m sure he wants to be a Part Time Cambridge Lecturer.

^^^
Not correct.

I repeat, Jimoh Ibrahim was awarded a Business Doctorate by Cambridge University's Judge Business School.

It is not a Cambridge MBA.
It is not a PhD awarded by CJBS (and CJBS does not have a DBA programme).
They are not the same thing.

The man has tarnished whatever lustre his degree may have had with his crass misrepresentation of the facts. He thought people wouldn't fact check. undecided
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) by Ralphlauren(m): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
Not correct.

I repeat, Jimoh Ibrahim was awarded a Business Doctorate by Cambridge University's Judge Business School.

It is not a Cambridge MBA.
It is not a PhD awarded by CJBS (and CJBS does not have a DBA programme).
They are not the same thing.

The man has tarnished whatever lustre his degree may have had with his crass misrepresentation of the facts. He thought people wouldn't fact check. undecided

Jimoh Ibrahim and lies/corporate packaging are 5 and 6.

Check his history with global fleet and NICON.

He's a well known corporate fraud.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) by Fujiyama: 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ralphlauren:

Jimoh Ibrahim and lies/corporate packaging are 5 and 6.

Check his history with global fleet and NICON.

He's a well known corporate fraud.

^^^
+100
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) by vicfajeze: 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
mixta140:
Egbami ooo
Ki lo happen,abi i no get am?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) by toprealman: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
babaolofin:

Stop projecting your insecurities. Stop blaming people for your inferiority complex. What has a tribe got to do with his new academic success?
Very soon you will drop Peter Obi's name!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Obi (Video) / Suicide Bombers Planning Christmas Attacks To Embarrass Buhari - DSS / Badeh Forfeits $1m Cash, N1bn Mansion To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.